Imagine a 30 year old male dating a 19 year old female...

Page 4 of 10 [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 7:04 am

Ichinin wrote:
i get everything from teenagers and up staring at me as of o was a chocolate cupcake that they want to eat.

Holy crap, I can’t believe someone would talk that way about themself.

Why are you single, then??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 7:23 am

I need to acquire some of your sweat, Ichinin.

Just say the price.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

04 Jan 2019, 1:11 pm

Things I read on lots of sites say that Aspies mature slower than NTs & Aspie's mental ages tend to be a 3rd less than their peers. That would mean a 30 year old Aspie is like a 20 year-old mentally. So like TUF said, I see nothing wrong with it if the 30 year-old is the Aspie & the 19 year-old is the NT. However if the 19 year-old is the Aspie, it's possible it could turn into a caretaker or parent/child realtionship. I felt like a parent at times with both my exes & current girlfriend cuz they have issues their dealing with & I'd much rather feel like a parent to someone younger than have someone older treat me like I'm her child. I NEVER had a close relationship with my own mom & it was kinda an abusive realtionship at times & I never had a close relationship with anyone else except for both my exes & current girlfriend so that may be some of it but I'm kind of the opposite of a typical Aspie when it comes to romantic relationships too. I LOVE being close & affectionate with my partner & think being emotionally supportive is one of my biggest realtionship strengths so that's probably another reason why I'd much rather someone younger than older than me.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Last edited by nick007 on 04 Jan 2019, 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jan 2019, 1:21 pm

My sister dated someone as old as my parents when 16. They got married and it turns out he was an abusive jerk. But it could of easily been someone the same age as her.

Personally I wouldn't date someone that older than me, and lately I've been attracting younger men :? I would rather be happy with someone I could be myself with :)

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 2:50 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
i get everything from teenagers and up staring at me as of o was a chocolate cupcake that they want to eat.

Because:

1. on the commute to work, it's the wrong bloody place and time to ask a random stranger out. I saw one girl on the subway checking me out, later on i saw that she had tracked me down and had visited my dating profile.

2. when try to take pictures of myself for a profile i always think i look like crap and have a hard time to throw something up. I've also been told on dates and by a female friend that i look good, but i had a hard time believing it after years of being bullied in school.

3. I'm also not social enough or have a high enough sexdrive to be desperate for a girlfriend and ask every girl i meet for a date.

Honestly, i would love a GF (just not anybody) - but after years of unsuccessful dating, i'd prefer if girl/woman would contact me so i'm sure that she is really interested. I can get a GF if i want to, but i don't want what i can easily get. I'd rather spend time playing VR games for now.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Just say the price.

Uhm...? I don't sweat that much anyways, unless i go for a long hike on a warm day in the summer, so if you are serious you have to wait 6 months...

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 4:19 pm

Ichinin wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Ichinin wrote:

Because:

1. on the commute to work, it's the wrong bloody place and time to ask a random stranger out. I saw one girl on the subway checking me out, later on i saw that she had tracked me down and had visited my dating profile.

2. when try to take pictures of myself for a profile i always think i look like crap and have a hard time to throw something up. I've also been told on dates and by a female friend that i look good, but i had a hard time believing it after years of being bullied in school.

3. I'm also not social enough or have a high enough sexdrive to be desperate for a girlfriend and ask every girl i meet for a date.

Honestly, i would love a GF (just not anybody) - but after years of unsuccessful dating, i'd prefer if girl/woman would contact me so i'm sure that she is really interested. I can get a GF if i want to, but i don't want what i can easily get. I'd rather spend time playing VR games for now.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Just say the price.

Uhm...? I don't sweat that much anyways, unless i go for a long hike on a warm day in the summer, so if you are serious you have to wait 6 months...

The face of boo was just taking the piss. After that comment, who wouldn’t? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m dissolving into a fit of giggles.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 4:42 pm

Ichinin wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Ichinin wrote:

Because:

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Just say the price.

Have you ever read the novel “Perfume” by Patrick Süskind?

Careful, If you sweat too much you may turn the women around to cannibals.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 6:52 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Ichinin wrote:

Because:

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Just say the price.

The face of boo was just taking the piss. After that comment, who wouldn’t? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think i were serious?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 12:55 am

Ichinin wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Ichinin wrote:

Because:

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Just say the price.

You think i were serious?

Assuming you think that's what people actually think, then yep. :lol: :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 6:37 am

^ You think I was kidding?

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 4:08 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ You think I was kidding?

I know you are now.

Regardless, i don't care what she thinks, i know what has happened in my life.

Runo Misaki
Raven
Raven

06 Apr 2019, 12:44 pm

It may be legal but that doesn't mean it's not creepy. A 19 year old is still a teenager that just got out of high school a year ago while a 30 year old is a full grown adult that's probably old enough to have a child of their own. If a 30 year old man wants to date a 19 year old girl, he should get used to being called a cradle robber and a creep if he decides to tell people about his relationship. Just saying.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2019, 12:52 pm

Well its legal since shes not underage....but I mean yeah most people would probably find that at least a little strange. Granted there certainly are some couples with big age gaps that claim they are happy together and they love each other , some even larger than a 30 year old dating a 19 year old like maybe 60-70 dating people in early 20s. I was actually watching a show about it...certainly interesting but yeah a lot of times these couples get strange or even mean reactions like people saying mean things to them on the street.

I mean its not my preference I would not want a relationship with someone so much older but some people are into that, and I don't feel I really am in a position to judge them as 'wrong' as long as it doesn't involve one party being underage.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2019, 12:55 pm

andrethemoogle wrote:
I'd personally be against it, but that's just me. The age gap is pretty big, a 30 year old dating a teenager does not compute in my brain.

Legally anyone over 18 can have sex with whoever they choose that's also over 18...gets a little more complicated if you're 18 trying to date a 16-17 year old in some states and have sex since there are some stringent underage laws in some states. But that's a different topic.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2019, 2:00 pm

:(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2019, 2:27 pm

Why the sad face?

I see nothing wrong with this sort of relationship in most cases.