Oh girls have it so much worse....

Page 22 of 39 [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 39  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 3:01 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Omg these comparing threads are just so stupid. And in the end still no girlfriends in their lives.

nothing to do with comparing threads. fyi this one was started by a woman.

Duh, super stupid of you ask me. Dumb move of that woman.

I just don't like women making it look like men dont' suffer and have no problems in life is all great. I don't dis agree women with Asperger suffer too. though not as much.

Disagree.

in the grand sceme of things it doesn' really matter. but I don't like it being made out that we suffer the same, we suffer in different ways. I'd rather have the female suffering myself.

You don't know, y
rather none of us suffer though.

not much if anything will get men like me gfs that's life. 1/5th the world population will never have love and die alone.

you are not in that 1/5 you are in the other one. you had hard times but you've also had a few boyfriends and will likely get married and live happy ever after. lots of male aspies will never even get dates, never have a gf, never get married and never live happy ever after a few of them will kill themselves and never even live full lives.

honesty it was pretty clear what this thread was, you entered knowing what it was. so why complain about it, ecept to try to hurt us 1/5 who live sh*****g lives til we end it.

Still don't feel sorry for you, just like 90% of women on here. Your posts are so repetitive. I won't pay attention to them from now on.

why would I want oyu to feel sorry for me.

good I find your posts repetitive and confusing. I also think your a bit stuck up.

so 5 women oh now its the end of the world.

also those women I don't much liek in fact they scare me a bit so its no real loss. though there sa few nice women on here and I'd rather deal with them.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 3:41 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
No, it had nothing to do with nog being able to wait langer than a month. I can wait langer than a month for sure, for me it is just not necessary.

confused. "but it would be way too long for me to abstain from sex with someone I have feelings for"

it would be too long to do something is the same as saying can't.

i agreed with you. are you disagreeing with me just to disagree with me?

Uhm, I disagree with you because I disagree with you. You interpreted what I said the wrong way. But then again your last phrases show exactly what is your main problem: extremely paranoid.
It's funny how I come back on this messageboard after 2 months and nothing has changed. People in their usual roles.

And what's your purpose in this thread, if I may know? Your remark about our "rôles" makes me remember your attitude used to be much humbler, close to the female---and younger---equivalent to sly279's posts. It almost felt necessary to tell you you're not like us, that there had to be a lot of young men wishing they could be with someone like you and that you were bound to experience sooner rather than later what you found missing in your life.

Now, obviously, you've started experiencing it to your heart's content and you feel the need to post in a thread like this ... for what exactly? For making sure we don't forget what kind of abject and pathetic losers we are? Noöne was asking you to be sorry, and yet you have to point out how much you're not. Does it make you feel even better about yourself than you'd probably feel anyway to put us down?

Your "disagreement" with sly279 is very typical in real-life conversations. You accidentally said something he agreed with, and now your reply, completely disregarding the point you were talking about, and insisting you disagree with him because you disagree with him, suggests your agreement or disagreement with someone has nothing to do with what you were discussing, but only with who they are, and that's the only point you care to make.

I suppose, from the point of view of someone who doesn't have the problems we talked about, this thread might look pointless, but it's not for those of us who are interested in overcoming them. I don't know what makes a group of women relatively successful in life, proud of their accomplishments, with boyfriends or husbands who love them, and knowing how desirable they are to other men, feel such an urge to unite against us, judging and condemning us for ... what exactly, again? For being unable to get girlfriends? You seemed to use this fact as an important point to disqualify us as people. For wanting to overcome our limitations, which make us look so pathetic from your superior point of view? For both at once? Is there anything we could possibly do that would make us morally acceptable people according to you? Or maybe there isn't, and this is precisely what makes us so absolutely despicable?

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

No Escape
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Aug 2015, 3:49 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
No Escape wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
EmeraldGame01 wrote:
I'm glad somebody FINALLY came out with something like this. Girls have it so bad, did we mention what we have to go through every month? Plus we have more to cover up about ourselves.

Guys; you think you're tough? Have you ever experienced menstruation? No? Childbirth then???
It is said that when a woman goes through childbirth, the level of pain goes past the average human pain threshold.

Who says girls have it easier???? :|

Considering that men and women have completely different roles in the reproductive process, and are raised in different worlds with different frames of reference, I've always found the, "Who has it easier?" question to be nonsensical.

Additionally, as someone who has lived through social situations as both a man and a woman, I can assert that both have significant drawbacks.....

