Page 1 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 12:47 pm

Couldn't think of an appropriate title, so I picked a silly random one.

It's about one of these girls who's offering sex: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt207200.html

Some days ago I told her I was going to mall Y and guess what....when I went there, I found her there waiting for me in the mall's café!

Well, she was texting me yesterday asking me what I'd be doing during the day so I told her I was go to the beach X with my sister. So she was like "I'll meet you there!" , I told her things might go awkward with my (over-curious) sister's presence so I'd prefer it for another time plus I advised her to study instead because she had university finals on Monday!! And she was like "Well, let' say I want to go there". I thought she was kidding because no one would go to the beach before some hard exam.

While I was there, she sent me a text something like 'I saw you, you were wearing blue short..white hat....and you're not much of a good swimmer hihi" O.o

I asked her to reveal her location or to simply to come and say hi to me instead of observing me like this but she said that she just stayed for an hour and left already. She said she felt embarrassed to approach me while my sister was there.

This was...creepy - even tho the girl sounded too normal to me before, but this was creepy :-/. I told her to not do this again.

And there's nothing I can do, if I ever tell the police that a girl is stalking/following me they'd simply laugh their ass off and tell me to man up.

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 1:19 pm

How young is this person?

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 1:24 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Couldn't think of an appropriate title, so I picked a silly random one.

It's about one of these girls who's offering sex: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt207200.html

Some days ago I told her I was going to mall Y and guess what....when I went there, I found her there waiting for me in the mall's café!

Well, she was texting me yesterday asking me what I'd be doing during the day so I told her I was go to the beach X with my sister. So she was like "I'll meet you there!" , I told her things might go awkward with my (over-curious) sister's presence so I'd prefer it for another time plus I advised her to study instead because she had university finals on Monday!! And she was like "Well, let' say I want to go there". I thought she was kidding because no one would go to the beach before some hard exam.

While I was there, she sent me a text something like 'I saw you, you were wearing blue short..white hat....and you're not much of a good swimmer hihi" O.o

I asked her to reveal her location or to simply to come and say hi to me instead of observing me like this but she said that she just stayed for an hour and left already. She said she felt embarrassed to approach me while my sister was there.

This was...creepy - even tho the girl sounded too normal to me before, but this was creepy :-/. I told her to not do this again.

And there's nothing I can do, if I ever tell the police that a girl is stalking/following me they'd simply laugh their ass off and tell me to man up.

Definately creepy(and some of you argued girls cant be creepy)

Make a point to avoid telling her where you are going to go unless you are meeting her.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 1:40 pm

curlyfry wrote:
How young is this person?

24 but she's a virgin and never had a relationship before, or that what she claimed.

Mike_Garrick
Toucan
Toucan

26 Aug 2012, 2:19 pm

This is Grade A - Creepy Stalker
Get away, get away fast and do NOT get naked anywhere near her.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 2:24 pm

Maybe she just has TERRIBLE social skills... if she's willing to meet but NOT stalk you, something may still come of it...

Not sure if I'd write off completely at this point. It could just be one bad decision rather than a prelude to a lifetime of ickyness. :D

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 2:27 pm

And oh.... one more crucial info that only VMSmith would understand the significance I am talking about: she's a clan member :-( :pale:

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 2:29 pm

You told her where you were going. She told you she wanted to meet you there. While I would dislike being in your situation (I hate finding people I know when I go out), I see nothing disturbing about it.

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 2:46 pm

Were there any seals at the beach?

pastafarian
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 2:52 pm

I dont think its creepy, just flirting.

Unless I have missed stuff you have decided very quickly that she's being creepy. Not so much evidence? forward and keen perhaps but hardly stalking!! ! Maybe you'd be upset if someone decided so quickly you were being creepy when in fact you were just attracted to someone/trying to get them to understand you liked them ?
I dont really understand this.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 2:55 pm

pastafarian wrote:
I dont think its creepy, just flirting.

Unless I have missed stuff you have decided very quickly that she's being creepy. Not so much evidence? forward and keen perhaps but hardly stalking!! ! Maybe you'd be upset if someone decided so quickly you were being creepy when in fact you were just attracted to someone/trying to get them to understand you liked them ?
I dont really understand this.

Well, she literally said "I was there, observing you".

and the fact she belongs to a clan family doesn't help either.

Enough said?

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 2:57 pm

Klan??? As in KKK??????

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! !

You don't need someone in your life who believes in hate crimes!

pastafarian
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 3:00 pm

I guess a lot of it is in how she said it, being forward or being strange.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 3:00 pm

I searched on Google for Lebanon Clan and this was the result:

http://www.lebclan.com/index.php?/page/ ... anon-clan/

So, she is an addicted Call of Duty player? I think she needs help. FPS are all alike; there is no point in playing them.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 3:07 pm

BlueMax wrote:
Klan??? As in KKK??????

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!! !

You don't need someone in your life who believes in hate crimes!

Clan not cult.

Clans in the middle-east are large populated families (1000s) who often exist in remote areas and have their own common laws and code (ie. if you kill a member of them, they would kill your son, adultery is punished..etc)

They're often involved in drug agriculture, organized car stealing, money laundry ....all the big s**ts you may imagine, each clan has its own 'armed wing' of men who are often armed to teeth and ruthless. Think of the Mafia houses in Italy.

Magnus_Rex wrote:
I searched on Google for Lebanon Clan and this was the result:

http://www.lebclan.com/index.php?/page/ ... anon-clan/

So, she is an addicted Call of Duty player? I think she needs help. FPS are all alike; there is no point in playing them.

You silly. Please tell me you're trolling. :lol:

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2012, 3:17 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
(...) Clans in the middle-east are large populated families (1000s) who often exist in remote areas and have their own common laws and code (ie. if you kill a member of them, they would kill your son, adultery is punished..etc)

They're often involved in drug agriculture, organized car stealing, money laundry ....all the big s**ts you may imagine, their men are often armed to teeth and ruthless. Think of the Mafia houses in Italy. (...)

OK, while I still do not think her behavior qualifies as stalking, she is now officially scary. And a little exciting, too but, as a possibly autistic man, I prefer to stay on the good side of the law.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You silly. Please tell me you're trolling. :lol:

Why would I? My concern for CoD clans is genuine! :lol: