I can certainly see why some people are single.

Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2014, 5:30 pm

MCalavera wrote:
No, it wasn't clear. Not everyone is familiar with what OKC is like, and she didn't mention where she answered it. The first intuitive thought for many would've been either in the forum or by PM.

You evil MCalavera, how comes you don't understand the OKC world?

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2014, 5:53 pm

886 wrote:
I really don't know why he'd go out of his way to call you "rude" then offer you a compliment. It sounds like he's just trying to make you feel insecure so that you'll therefore settle for him, so again, maybe there is a little bit of "nice guy syndrome" going on here. If you don't like someone's answer to a question that much, don't talk to them, it's pretty basic stuff I'd think..

This. And all the socially inept guys (and gals) please make note and please don't be that guy. Or gal.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2014, 6:06 pm

His behavior has nothing to do with social ineptness.

He was probably trying some pua, what was this technique called again? Nagging? Nigging?

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2014, 6:13 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

He was probably trying some pua, what was this technique called again? Nagging? Nigging?

Negging, though I actually doubt that's what he was doing. He seemed to be just being honest about his opinion to me, though a but socially awkward and simply committed a faux pas.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2014, 6:17 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

:wall:

He was doing a pua tactic.

The note was for the socially inept people on this forum who will do something similar without realising they are doing it, coming across as pua without meaning to.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2014, 7:24 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MCalavera wrote:
No, it wasn't clear. Not everyone is familiar with what OKC is like, and she didn't mention where she answered it. The first intuitive thought for many would've been either in the forum or by PM.

You evil MCalavera, how comes you don't understand the OKC world?

Because of a lack of interest to get me wanting to understand it. And, because as you said, I am damn evil.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2014, 7:26 pm

I wouldn't call it socially awkward behavior. Maybe in real life he knows all the social rules well, but doesn't do as well online. I've seen such people do really embarrassing things online on Facebook when in real life, they do just fine.

GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2014, 8:14 pm

MCalavera wrote:
I wouldn't call it socially awkward behavior. Maybe in real life he knows all the social rules well, but doesn't do as well online. I've seen such people do really embarrassing things online on Facebook when in real life, they do just fine.

a person who knows the rules and violates them online = troll

Shaded
Toucan
Toucan

18 Mar 2014, 9:03 pm

Screw you guys..........I am going home. O.o

Knight seems just right around the corner in my dreams...

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 2:01 am

Wind wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
How is it a problem that this has been posted here?

Probably because this is a community for people with Autism/on the spectrum, and the majority probably don't have great social skills/social cues, and may have been spoke about negatively or treated in a negative way because they made a mistake, for example like the guy did who messaged you, so they may understand how this guy feels.

This guy wasn't an aspie, just a jerk.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 3:16 am

leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

The note was for the socially inept people on this forum who will do something similar without realising they are doing it, coming across as pua without meaning to.

I am gonna practice this Nog...naga...no....I mean "Negging" technique with you right now:

[Negging mode] Hey you leafy - you're so unpleasant and rude, eww and I am probably too good for you, stop stalking me.

And oh btw [Nice Guy mode now], you have a nice avatar :D (<--note the big smile), you're a biologist right? (<-- pretending to care). Let's have some demonstration together of copulation in my bed (<-- Negging's only ultimate goal).

So how am I doing?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 4:15 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I am gonna practice this Nog...naga...no....I mean "Negging" technique with you right now:

[Negging mode] Hey you leafy - you're so unpleasant and rude, eww and I am probably too good for you, stop stalking me.

And oh btw [Nice Guy mode now], you have a nice avatar :D (<--note the big smile), you're a biologist right? (<-- pretending to care). Let's have some demonstration together of copulation in my bed (<-- Negging's only ultimate goal).

So how am I doing?

I'm imagining that face in a jar saying it.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 5:42 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

So how am I doing?

I'm imagining that face in a jar saying it.

I was thinking more of dolan duk
[img][471:424]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/111/f/e/3d_dolan_in_png_by_hellscreamreborn-d62jgnh.png[/img]

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 9:28 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

So how am I doing?

You are doin' it wrong.

I would be happy to demonstrate copulation in your bed using you and a horny bonobo as the copulating example. Would you like to assume the position? I will stand over here with my camera and try not to point and laugh.

PS I just love how you said "I am probably too good for you" in your negging part. :lmao:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 9:38 am

leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

So how am I doing?

You are doin' it wrong.

I would be happy to demonstrate copulation in your bed using you and a horny bonobo as the copulating example. Would you like to assume the position? I will stand over here with my camera and try not to point and laugh.

PS I just love how you said "I am probably too good for you" in your negging part. :lmao:

In that case make sure our bonobo buddy is HIV free.

This should be filmed and broadcasted as a pua success story titled: From Average Chump to Horny chimp.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 9:41 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

So how am I doing?

You are doin' it wrong.

In that case make sure our bonobo buddy is HIV free.

This should be filmed and broadcasted as a pua success story titled: From Average Chump to Horny chimp.

LOL! Sure! I'll get David Attenborough to do a voice-over

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/vid ... latedvideo