Exactly why I posted this thread....lol when it comes down to it neither one actually has it 'easier' such arguments are rather stupid I mean with any difficulty a male says they have, a female could come up with a different one they face and vice versa. Also dependending on the individual they might find a specific thing more or less difficult than another person would find it to be But the menstruation cycle and child-birth is certainly another good example of a difficulty women face than men don't.

Respond to my posts then.

Sweetleaf is responding to your posts.

Where are her replies to viewtopic.php?t=290178&start=285#p6709441
viewtopic.php?t=290178&start=285#p6709471

No Escape

01 Aug 2015, 3:54 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
No Escape wrote:
314pe wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
EmeraldGame01 wrote:
I'm glad somebody FINALLY came out with something like this. Girls have it so bad, did we mention what we have to go through every month? Plus we have more to cover up about ourselves.

Guys; you think you're tough? Have you ever experienced menstruation? No? Childbirth then???
It is said that when a woman goes through childbirth, the level of pain goes past the average human pain threshold.

Who says girls have it easier???? :|

Considering that men and women have completely different roles in the reproductive process, and are raised in different worlds with different frames of reference, I've always found the, "Who has it easier?" question to be nonsensical.

Additionally, as someone who has lived through social situations as both a man and a woman, I can assert that both have significant drawbacks.....

This. These topics just keep arising.

That's because men who post these, can't get girlfriends. They will keep arising.

Exactly. It seems like some people are irritated by this. I guess talking about my pain irritates you. Try having it.

Nah, I've had my fair share of pain. To be honest I don't feel sorry for you at all with your 'pain'.

All humans experience pain, but this is a pain you simply cannot comprehend because you are sheltered from it by being a woman. And no, I never expected you to have any empathy towards me. From what I see in society, real empathy for men from women is very rare and women will dismiss a male issue at the drop of a hat. I've even seen this apathy extend to their own sons, which is kind of sick but whatever.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 3:58 am

Ladies, with all due respect, you have no right to justify or to promote male circ.

No Escape

01 Aug 2015, 4:02 am

Spiderpig wrote:
I suppose, from the point of view of someone who doesn't have the problems we talked about, this thread might look pointless, but it's not for those of us who are interested in overcoming them. I don't know what makes a group of women relatively successful in life, proud of their accomplishments, with boyfriends or husbands who love them, and knowing how desirable they are to other men, feel such an urge to unite against us, judging and condemning us for ... what exactly, again? For being unable to get girlfriends? You seemed to use this fact as an important point to disqualify us as people. For wanting to overcome our limitations, which make us look so pathetic from your superior point of view? For both at once? Is there anything we could possibly do that would make us morally acceptable people according to you? Or maybe there isn't, and this is precisely what makes us so absolutely despicable?

Exactly. I don't understand the apathy and contempt either and I don't get the urge that people in an ivory tower have to dismiss the peasants below. Perhaps women are conditioned by the media to expect a monopoly on victimhood and when they they see evidence to the contrary they dismiss it because of the cognitive dissonance it causes.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 4:49 am

And I don't get why you always compare it to FGM by severity, as if you justify male circ just because FGm is worse.

Even if FGm is way more severe, MGM is way more common.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 4:55 am

Spiderpig wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
No, it had nothing to do with nog being able to wait langer than a month. I can wait langer than a month for sure, for me it is just not necessary.

confused. "but it would be way too long for me to abstain from sex with someone I have feelings for"

Uhm, I disagree with you because I disagree with you. You interpreted what I said the wrong way. But then again your last phrases show exactly what is your main problem: extremely paranoid.
It's funny how I come back on this messageboard after 2 months and nothing has changed. People in their usual roles.

And what's your purpose in this thread, if I may know? Your remark about our "rôles" makes me remember your attitude used to be much humbler, close to the female---and younger---equivalent to sly279's posts. It almost felt necessary to tell you you're not like us, that there had to be a lot of young men wishing they could be with someone like you and that you were bound to experience sooner rather than later what you found missing in your life.

Now, obviously, you've started experiencing it to your heart's content and you feel the need to post in a thread like this ... for what exactly? For making sure we don't forget what kind of abject and pathetic losers we are? Noöne was asking you to be sorry, and yet you have to point out how much you're not. Does it make you feel even better about yourself than you'd probably feel anyway to put us down?

Your "disagreement" with sly279 is very typical in real-life conversations. You accidentally said something he agreed with, and now your reply, completely disregarding the point you were talking about, and insisting you disagree with him because you disagree with him, suggests your agreement or disagreement with someone has nothing to do with what you were discussing, but only with who they are, and that's the only point you care to make.

