Page 6 of 9 [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 3:57 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
rdos wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
I'm glad I'm not a guy. I'm way too lazy to go chasing after sex.

Well, I'm an asexual guy, and I prefer to remain one. That means I don't need to chase anybody for sex, and I'm not chased for sex by anybody either. Best of both worlds. :mrgreen:

A guy who is happy with his sex life on WP and not blaming somebody else? Somebody get a screen shot of this! This never happens!! ! ! !

;-)

Lets go take a walk through love and dating shall we? I want them to see this ;-)

hes happy because he doesn't want a sex life. he has no sex drive, hes asexual.
well most people aren't asexual.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 3:59 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
rdos wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
Lets go take a walk through love and dating shall we? I want them to see this ;-)

Sorry, but I don't do dating. It's too creepy. If you are willing to flirt for a few months without any verbal contact, then we can talk further about it after that. :mrgreen:

I'm an old married grandma, but I thank you very much sweetie, you made my day. I meant the Love and Dating forum, where no male is ever happy. Ever. For any reason. It's all my sex's fault though. I know this because they told me.

I want them to see that a happy single guy does exist, even if he's not getting laid.

pretty sure rdos is a married guy whos asexual.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:06 pm

Catlover5 wrote:
"Free sex"?

As opposed to pay sex maybe. Those get turned down more than regular girls do.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:09 pm

I'd be shocked if anyone ever offered me a free drink, let alone free sex!

Last edited by Catlover5 on 06 Aug 2015, 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:12 pm

sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
rdos wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

Sorry, but I don't do dating. It's too creepy. If you are willing to flirt for a few months without any verbal contact, then we can talk further about it after that. :mrgreen:

I'm an old married grandma, but I thank you very much sweetie, you made my day. I meant the Love and Dating forum, where no male is ever happy. Ever. For any reason. It's all my sex's fault though. I know this because they told me.

I want them to see that a happy single guy does exist, even if he's not getting laid.

I don't know much at all about being asexual so I just assumed he wasn't married. I don't know why, it was a silly assumption because there is a lot more to it than sex, but I did. My bad. Thanks for letting me know.

My apologies RDOS

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:13 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Really? hell I don't even get offers every waking hour of every day to turn down, I must be in the horribly unlucky minority. What about the rest of females here...can you let me in on how I can make this happen for me since this is the norm with women?

Or maybe they just don't want to make fools of themselves by making such an offer, which they know would make them look horrible and probably offend you. This is what I do. I've never told a woman I'd like to have sex with her, but, judging by the frequent disdainful looks I get when I make accidental eye contact with them, it's pretty obvious they know just how much I'd like it, and this probably makes me very despicable in their eyes.

Besides being offensive, it seems completely pointless to me to tell a woman I'd like to have sex with her, because, at best, it'd be a very annoying statement of the obvious.

yes, its not socially acceptable to approach women on the street and ask them for sex.
I'm super afraid to talk to women at all, so asking for sex would be super horrible and could end with you in a jail cell.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:14 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

I don't have the ability to have sex whenever I want, I am not that 'attractive' seems plenty of my guy friends who certainly aren't really high in social status or what appeals to women who care to fit in with society can get sex from girls a lot more than I get sex from guys. Also my main goal in life is far from 'social status' I don't even really have a main goal right now. Also its sort of silly to put autistic/neurodiverse women in the same catagory as neurotypical women since we have a lot of struggles and difficulties neurotypical females do not...some of us have more understanding about certain things than neurotypical females, there are also less of us than neurotypicals. AKA, don't blame us here for you not being able to get sex IRL, the women here are not at fault for this.

well you could probably get sex from a lot of guys on here if you really wanted it.

no not all women here are at fault for it but there are some who tot the same party line many other females do. aspie women aren't special and above that.

also weren't you just complaining of guys dating you for sex then bailing. that doesn't sound like a can't get sex from guys

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:16 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
Also, in my experience, guys who think they aren't desirable at all are usually a lot more desirable than they think. That isn't always the case, but I'd bet you either have more going for you than you think, or more potential to get it going for you on some level than you realize you have.

explain more please?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:16 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
rdos wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

I don't know much at all about being asexual so I just assumed he wasn't married. I don't know why, it was a silly assumption because there is a lot more to it than sex, but I did. My bad. Thanks for letting me know.

My apologies RDOS

he also made some anti sexual people posts and some seemly saying having sex with your wife when she doesn't want it is ok as you're married and she agreed to sex whenever when she married you.

hes not the best example for sexual single young men. sexual people to him are all perverts.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:17 pm

Catlover5 wrote:
I'd be shocked if anyone ever offered me a free drink, let alone free sex!

Play your cards right and you can get both.

Now I sort of want to teach a class in this lol.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:19 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:

you're just not going to the right places lol. If you want just a hookup, go to a bar on payday. It's not that difficult to spot "recently single and desperate" or "low self esteem and will go home with anybody" or just "wants to get wasted and is broke and will screw you before she passes out". They will come to you. Just watch yourself lol.

I don't want a hook up though perhaps picking up drunk women is my only chance at sex :(

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Aug 2015, 4:20 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
So no. We do care about sex and our biggest thing isn't social status. Don't believe everything you read somewhere or what you deduce from tv.

If I believed everything I read online and on TV, I'd be one of those idiots running around thinking women are actually more sexually-driven than men. It's complete bollocks.

Yes, I can't get sex because I'm ugly, but ugly females don't have that problem. And why is that? Because men want for sex for sex's sake, whilst for you women, sex is a means to an end. What I wrote is not satire, I assure you, it is the painful and not-spoken-aloud-enough truth. To put it bluntly, if sex was actually valuable to you women, you wouldn't be able to have it literally any time you want.

