Women: Go back to Hell where you came from.

Page 7 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 8:19 pm

KenM wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

My advice for Ken - stay single, seriously. If you think about it and you think about genetics - would you really want to bring someone else into this world who'll have a great chance of being a lot like you and having to live his/her life from day 1 and feel all the things you felt as a kid, go through all the things that probably crushed you back then which you'd never want to revisit, and have to grow up with the same kind of bitterness that a lot of aspies do? I'm almost glad that women have this sort of eugenic radar in their heads because I really think it'll save me from myself.

I never said I wanted to have a child. In fact in a couple of weeks i'm having an operation to make sure I will never have a child. I just want a male/ female relatiuonship with someone else that does not want kids and accepts me for who I am, as i will accept her.

Ok, but just remember they're nothing like us - or rather they are but they aren't, their core motivations are different so wanting to treat them a certain way and get treated the same way in return really isn't an option most of the time.

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 8:20 pm

I knew I would get a response, i did not want advice or to be judged.

Rosicrucian
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jan 2007, 8:23 pm

KenM wrote:
I knew I would get a response, i did not want advice or to be judged.
Then what did you expect the response to be?

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 8:30 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:

Ok, but just remember they're nothing like us - or rather they are but they aren't, their core motivations are different so wanting to treat them a certain way and get treated the same way in return really isn't an option most of the time.

Maybe thats my problem. I'm expecting them to treat me the same way I treat them and I'm too nice so I get screwed. Heaven forbid I want people to be totally up front with me and not lie to me or play games with me.

Rosicrucian
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jan 2007, 8:44 pm

KenM wrote:
Maybe thats my problem. I'm expecting them to treat me the same way I treat them and I'm too nice so I get screwed. Heaven forbid I want people to be totally up front with me and not lie to me or play games with me.
The "Nice Guy" relationship fallacy isn't exclusive to Asperger's sufferers either.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 9:45 pm

Rosicrucian wrote:
KenM wrote:
The "Nice Guy" relationship fallacy isn't exclusive to Asperger's sufferers either.

I'd call it more of a reality than a fallacy. We're monkeys, you have to look at the wild and see how much being a 'nice guy' works for lions, bears, wolves, etc. Yeah, you can be 'nice' to a point but it has to be something completely aside from your outlook on people and you have to still understand the games, play em yourself, and work with natural law rather than trying to be an anomaly to it because it'll just be your own downfall. As things stand right now I feel like when its appropriate for me I'm finding it easier to embrace my inner a***hole and just let it manifest.

Rosicrucian
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Jan 2007, 10:15 pm

Well, girls aren't attracted to jerks so much as they're attracted to confidence. If you're confident in yourself, you carry yourself better, and you're both more attractive and more likely to notice people attracted to you because you're open to the possibility.

Jerks just happen to have confidence to spare.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 10:43 pm

KenM wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

I can only judge you based on your posts, and from your posts, you're always complaining about Aspergers, so from my observations, you aren't working with it.

I never asked you to judge me in the first place. AS is part of who I am, i will not change, don't try and make me change, accept me for who I am (a social ret*d because of my AS, due to God wanting to screw with me.), or move on, but don't judge or critize me. I don't do that to people, but you decided to critisize me, so I will strike back. I'm almost 39, I won't change, accept me or move on.

I am not asking you to change. I don't care if you change. But I won't accept you for who you are because you're an a***hole. FFS, how the hell was I criticizing you from that post. HOW??? Because I really fail to see it.

Quote:
One other thing, i did not post this to get people to try and "help" me. I was telling people how I felt. I never asked to be judged. If I wanted to be judged, i would have asked what people think and what I should do.

Well why did you bother, just to slag off women here that have done f**k all to you to make yourself feel better? If you have something to b***h about, make it clear that it's a rant, and don't post it in a relationship advice forum. Don't tell us halfway through teh thread that you don't want advice after a trail of belittling women and making rude comments.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2007, 11:31 pm

here here, good for you hale_bopp

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 12:28 am

KenM wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
I'm not surprised you can't get anyone. If people blatently insult me to my face because of my gender like you have, I wouldn't want to know them.

You have a very unhealthy obssession with relationships, and you're fighting your AS instead of trying to work with it. My first piece of advice, is get something with meaning in your life.

I am not in a relationship with a man, and i do not want to get upset or kill myself. Sure, I might have when they screw me over, (which has happened every time) but I pick myself up and find something to fill the hole.

You don't know me, don't judge me. I'm not fighting my AS, i'm accepting its part of who I am and accepting it. I have a nice long shaft to fill that hole you have.

You made a big mistake, cabron, when you said that. That was either stupid, or you did that to be deliberately offensive. I am hoping it's the former.