You seem to have the seem interpretation problems as Sly, coming to all sorts of ridiculous conclusions. It's almost funny how bad some on here at understanding others. At the same time exhausting. Don't feel the need to discuss anything with you either anymore.

Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 5:23 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

no one will die from lack of sex, so can't in this subject means unwilling to, or unable to due to going crazy from hormones and being horny for the person of feelings.

so if you woldn't be able to abstain form sex for a more then a month that means you' could not do it, ie can't
now you say you can so that invalidated your previous statement where you said it would be too long.

o.O

are you changing your stance so you can support the females and side against males. though sweetleaf also said she things its not true.

Try 7 years.. I've been here 7 years and it never changes here. Always a gender war, always the usual stuff you know of I need not list.

Either way, it's funny because girls probably really don't have it easier. The idea is any girl can find a guy at any time if she wanted, but probably.. 98% of them won't respect her. It's misogynistic as hell to think girls have it easier just because they're girls, someone only thinks that if they're only thinking about sex anyways lol..

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 5:36 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
You seem to have the seem interpretation problems as Sly, coming to all sorts of ridiculous conclusions. It's almost funny how bad some on here at understanding others. At the same time exhausting. Don't feel the need to discuss anything with you either anymore.

None of us was discussing anything with you before you started attacking us. It is exhausting for me, too, but you started it. So you just want to put us down with no explanation, and, when we ask for it, you just keep putting us down by blaming us for not interpreting you correctly, while, of course, refusing to address any of the points we so "funnily" fail to grasp. You seem to have no responsibility for expressing clearly what you mean and standing by it, even though you keep insulting us.

Well, I'll stick to my interpretation. You're hardly the first to use that technique on me. I don't feel any need to discuss anything with you, either, and you've just proven what a waste of time it is. The difference is I didn't either start or finish the discussion by attacking you, and much less by refusing to explain why I said anything and resorting instead to escalating the attack. It isn't very nice, but, don't worry, I don't expect any other outcome anymore. That's why I agree it's better if we just ignore each other from now on.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Last edited by Spiderpig on 01 Aug 2015, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 5:55 am

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 7:34 am

Spiderpig wrote:

Excuse me, but I find that comic strip to be disturbing and completely out of line and it should be deleted.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 7:59 am

Feel free to complain to the moderators. There are a few posts in this thread I've already elaborated on why I find disturbing and completely out of line, but far be it from me to try to get them suppressed---even if I believed I had a chance to get my way, which I don't.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 8:17 am

Spiderpig wrote:
Feel free to complain to the moderators. There are a few posts in this thread I've already elaborated on why I find disturbing and completely out of line, but far be it from me to try to get them suppressed---even if I believed I had a chance to get my way, which I don't.

Mr. Spiderpig, if you can't see what's wrong with the comic and delete it yourself, then I don't know what to say. This thread is not going in a good direction and I won't be back.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

selin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Aug 2015, 8:21 am

Women may be able to get sex more easily but women with autism or Aspergers don't necessarily make it to 'valued partner' status more easily in a relationship. If you are the kind of person who doesn't feel comfortable around people easily and also struggle to read nonverbal cues how do you think it will feel to be discarded after sex by people you like? Not saying this happens for all women on the spectrum but even conventionally attractive autistic women can struggle with dating because they aren't always considered "girlfriend material"

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2015, 8:36 am

nurseangela wrote:
Spiderpig wrote:

Mr. Spiderpig, if you can't see what's wrong with the comic and delete it yourself, then I don't know what to say. This thread is not going in a good direction and I won't be back.

Male circ is as disturbing :lol:.

I recall a WP user who is Serb, she is no longer active here; I recall she went into argument about male circ with American female users here; she told me in private message "it's so weird how American women are so defending of male circ, that's disturbing".

Most of the west is banning male circ; except the US.
This barbaric (no matter how professionally is being done) and ret*d practice exist mostly in the US, Middle East and Africa.

And oh, btw in the same few backward countries where FGM is commonly done to girls, the brothers of these same girls there also are being cut there and in the same non-clinical, unhygienic and barbaric ways.

But NO one talks about the boys' suffering there from the cut surgery; no one, not even the Unicef looks into this issue, they just look into FGM forgetting completely that boys there are subjected to a similar procedure.

Only FGM causes an uproar in the media.