got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2007, 9:12 pm

Or extremely compressed love. Really weighty love. Dense love matter. Can't be detected except by what's around them. Hmmm Stealth love. It's there, but you don't know it is.

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2007, 10:15 pm

I agree, unless, of course, your Aspie friend also has black holes as his/her special interest.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 12:36 am

A black hole is a one-sided relationship. You keep giving and giving, yet get nothing in return. Like a black hole, a one-sided relationship will consume anything that gets near it.

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 11:31 am

Aspie1 wrote:
A black hole is a one-sided relationship. You keep giving and giving, yet get nothing in return. Like a black hole, a one-sided relationship will consume anything that gets near it.

yes, but how do you know until you're already sucked into it???

no one knows where BHs go and i from people whom i'd consider are in love--doesn't sound too one sided ^_^

got free science papers?

www.pubmed.gov
www.sciencedirect.com
http://highwire.stanford.edu/lists/freeart.dtl

GenericBrandUserName
Toucan
Toucan

21 Feb 2007, 12:09 pm

Aspie1 wrote:

Sounds like the first relationship I was ever in. I kept giving and giving and giving yet I got nothing in return. I never knew there was an actual term for it. o_O

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 12:10 pm

Aspie1 wrote:

It'll stretch you too thin, then tear you apart. I think I'd prefer a real black hole.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2007, 12:59 pm

GenericBrandUserName wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

Sounds like the first relationship I was ever in. I kept giving and giving and giving yet I got nothing in return. I never knew there was an actual term for it. o_O

That's not the proper term; just a definition I made up in response to Sedaka's "anti-matter to love" definition. Then again, black holes and one-sides relationships do work in a similar way.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2007, 7:58 pm

interesting theory.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 2:02 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
That's not the proper term; just a definition I made up in response to Sedaka's "anti-matter to love" definition. Then again, black holes and one-sides relationships do work in a similar way.

I propose that work begins on mapping out these individuals that could be known as relationship black holes. Much like the stars are mapped. Almost a blacklist of negative people. It would make navigating a bit easier.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

23 Feb 2007, 2:08 pm

My bad thought this was about brown sugar :)