Anything random to say about your crush/love/relationship?

Page 5 of 100 [ 1593 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 100  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2015, 8:53 pm

^Well, that totally backfired. :lol: Still, though, I have deep set eyes, close eyebrows, a slightly prominent nose, a small mouth, a protuberant chin, a high forehead, diagonal ears, and similar overall facial structure to Cloud.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 3:27 am

Drawyer wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
she smelled so nice with no perfume. her aura smelled nice. her essence, her being.
she smelled so nice with no perfume. her aura smelled nice. her essence, her being.

I do too. :mrgreen:

you smell so nice??

...(i imagine that you do.)

Kuraudo777 wrote:
So, yeah, just imagine Cloud with brown hair and eyes, and blue glasses! :lol:

how do people even get their hair to do that.

got a text from a human this morning that said that she had something important to tell me. she had to go to the police station. the! police! station! the old, crumbly, built before updated earthquake code one! the one that lacks most amenitied found in police sttions now?

why did she go?... "cuz you stole my heart."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AHHHHHHHHHH

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 7:03 am

I managed to obtain his number through a mutual friend. She asked him first though and he said ok, so I guess that's a good sign. But I'm guessing he thinks I just want it as a just in case I ever need to contact him kinda thing and not what I really want it for. I'm confused as he didn't mention it at all during the two days I worked with him, he just acted towards me how he usually acts towards me. I guess it's good that he's ok with me having it, but his lack of acknowledgement of said number possession speaks of discomfort at the same time.

Mutual friend has advised me to wait until the weekend to text him and ask him for coffee, but coffee is pretty boring and unimaginative (plus he doesn't drink coffee). I'll see how he responds to random funny s**t and go from there.

When we were all leaving the office yesterday I caught him sneaking a bit of paper into his pocket and I thought...hmmm :wink:. He walked all the way to my car with me but didn't give me anything. I was hoping when I came back from my walk I would find it tucked on my windscreen but nothing was there. I was bummed. I guess the bit of paper was just a shopping list or something.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 7:17 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
So your heart is officially empty now cuz she stole it...
I'd fill the vacancy with mine then...

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 9:58 am

^Image *sigh*

Anyway, my special someone might dress up as Cloud for Comic Con, and I have a homemade Tifa costume all ready as well! :cheers: :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 3:03 pm

According to the data received,
And careful observation,
My conclusion is:
You're smoking hot.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 5:01 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^Well, that totally backfired. :lol: Still, though, I have deep set eyes, close eyebrows, a slightly prominent nose, a small mouth, a protuberant chin, a high forehead, diagonal ears, and similar overall facial structure to Cloud.
I just saw your real pic, omg..you're adorable cute!! :heart:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2015, 5:14 pm

^ :D Funnily enough, I've never really considered myself cute that much, so whenever anyone [my mum, my dad, ectc] called me cute, I act like this: :o But now I act like this: :oops:

LynNT
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Nov 2015, 12:40 am

About my relationship-

I often worry that I will ruin what we have with my insecurities.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 2:44 am

Drawyer wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
So your heart is officially empty now cuz she stole it...
I'd fill the vacancy with mine then...

would you?

i stole her heart apparently. she said that. wow.

i exchanged ideas and existencies with Kol for the first time today since july. she makes music now. she dates a singer. i am unsurprised to see that she still jumps from one to another, but slightly relieved at the same time to see she has left the last one. it did not go well, she pulled the part of my brain containing rescue complexes and dragged me from my house at midnight.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 3:04 am

You didn't laugh at my joke.. You knew that was a joke...didn't you?

or Were you joking back to my joke?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 3:06 am

Hot diggety daffodil we make a great hive mind...

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 3:11 am

Drawyer wrote:
You didn't laugh at my joke.. You knew that was a joke...didn't you?

or Were you joking back to my joke?

i...i..don't...know.

:D

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 3:42 am

:D :mrgreen: :D

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 3:45 am

Thank you for being there when I needed you the most...even though you were far away, your understanding made all the difference in the world.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 7:27 am

well it seems i am going to have to go to tammy's place for christmas after all.
she told me i had to go whether i liked it or not, and she said she would probably cry if i did not go (when i asked her what would happen if i did not go).

i asked her to try to assess the probability that she would cry if i did not go, and she immediately said 100%, but i knew she could not have calculated it that fast, so i asked her to think more carefully about it and she said in an excited manner that if i did not want to go then it was fine with her.

i then told her that i was relieved that we had sorted that out, and she told me i was unfeeling. i could not be bothered to interrogate her as to what she meant by that, so i asked her if my going to her place (mothers place really) would solve everything and she said yes.

so it looks like i am going to have to go there for christmas and i have no idea what i will do there. her mother and brothers and sister will also be there, and they always try to involve me in their stuff, but i do not like their stuff, and i have a hard time pretending to be acquiescent.

it is better to just let them talk and not say anything because whatever i say will just stir their pots. i hate having to shut my mind for any length of time. i can not meditate. i find it difficult to think about nothing.

what a drag it is going to be...