Incredibly insecure and hypersexual friend

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 4:54 pm

Tequila wrote:

I don't know about that. Some of the cases of hypersexual women I've read about really did make it seem as though it was an illness.

We're not talking even moderate promiscuity here, we're talking it completely taking over a person's life and them literally taking anyone.

including autism guys.

albedo
Toucan
Toucan

11 Aug 2013, 4:57 pm

Tequila wrote:
albedo wrote:
There a 7 billion people in the world, and hypersexual or not don't mean they don't have preferences.

I don't know about that. Some of the cases of hypersexual women I've read about really did make it seem as though it was an illness.

We're not talking even moderate promiscuity here, we're talking it completely taking over a person's life and them literally taking anyone.

If that is the case, you still have to come into contact with them (why you would want to, is beyond me). These sort of disorders you might not encounter such a person ever. It is pure chance.

There is countless resentful and bitter post that have little to do with the anything other than the individual themselves. Just because something exist doesn't mean you would expect to encounter it.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Aug 2013, 11:35 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
Well... uhm... aren´t a lot of the guys on here sexually frustrated?

Yes, they are. And I say to those who object to my opinion, well if the shoe fits - wear it!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 1:04 am

hartzofspace wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Yes, they are. And I say to those who object to my opinion, well if the shoe fits - wear it!

You're being offensive and presumptuous, can't males here say their opinions without being judged by you as sexual frustrated?

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 2:46 am

Doesn't sound to me that your friend is hyper-sexual, at least not in the way men are.

She has this big hole in her life due to not receiving Paternal Love and she has discovered that men want her for her body, this makes her feel "Loved" though of course its not being Loved, just used, so of course her need to be loved goes unfulfilled and so she does it again as its all she knows.

She will only be cured of this if she finds a nice guy who really does love her.

Tinki
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Aug 2013, 7:37 am

Nambo wrote:
Doesn't sound to me that your friend is hyper-sexual, at least not in the way men are.

She has this big hole in her life due to not receiving Paternal Love and she has discovered that men want her for her body, this makes her feel "Loved" though of course its not being Loved, just used, so of course her need to be loved goes unfulfilled and so she does it again as its all she knows.

She will only be cured of this if she finds a nice guy who really does love her.

Yes.

There might be deeper psychological issues who lies underneath. Like shame and self-hatred. The sexual behavier can function as a way of selfharming.

If you keep accepting her the way she is, maybe in the long run it may help her. I don't know.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Aug 2013, 2:06 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

You're being offensive and presumptuous, can't males here say their opinions without being judged by you as sexual frustrated?

Actually, it was Cafeaulait who used the words "sexually frustrated." I am puzzled by your extreme reactions to my responses here. If any male is sexually frustrated here, they can decide if this applies to them. There are many men here who long to be in a relationship, probably many women as well. I feel no judgement whatsoever towards them. I was that way for a long time, so I know how it feels.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 2:18 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Actually, it was Cafeaulait who used the words "sexually frustrated." I am puzzled by your extreme reactions to my responses here. If any male is sexually frustrated here, they can decide if this applies to them. There are many men here who long to be in a relationship, probably many women as well. I feel no judgement whatsoever towards them. I was that way for a long time, so I know how it feels.

I meant sexually desperate instead of frustrated, but for the rest I agree with you.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 3:21 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

And I am going to be more extreme now because I hate it when someone direspects other humans' intelligence.

My post was directed at you and Cafeaulait; Cafeaulait used the term explicitly while you meant to say the same, hence why you agreed with her.

So don't play the innocent, you meant well to imply the negative connotation of "sexually desperate /deprived / wtv" on Willards and on many guys here, what you implied in your first post was crystal clear: Willard is sexually desperate and that's why he's unable to be reasonable (according to your standards of reasoning) regarding this woman's behavior plus assuming many other guys woud be as "unreasonable" because they're "sexually desperate" ; while Willard might be having sex everyday but he just happens to have a different pro-choice opinion about that woman's behavior, is that impossible?

If you happen to disagree with Willard or any other guy, just debate with him as a human being instead of assuming they're mindless frusturated creatures with lesser reasoning capicity than 'normal' humans like you. Assume they're humans with different opinions instead of neglecting their minds by thinking "oh these are sexually despserate guys, they can't be logical".

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 5:02 pm

Now she´s telling me:

'I'm so desperate that I'm willing to take everything at the moment. I just neeeeeeed penis. I want someone to admire my body. I'm going to hook up with a girl soooooooooooooon. I wanna touch boobs!! !"

I find it hilarious but I don't quit know what to say :lol:

waitykatie
Toucan
Toucan

12 Aug 2013, 5:17 pm

Tinki wrote:
There might be deeper psychological issues who lies underneath. Like shame and self-hatred. The sexual behavier can function as a way of selfharming.

Bingo. It's self-destructive. I've had a few female friends who needed constant male attention to feel like they were worth anything. Smart, attractive, successful. Why?? It shocked me how low they sank, how many risks they took (STDs, pregnancy, etc.). It's like a drug habit. A cycle of fleeting highs followed by crushing lows, requiring another high to blot it out. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I expressed my disapproval, and made it clear that it was out of concern for their health and well-being. Because they were my friends, and I loved them, and I didn't want to see them get hurt. Predictably, they ignored me, and the friendships waned. Self-destructive people are going to self-destruct. Sad. But about the only thing you can do, is stay outside the blast radius.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Aug 2013, 5:35 pm

waitykatie wrote:
Tinki wrote:

Bingo. It's self-destructive. I've had a few female friends who needed constant male attention to feel like they were worth anything. Smart, attractive, successful. Why?? It shocked me how low they sank, how many risks they took (STDs, pregnancy, etc.). It's like a drug habit. A cycle of fleeting highs followed by crushing lows, requiring another high to blot it out. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I expressed my disapproval, and made it clear that it was out of concern for their health and well-being. Because they were my friends, and I loved them, and I didn't want to see them get hurt. Predictably, they ignored me, and the friendships waned. Self-destructive people are going to self-destruct. Sad. But about the only thing you can do, is stay outside the blast radius.

I agree. Sex can be an addiction, just like any drug. I had some friends who attended support groups for this problem.