Page 5 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 6:51 am

Wolfheart wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
That is called being a man unlike the modern metro sexual guys that choose to wax their entire bodies. Hair is natural and so it should be grown naturally, I like contrast between a man and a woman.

women also have body hair. that is called "being a woman".

Smoothness is a sign of femininity whereas being hairy is a sign of masculinity.

no, some men have very little hair and they are still masculine in some people's opinions, and some women have quite a lot of it and are still feminine in some people's opinions. it's more of a spectrum than a sharp dividing line, and people have their own ideas of what defines masculinity or femininity.

your preferences are.... your preferences. if people don't like your hairiness, that is also their own preference. there is nothing wrong with that. just like there is nothing wrong with you preferring if girls are not hairy. but it has nothing to do with nature, because nature does give women body hair too.

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 7:07 am

Wolfheart wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
I don't impose my beliefs on others except some people are ready to take the high ground with their sense of self righteousness and justice.

Yeah, you do. You spread your "advice" on how to pick up women all the time... knowing full well that you don't intend to stay with ANY of them. This isn't about self-righteousness, it's about not hurting people.

Where have I specifically given this advice? My advice has never been set to using pick up artist techniques and I haven't used them or read any books written by the pick up artist community. Topics of mine have covered presentation, body language, using marketing to reach a higher platform or being in the right mindset.

I do intend to settle down with one but it is about finding a girl with similar ambition and passions, could this new girl be the right one? Nothing is set to stone, people are torn between faith and doubt everyday, people have to date to find the right person. I have taken the positives from previous experiences and used them to grow, I am taking a more serious role now instead of withdrawing myself so I am making good progress.

You have in the past made a thread where you basically copypasted pick-up community's advice and tried to give the impression that it is your own. You have also admitted been a fan of Gambler aka Richard La Ruina and having read his advice. Also, you can't really deny of having posted all of those chat logs of yours boasting with your "success" with women and giving advice on how others can reach the same.

Wolf, finding a girl is not going to be the answer to your problems. It might be good for you to take a break from dating to think why you need and seek the attention and validation that you seem to be after. In all honesty, your process of improvement isn't exactly going to the right direction based on this thread.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 7:33 am

I think people just need to let him get on with it

if he doesn't want to listen to advice that's up to him

people learn more from their mistakes than people advising them all the time

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 8:16 am

What's that phrase again?

"You've made your bed, now lie in it."

I think that's the advice nessa is giving and is probably the soundest.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 8:38 am

I've just had a thought

What will happen when Wolfheart meets a proverbial 'bunny-boiler'?

That type don't take kindly at all to being thrown over for another woman!

With the amount of women he's getting through it can't be long before he
meets one

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 9:45 am

I'm trying to be nice here, but going to a foreign country on the other side of the world to meet up with a girl you've talked to online for like 2 weeks is idiotic. Also from what I hear lots of s**t is quite expensive in Australia. It's also a desert full of s**t that wants to kill you.

How I imagine life in Australia.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 9:46 am

I'm trying to be nice here, but going to a foreign country on the other side of the world to meet up with a girl you've talked to online for like 2 weeks is idiotic. Also from what I hear lots of s**t is quite expensive in Australia. It's also a desert full of s**t that wants to kill you.

How I imagine life in Australia.

ntgrl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Apr 2013, 9:47 am

I have been reading this thread with a little bit of dismay and it finally dawned on me Wolfheart that you must really be confused about the way that you come across to people because of the way that AS affects you. I say this in that way because I believe that brain wiring affects everyone differently and some people on the Autistic Spectrum seem to be able to process input from others better than others. I wrote to you once to try to explain how you could be perceived and I compared some of your actions to those of my ex. He is much older than you, but basically still in your position. I don’t think that things worked out as he’d like them to and I don’t think he understands why.

I am becoming more convinced that this is true with you also because you seemed to interpret my email in a different way, as if I was lamenting about my ex not trying to ‘warn’ you of the way that some of you behaviors can be perceived. Part of my email was also about my current partner who is on the autistic spectrum and the most wonderful person that I know and deeply connect with.

Besides mentioning this briefly I do not want to talk about those two emails and I’d appreciate if you did not either. I am only mentioning that to explain part of why I have come to this conclusion. I notice that often you don’t answer a question or that you interpret the question differently than I believe it was meant to be and so your answer does not ‘match’ the question. I think this frustrates people because it appears that you do that on purpose, when the more I think about it, the more I think that this is a processing issue and not something that you do on purpose.

I also think that you are young and still trying to figure out who you are and so at times that makes you seem inconsistent.

I absolutely mean no malice with this post and I have no desire to argue point by point. I find that draining and really not beneficial to anyone.

Perhaps I can give some simple advice that may be useful/helpful to you. Of course it may not be helpful at all. Again none of this is meant to be disrespectful in any way. It is not always easy to point something out to someone in a way that is not hurtful and of course this is just my opinion others may totally disagree.

Never post chats between you and other women. That comes across as if you do not respect their privacy and that you are boasting a bit about your potential conquests.

I know that people can play the field when dating and talk to multiple people. In your case, this will upset one of the women if they think that the relationship is more serious or exclusive and that is not the case. From some of your chats I can see how these women think that you are more serious about them than perhaps that you are. I think that you should keep this in mind and try very hard to not do that. Perhaps you have not realized that you are.

