Anything random to say about your crush/love/relationship?

Page 4 of 100 [ 1593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 100  Next

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 11:11 am

One day I will meet you or at least see you for the first time ever and I can't wait for that day to happen :U

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 11:17 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I have kind of come to the conclusion that staying in fear and worrying all the time doesn't help anyone and could only make things worse by focusing on the negative stuff, so I try to be sunshiny and happy instead. :D
So far things have been going great, and I'm going to send him a Christmas card and little presents. :heart:

You're right. I fear social stuff more than I fear stuff that can kill me. This is irrational.

Card and present for your long distance crush? That's so sweet! Why didn't I think of that? I'm going to steal your idea and send a card and/or present to my long distance crush, as soon as I work out which girl I want to stick with.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 11:23 am

:lol: I love giving people things! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. *happy dance*

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 11:29 am

Too true. Especially when you prove you really know the person by getting them exactly what they want or better yet, getting them something they didn't know they want.

I love those moments. Like when I gave the Civil War buff a confederate flag to go with his American flag or when I heard my uncle wanted a particular Lego set in his childhood but his parents couldn't afford it. I tracked down this 30 year old set and gave it to him :)

Tifa, you're such a warm and sunshiny person. You're going to make that boy very happy. Your happiness is infectious. Or maybe it's must the study drugs I'm on the moment.

Last edited by RetroGamer87 on 24 Nov 2015, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 11:32 am

^Wow! Wonderful stories!
I think my special someone will love his little gifts! I even made his card based on a series that we both love! :)

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 4:09 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
...Tifa, you're such a warm, loving and sunshiny person. You're going to make that boy very happy. Your happiness is infectious....
Yeah, She's such a warm and sunshiny person that anyone could not help but feel warm, happy and loved around her. She has such a big heart that she could embrace any men's bitterness and weakness. I believe such girls are nearly impossible to find these days. So I'm telling you guys, go grab her!

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 4:14 pm

^Aww, thanks, guys! :D You know, I think I have actually helped my dad become more...um...stable, I guess you could say, since if I was in a fantasy rpg party, I would definitely be both The Heart and The Magic Healer Animal Friend Girl!
:!: Drawyer! What are you saying in that last sentence? :oops: :lol:

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 4:18 pm

The last sentence? I won't tell you...but many men will catch what I meant haha.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 4:36 pm

I really wonder what you look like Tifa..You must be small and cute. Is there any actress or character that looks like you? I'm also asking on behalf of many men/women who has a crush on you..They must be as much curious about that as I am.

Last edited by Drawyer on 24 Nov 2015, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 4:39 pm

^Yep! I'm quite small and quite cute [at least, my mum and dad say so]!
Hmm...Well...Basically take how Cloud Strife looks in Advent Children, make him really short and small, give him blue glasses, and then give him short dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 4:53 pm

I confess you've just made me even more curious on what you look like than ever. :skull:
but I suppose I enjoy this suspension as well.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 4:56 pm

I wish my computer was working.
I would make an identikit image of Kura based on her description.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 5:03 pm

I believe we will see that. Someone would post her identikit image soooon. Maybe not.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 5:44 pm

So, yeah, just imagine Cloud with brown hair and eyes, and blue glasses! :lol:

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 8:31 pm

If you look like him..omg.. I have to start having a crush on you.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 8:53 pm

^Well, that totally backfired. :lol: Still, though, I have deep set eyes, close eyebrows, a slightly prominent nose, a small mouth, a protuberant chin, a high forehead, diagonal ears, and similar overall facial structure to Cloud.