Anything random to say about your crush/love/relationship?

Page 57 of 100 [ 1593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 100  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 2:27 am

what's the big hurry?

i didn't bring those fuzzy clip on cat ears for nothing. :(

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 10:25 am

Doshite? Anata wa suki desu.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 12:52 pm

You probably don't speak Irish, min alskade Tomas, but I can still tell you 'Is tú mo ghrá' and wish you Go maíre tú an la' for Saturday.

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 1:36 pm

37 years today it started and I still love you.

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 3:08 pm

Me and my GF have been together for almost 14 months now and I love her. She is pretty and sweet. And fun to talk to. Plus tomorrow is her 16th birthday.

humansynrome
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2017, 3:37 pm

My fiance has no idea, but I'm completely on to her manipulation tactics....the tables have turned and I'm going along with her game for now until I find a safe way out....

I won't let her mess with my head anymore. This time I'm playing the fool, and god knows I'm not 8)

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 3:43 pm

humansynrome wrote:
My fiance has no idea, but I'm completely on to her manipulation tactics....the tables have turned and I'm going along with her game for now until I find a safe way out....

I won't let her mess with my head anymore. This time I'm playing the fool, and god knows I'm not 8)

Since she does that too you. Why are you with her still? And she's your fiance?! Come on. Just dump her if she is always that way with you.

humansynrome
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2017, 3:48 pm

Corny wrote:
humansynrome wrote:

Since she does that too you. Why are you with her still? And she's your fiance?! Come on. Just dump her if she is always that way with you.

Ohh young lad, if only it were that simple. This isn't highschool and what I have invested into our relationship, is way more than just my phone number. There's a lot at stake here and I don't want this to be messy....

Corny
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 3:51 pm

humansynrome wrote:
Corny wrote:
humansynrome wrote:

Ohh young lad, if only it were that simple. This isn't highschool and what I have invested into our relationship, is way more than just my phone number. There's a lot at stake here and I don't want this to be messy....

Oh but do you still love her? And I hope you 2 have a great wedding when it comes.

humansynrome
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2017, 3:56 pm

Corny wrote:
humansynrome wrote:
Corny wrote:
humansynrome wrote:

Oh but do you still love her? And I hope you 2 have a great wedding when it comes.

Lol bud! Ok I'm not take "playing the fool" so far as to go through with getting married! I knew it was over when she came clean about how she was messing with me, right now the goal is to make a clean exit BEFORE the marriage gets any closer. We have no set date and I do not intend to make one unless this relationship takes a 180 for the better.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 4:16 pm

Let your dream come true today my prince!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 5:24 pm

It has been almost two months since my girlfriend stopped communicating with me.

Galymcd
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Apr 2017, 6:46 pm

It's been two years since I last saw her, never dated, and no other woman's eyes were like hers.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 1:48 pm

Something about you makes me feel happy and I don't know why.

My goodness you're sweet

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 1:59 pm

^ yay hurtloam :D

Sending you good luck vibes, you deserve to be happy.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 2:30 pm

Ah don't run ahead too far. I don't really know him very well. That's why I started the "why doesn't attraction make any sense?" thread.

But he is adorable