If you want a serious relationship then the first thing you must do when you have identified this potential partner is to stop having flirty conversations with other women or interacting with them on a dating website. Odds are quite slim that the potential partner will be okay with that. If she is okay with that then she probably is not that serious about you either and that is not what you say that you are looking for.

I think it is more important that you do this because of the issues that you have understanding how others perceive you, so in this instance being more black and white about what is acceptable versus unacceptable will help you.

Any past lingering relationships could be addressed by saying something like. “I am sorry if I have hurt you in any way. I realize that some of my actions may have caused you some distress and I regret that. I am trying to get my life in a more positive place and do not feel that it would be best for me to continue to communicate with any one that I was in a relationship with. I sincerely wish you all of the best and hope good things come your way.”

Then that is it. No more communication, even if they try. Nothing good will come from that.

When people (and lots of people do it) post pictures of themselves that are designed to showcase their body it can come across to others as narcissistic, the only time that would be appropriate is if there is a specific reason, maybe a body builders forum or something. Doing so to get positive attention online will make other people not take you very seriously. Keep your private interactions/picture sharing/sexual conquests private.

It can be very difficult to talk about preferences in physical appearance without offending others. Making any kinds of ‘sweeping’ generalizations can cause people to be upset. Making statements like Women should be (fill in the blank) or Men should be (fill in the blank) are an opinion and people who don’t agree or they themselves are not what you put in the (fill in the blank) may be offended or even hurt. This can bring negativity your way.

If I logged on to a forum and read somewhere that my boyfriend was talking about my body or about how sexually attracted I am to him or shared any of our very personal correspondence I would be furious. I’d advise you not to do that. Saying something like, “There is a mutual physical attraction” is quite enough.

There is no doubt about it that the general perception of you seems to be that you are someone who is inconsistent and dodges answers to questions. I believe that you may not mean to be this way and so get confused or defensive when this is pointed out to you. As I said in the beginning I think that your perception of what the questions actually are or statements that are made to mean is affected by the way that your brain is processing them. If that is the case than I imagine it is quite confusing to you why people feel this way. Perhaps this is something that if you have a therapist that they can help you with. I would think that there are different exercises that could be done to practice interpreting different things that people say.

It is also apparent that you are quite proud of the way that you look. That is understandable since you clearly put some effort in to it. Just enjoy the way that you look and whatever benefits come from it. Keep your pictures for your girl friend she will enjoy them and that should be enough validation that you are attractive.

I realize that this advice comes across as rather bossy or know it all. That was not my intent. I was really just trying to be clear and give what I believe is some genuinely good advice to address some of the issues that have been brought up in this and other threads. If you want to change how people perceive you and as your wrote, “I really want to treat this girl right, protect her, satisfy her and love her.” Then these are some of the things that I would advise you to do. If unfortunately things do not work out with her than my advice remains the same.

I sincerely wish you luck.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 10:55 am

Wolfheart wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
That is called being a man unlike the modern metro sexual guys that choose to wax their entire bodies. Hair is natural and so it should be grown naturally, I like contrast between a man and a woman.

Smoothness is a sign of femininity whereas being hairy is a sign of masculinity.

Culturally, yes. Our ancestors were used to bath female newborns in bat blood for permanent hair removal, I think this was taken from the Romans. :-|

I don't recall you were that hairy btw, you weren't that hairy in your previous pictures. Where all this came from and how comes? Testosterone injections or something else? You've became even far more hairy than my typical Middle-eastern body!

Or were you used to shave your body and stopped?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 11:55 am

She doesn't live in Australia, she lives near me and we are going to Australia together.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 12:32 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

Culturally, yes. Our ancestors were used to bath female newborns in bat blood for permanent hair removal, I think this was taken from the Romans. :-|

I don't recall you were that hairy btw, you weren't that hairy in your previous pictures. Where all this came from and how comes? Testosterone injections or something else? You've became even far more hairy than my typical Middle-eastern body!

Or were you used to shave your body and stopped?

He always had hair, you just couldn't see it that easily because of the contrast and blurriness of his old pics.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 12:34 pm

Testosterone injections but i'm off steroids now and I don't promote them.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 2:09 pm

1000Knives wrote:
I'm trying to be nice here, but going to a foreign country on the other side of the world to meet up with a girl you've talked to online for like 2 weeks is idiotic. Also from what I hear lots of sh** is quite expensive in Australia. It's also a desert full of sh** that wants to kill you.

He also said he wanted to move to the Australian coast where the sea is full of a certain type of jellyfish known for being the world's most venomous creatures, and their sting is similar to a red hot branding-iron.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 2:12 pm

Venger wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
I'm trying to be nice here, but going to a foreign country on the other side of the world to meet up with a girl you've talked to online for like 2 weeks is idiotic. Also from what I hear lots of sh** is quite expensive in Australia. It's also a desert full of sh** that wants to kill you.

He also said he wanted to move to the Australian coast where the sea is full of a certain type of jellyfish known for being the world's most venomous creatures, and their sting is similar to a red hot branding-iron.

She lives near me and I am seeing her next Saturday.