How physically attractive do you think you are?

Page 7 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

How do you feel about yourself looks wise?
I am stunningly attractive. Very few people are as attractive. 8%  8%  [ 13 ]
I'm pretty good looking. Not a model or anything but I would be considered attractive 36%  36%  [ 56 ]
I am about average. I am neither considered physically attractive or really ugly. 33%  33%  [ 51 ]
I am physically unattractive. I wasn't blessed with looks. 23%  23%  [ 36 ]
Total votes : 156

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 5:50 am

Muziek wrote:
On a scale from Pluto to Sun, I think I'm about Mercury! :mrgreen: No, I'm joking. I regard myself as being a moderate sexy and goodlooking male. 8)

I hope then, that you don't make my mistakes and take that for granted to last forever. take care of yourself ahead of time so it lasts as long as possible. avoid things that prematurely age you.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jun 2017, 6:15 am

i'm cursed with a severely awkward appearance to women & girls,causing me to be angrily hateful & resentful about them because of the negative perception of Guys with AS regarding relationships,romance & sex,as well as eye-contact & social interaction along with me seeing them out on the street with a man :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2017, 6:20 am

JaredGTALover wrote:
i'm cursed with a severely awkward appearance to women & girls,causing me to be angrily hateful & resentful about them because of the negative perception of Guys with AS regarding relationships,romance & sex,as well as eye-contact & social interaction along with me seeing them out on the street with a man :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Deep.

I was just gonna say I look kind of average, but this post makes mine look inadequate.

Loner269
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jun 2017, 8:06 am

auntblabby wrote:
Loner269 wrote:
I'm overweight by about 20 kilos, have bad skin and hair pretty much everywhere, including my back. I'm also lazy to do my laundry and probably stink alot. I also have a snoutnose like a pig. Yeah, I don't really have any chances with the opposite sex whatsoever.

all that is fixable or at least can be ameliorated somewhat. what if you met another who had a similar type of nose, if they were nice to you would you reciprocate?

Well, you're right, I can change those things if I put my mind to it, trying hard to lose weight atm.. So far lost about 3 kilos by cutting sugar from my diet. And I may have over-exaggerated my nose, it's not that bad,definitely not a deal breaker if i can work out the other areas.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 3:06 am

Loner269 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Loner269 wrote:
I'm overweight by about 20 kilos, have bad skin and hair pretty much everywhere, including my back. I'm also lazy to do my laundry and probably stink alot. I also have a snoutnose like a pig. Yeah, I don't really have any chances with the opposite sex whatsoever.

all that is fixable or at least can be ameliorated somewhat. what if you met another who had a similar type of nose, if they were nice to you would you reciprocate?

Well, you're right, I can change those things if I put my mind to it, trying hard to lose weight atm.. So far lost about 3 kilos by cutting sugar from my diet. And I may have over-exaggerated my nose, it's not that bad,definitely not a deal breaker if i can work out the other areas.

that's the spirit :wtg:

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 8:30 am

I simply don't know.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jul 2017, 12:07 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:

Deep.

I was just gonna say I look kind of average, but this post makes mine look inadequate.

i know,that's why all aspies are romantically & sexually made to suffer :x :x :x

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 6:36 am

Meh I'd say I'm pretty average. I'd be better looking if I had a smaller nose, but I'd rather put the money towards a mortgage deposit. Maybe one day... House first though.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 10:09 am

I keep going for total invisibility but I like workouts. :?

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

SwissPagan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jul 2017, 11:01 am

are we basing this metric on body, face or demeanor?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 11:43 am

I think we're basing it on Hollywood.

KiannaKitter
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Jul 2017, 11:47 am

I guess on the general view of beauty determined by society as a whole, so yes....Hollywood. As much as I hate it, models, actors and actresses seems to be the standard we need to measure ourselves against. Which is ironic since they bought most of their beauty and normal people can never measure up because we can't afford face lifs, botox, nose jobs, fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake tans, fake boobs, fake abs, fake lips, a personal stylist, a makeup artist or the talents of a photoshop expert...and the list goes on. :roll:

Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. It's a waste of time.
Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks - love them.
Without those things you wouldn't be you and why would you want to be someone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile.
And if anyone hates on you because you're happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say "Screw it."

My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am.
I love my flaws, I love my imperfections, they make me ME - and me is pretty amazing.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 11:52 am

Chin ups are nice.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 11:56 am

If Hollywood is the set standard, then i can confidently say that i am below average.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 11:59 am

They didn't truly set any standard, it's only a matter of what you actually have to do in how that applies.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2017, 12:19 pm

cberg wrote:
They didn't truly set any standard, it's only a matter of what you actually have to do in how that applies.

Fair enough! Thank you for the clarification