I have troubles romancing the fairer sex, but I don't get het-up all that much about it. Saying that sort of comment to a woman is like hitting the casing of an atomic bomb with a large hammer. There may be no nuclear explosion, but there is an explosion, and the fallout lasts for years.

You give all Yanks a bad name on this forum. hale-bopp and I may not have much in common, but besides mutual "affliction" with Asperger's we are both Antipodeans, and we have a distinct sense of fair play in general.

If you won't change, or agree to differ, then I refuse to commiserate with you on your falling out, as you are showing yourself to be a coprocephalic misogynist who thinks little of reason and if not gotten help soon will be in trouble.

You remind me of another Aspie, who is not on this board, but feels contempt for other Aspies. I will not name him, as he will not thank me for it, but I am tiring of his putting down of Aspies.

On sabbatical...

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 5:59 am

Quatermass wrote:
KenM wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
I'm not surprised you can't get anyone. If people blatently insult me to my face because of my gender like you have, I wouldn't want to know them.

You have a very unhealthy obssession with relationships, and you're fighting your AS instead of trying to work with it. My first piece of advice, is get something with meaning in your life.

I am not in a relationship with a man, and i do not want to get upset or kill myself. Sure, I might have when they screw me over, (which has happened every time) but I pick myself up and find something to fill the hole.

You don't know me, don't judge me. I'm not fighting my AS, i'm accepting its part of who I am and accepting it. I have a nice long shaft to fill that hole you have.

You made a big mistake, cabron, when you said that. That was either stupid, or you did that to be deliberately offensive. I am hoping it's the former.

I have troubles romancing the fairer sex, but I don't get het-up all that much about it. Saying that sort of comment to a woman is like hitting the casing of an atomic bomb with a large hammer. There may be no nuclear explosion, but there is an explosion, and the fallout lasts for years.

You give all Yanks a bad name on this forum. hale-bopp and I may not have much in common, but besides mutual "affliction" with Asperger's we are both Antipodeans, and we have a distinct sense of fair play in general.

If you won't change, or agree to differ, then I refuse to commiserate with you on your falling out, as you are showing yourself to be a coprocephalic misogynist who thinks little of reason and if not gotten help soon will be in trouble.

You remind me of another Aspie, who is not on this board, but feels contempt for other Aspies. I will not name him, as he will not thank me for it, but I am tiring of his putting down of Aspies.

I have never put down other aspies. I just accpet my limits of my disability and live with it. I have tryed to change but god does not want me to.
So saying what i said makes them feel like I felt when I got dumbed or treated like crap? I'm suposted to just sit back and take it? I don't think so.
I also have gotten conseiling. At the first session, after i told the threapist everything I had an issue with, she looks at me and tells me "I don't know what I can do to help you". Her excat words. So I tryed to get help, but god did not want me to get better, even though I made the effort so I took that as I sign from him that I should not get help.

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 6:11 am

hale_bopp wrote:

Well why did you bother, just to slag off women here that have done f**k all to you to make yourself feel better? If you have something to b***h about, make it clear that it's a rant, and don't post it in a relationship advice forum. Don't tell us halfway through teh thread that you don't want advice after a trail of belittling women and making rude comments.

This section of the fourm is named LOVE AND DATING. I don't see the word ADVICE anyplace. Anyway, thanks for all your help, i'm going to go shoot myself now.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 6:25 am

KenM wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

This section of the fourm is named LOVE AND DATING. I don't see the word ADVICE anyplace. Anyway, thanks for all your help, i'm going to go shoot myself now.

While I'd rather you didn't blow your head off, you may need to have a cooling-off from this forum for a while.

God, as far as I know, is non-existent, and the only one holding back your changing abilities really is you. There is an old joke about psychiatry that's rather appropriate:

"How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

One, but the lightbulb really has to want to change."

I don't know enough about you or your problems to make a complete judgement, but my advice, my best advice, is to stay away from Wrong Planet for a few days, and get your affairs in order.

On sabbatical...

Rosicrucian
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Jan 2007, 8:17 am

KenM wrote:
Anyway, thanks for all your help, i'm going to go shoot myself now.
For someone who hates BS and emotional games, this is a big one.

Suicune1000
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jan 2007, 1:15 pm

God, quit your whinging already! At the start of this forum I thought it'd be reasonable to give you some help with your life. At this point, hand me the gun and I'll shoot you myself! You obviously don't want any help and are posting here to get attention and/or annoy people.

Why can't we live in a world where even chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned?

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 1:32 pm

The title of this thread is a bit overdone in the anger department.
If there were no women in the world to teach us how to behave and keep us in a state of emotional peace we men would all be tearing each other's limbs off and eating each other's corpes.