And yes, you can have sex any time you want, ladies. Maybe not always with Chad McAlpha, but you can have sex with someone of the opposite sex any time you like.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:24 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
Like I've said to some otehr guys, I'll be glad to help and advise where I can and maybe help you get out from under this. I had to do the exact same overhaul to myself as a teenager and I didn't even know I had AS, I thought I was just f****d up all weird and s**t.

So, I'll help if I can and I'll give you honest advice and ideas to change what I'd think you should change and I can even ask my girls too. They are 21 and 19 this month.

only if we completely agree with everything you say though right?
at-least that's what you told me. you wont' help me because I disagree on somethings so I have to ingore facts and lie and pretend I made it all up first. which goes against my moral code of honesty

Would like help but having to do that is not going to happen. because ignoring the reality won't help me overcome it.

my attempt at fixing the problem has failed. I am unable to find even min slightly above min wage work. I went to college in attempt to get a 18 an hour job , failed, so I tried to get into secirutiy as it pays 12-15 an hour but that didnt' work out either. all thats left is cashier jobs which pay min wage, so seems impossible to solve that problem most women will always see me as worthles, the don't waste their time with men who dont' make great money. :cry:

Gauldoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Aug 2015, 4:26 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
Also, in my experience, guys who think they aren't desirable at all are usually a lot more desirable than they think. That isn't always the case, but I'd bet you either have more going for you than you think, or more potential to get it going for you on some level than you realize you have.

I don't mean all guys by any means there. Just, well, you'll know it when you see it.

I'm short, fat, balding, wear glasses, and I'm (obviously) autistic. How desirable do you think I really am?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:35 pm

sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
sly279 wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
rdos wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

My apologies RDOS

he also made some anti sexual people posts and some seemly saying having sex with your wife when she doesn't want it is ok as you're married and she agreed to sex whenever when she married you.

hes not the best example for sexual single young men. sexual people to him are all perverts.

I don't care what he thinks about us as long as he's not going around screaming to make us illegal or to make us never speak of it or whine because we do it. SOme of us are perverts too, more than you know too I'd bet lol. But so what? Perverted isn't bad, it's sorta fun. Perverted isn't the same as sick lol. It's just slightly kinkier than kinky.

I honestly don't care what other's opinion of what I do in the bedroom is. I care about their opinion if I ever invite them in there. He can be anti us all he wants, nothing's going to happen about it. It'll just be him being against what we do. And maybe some others. We are safe.

As for having sex with your wife when she doesn't want to, I think when you are married you should do it to be polite sometimes when you don't want to, but not when you really are wanting NOT TO. There is kind of a difference that I'm trying to get across in my wording but I'm unsure if I am. In other words, if it's not going to bother you but you aren't in the mood and it will make him happy then why not? It's easier than him being all upset over it or something if he's the type to do that. If you don't want anything at all to do with sex at the moment, then no don't do it with him unless something terrible has happened like his dad died or he got fired or you lost the National Championship. Then suck it up and do it cause one day you will need it and he won't want to. But if you really don't want to, as in are kind of against the whole idea of sex of any kind at that moment, then tell him no and he should grow the hell up and understand.

That being said I've been married 28 years and I've learned with my husband that it's just easier to do it and make him happy than have him all worried or holding a grudge and pretending his balls hurt or making comments like "I never get laid". I could tell him off, I could tell him no,but you know what? It's less than fifteen minutes. Way less if I put forth some effort and when he's just that horny I don't have to do anything if I don't want to and am not in the mood. It's much better to just get it over with and he's happy and I can sleep in peace without him poking me in the back by "accident" with it to prove a point that he's still horny. It honestly doesn't matter to me that much to do that when I'm not interested. I would rather do that than get up with the dogs to let them out, wait on them and let them back in in the middle of the night so that is where "sex with my husband when I don't want to do it" falls on my scale of importance. Other people probably feel differently and I get that, but that is just my view.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2015, 4:39 pm

sly279 wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Really? hell I don't even get offers every waking hour of every day to turn down, I must be in the horribly unlucky minority. What about the rest of females here...can you let me in on how I can make this happen for me since this is the norm with women?

Or maybe they just don't want to make fools of themselves by making such an offer, which they know would make them look horrible and probably offend you. This is what I do. I've never told a woman I'd like to have sex with her, but, judging by the frequent disdainful looks I get when I make accidental eye contact with them, it's pretty obvious they know just how much I'd like it, and this probably makes me very despicable in their eyes.

Besides being offensive, it seems completely pointless to me to tell a woman I'd like to have sex with her, because, at best, it'd be a very annoying statement of the obvious.

yes, its not socially acceptable to approach women on the street and ask them for sex.
I'm super afraid to talk to women at all, so asking for sex would be super horrible and could end with you in a jail cell.

You don't say "Do you want to go have sex?" You say "Do you want to go have a drink?" and then from there you say "Do you want to go back to my place and watch <whatever movie you own and managed to work into the conversation for this purpose>? I was thinking about getting some <whatever it is she's drinking whether you like it or not> and we could chill" Then when you get there you see if she is one of the few who would think she's going to the house of a guy she's just met who has been flirting with her to just watch a movie. Hint, if you like her you will ask her on a date first or talk to her on FB or text or go hang somewhere else where the opportunity for sex isn't right there and pretty much implied. She actually may not know you meant sex and if you put your arm around her and start making out and she's not all for it then she didn't know and doesn't want to so back off and watch the movie. You got yourself into this, so watch the movie and jerk off later, it won't kill you.

But that kind of thing is how. Or very overt flirting and dirty s**t when you are in the bar dancing or playing pool together.