Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 9:33 pm

When I'm besotted with someone, I find it hard to find other males (and females, I don't discriminate on the basis of gender) attractive. At most, I think "They look nice", and almost completely forget about them, as they are unable to measure up to my boy (After reviewing the evidence logically without letting my usual self-loathing get in the way, I have almost come to accept that my footy player is certainly fond of me, even if he's not madly in love with me yet hee hee).

Does anyone else get the same way with the people that they are attracted to? Are you the type of person who gets so focused on one person to the exculsion of others?

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 9:47 pm

I think it's funny the way that you say 'yet!' :lol:

Years ago, I could have been that way. Nowadays, if I was even approaching 'besotted' it would be more like the physical side of others I would forget about - but not excluding anyone else's presence as a person, no. That's just unfair. Why shouldn't they share the happiness?

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 10:11 pm

I have it on good authority that he thinks I'm OKish looks-wise. Plus when I compared photos from his latest Club Champion win ( I told him he'd win it again, but did he listen to me? Noooooooooooo!) his smile in my photo is a million times better than the smile he wears in my friends photos. I'm sure there's a connection between us. To be honest, I don't care if it doesn't turn romantic, I just like having that connection with him where he acknowledges me as his number one fan and appreciates my support for him.

I was just thinking about it because at work the other girl I work with likes to share photos of what would be considered very fine male specimens, but I just can't share her enthusiasm about them. I just think "Nope, not Joelly" and as much as I try not to I automatically don't find these other males attractive.

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 10:22 pm

I think that's sweet :D

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2013, 10:29 pm

i have no idea what ur talking bout

no offense