Finally spending the night with a girl tomorrow!

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Pinguino
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Mar 2016, 6:13 pm

Tomorrow will be a huge milestone in my life, no matter how weird it might sound. For the first time ever, I'll be spending the night with a really hot girl home alone and probably have sex. It's been a huge issue for me and for long period of time I saw prostitutes as the only way to not remain virgin forever (thankfully I haven't indulged).

How should I prepare myself and my apartment for this? I'm planning on making my house/room and bed a little more attractive (how?), and I have agreed with the girl to cook her favorite food, we'll watch a movie and fool around. How should I go about?

Thank you in advance for your replies. I'll make sure to keep you posted on Saturday :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 6:19 pm

Don't prepare too much.

Just make sure the house is passably clean, and that it doesn't smell.

Make sure the bathroom is clean, too. A dirty bathroom is a deal-breaker.

and make sure you don't leave the toilet seat up. Women hate having the toilet seat up.

If you can cook, she would find it really cool if you would cook something.

Otherwise, order Chinese or pizza or something.

Whispers
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Mar 2016, 7:01 pm

Woman here: agree.

Just don't prepare anything special in the bed (except for fresh sheets!), cause the plan is only dinner and film ;) . And don't force things, take it easy and relaxed.

From childhood’s hour I have not been as others were—I have not seen as others saw—I could not bring my passions from a common spring— From the same source I have not taken my sorrow—I could not awaken my heart to joy at the same tone—
And all I lov’d—I lov’d alone.
E. A. Poe

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 7:09 pm

And if you don't happen to have sex and have a great time, don't knock it.

There's plenty of time for you folks to have sex.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 7:18 pm

Why are you bragging about this?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 7:56 pm

A nice Yankee Candle. (Sniff, long sigh)

Nice music playing during a dinner for two with a couple of taper candles and dancing. (How romantic) :heart:

A romantic movie. (Really important) Something from Nicholas Sparks maybe. And don't fall asleep during the movie! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 7:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
And if you don't happen to have sex and have a great time, don't knock it.

There's plenty of time for you folks to have sex.

No there isnt

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 7:59 pm

Did anyone mention a raincoat? 8O :mrgreen:

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 10:09 pm

I'll second what Whispers said about fresh bedding!

A clean hand towel in the bathroom (and of course a clean bathroom, as Kraftie said), is also a must.

Lastly, let it happen naturally. If she's not reciprocating then the desire may not be mutual.

carbonmonoxide
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Apr 2016, 6:03 am

Yes, so you agreed to cook, which is nice. Make sure your place is tidy and you have a fresh bedding. That's it, don't overdo it. I think there is nothing worse than if everything around says: this guy wants to seduce you, I mean 'romantic' music, candles, flowers... and all the stuff that I know guys don't like. If a girl sees that a bit later in a dating process it looks like you made an effort to make her feel nice. If it's the first time she comes to visit you, it looks like a cheap trick to put her in a mood. Although some young girls, who don't have experience with guys even as friends, may actually like that.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 11:56 am

Actually I think you should do all the romantic stuff with the idea you aren't going to get "lucky". This is the first date, right?

Darn, I flunked.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 1:22 pm

carbonmonoxide wrote:
Yes, so you agreed to cook, which is nice. Make sure your place is tidy and you have a fresh bedding. That's it, don't overdo it. I think there is nothing worse than if everything around says: this guy wants to seduce you, I mean 'romantic' music, candles, flowers... and all the stuff that I know guys don't like. If a girl sees that a bit later in a dating process it looks like you made an effort to make her feel nice. If it's the first time she comes to visit you, it looks like a cheap trick to put her in a mood. Although some young girls, who don't have experience with guys even as friends, may actually like that.

You are so right; most guys do these stuff because they think this what women like (and many do, like nurseangela here) - personally this pretending and all these stuff...bleugh... makes me nauseating.