Page 13 of 22 [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 22  Next

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jan 2016, 12:28 pm

Outrider wrote:
Yeah seems the longer the post the longer and more tries it takes and I can also put a lot of detail think the longest had to be at least 20 times but I stuck through.

Possibly one of the longest messages ive ever sent on the site so fair enough.

Still though im sure we all hate it I wonder who actualy put it on here as its pointless and bots still get through all the time.

Doesnt matter if it was alex or a mod they should have saw by now that it's not only useless but largely unpopular and honestly if the mod is as bad at programming a good captcha as they at running other parts of the site they should be sacked...hopefully they compensate for their service to the site in other ways.

Anyway off-topic but I ignored a llot of the big debates the grew so I'll have to get back to them before getting back on tpoc to contribute.

Still, no one has much to say on me and AR's view that perhaps it's just conflicting interests than can stand in the way?

From my perspective I tend to not be interested in messaging teens my age on dating sites because they stink of desperation and other then their profile give no detials of what kind of person they are (and in fact many are completely or near empty profiles) and not what they want out of a relationship.

It seems teens are far too apathetic about their dating life and just simply want to 'chat' with someone.

Something i've never understood seems the popular consenous is just 'chatting' with others and making small talk to make friends with relationship coming in second place. A lot of the teen girls essentially say they're looking for 'friends, that could possibly lead to something more.'

Can't wait to be 18 so I can leave the kiddies behind and get on an adult site. A site where people actually take the time to work on their profile and make it as detailed and polished as their resume.

What's funny is how they say women aren't interested in men who are 'just nice guys' as it's a 'basic' trait that anyone can have and you deserve no reward 'just for being nice'.

Honestly I can now see what they mean. I am not attracted to almost transparent females with little to no personality who essentially jus say 'I'm a nice girl, like hanging out with friends, like listening to music, and just want a nice, sweet guy who loves and cares about me and just a guy happy with just sitting on the couch/culdding/watching movies in bed together'. Like my god, that's just generic.

EDIT: Didn't even have to SAY death to captcha, just to think it in the back of my mind and it worked! Today must be my lucky day! And in case my luck is about to run out,

DEATH TO CAPTCHA

You should date older women. Srsly. Most teenage girls in your age range date older guys because men their age are too immature for their tastes.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2016, 3:24 pm

AR15000 wrote:
You should date older women. Srsly. Most teenage girls in your age range date older guys because men their age are too immature for their tastes.

LOL, I didn't expect you to believe in such fairy tales!

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2016, 3:49 pm

Outrider wrote:
From my perspective I tend to not be interested in messaging teens my age on dating sites because they stink of desperation and other then their profile give no detials of what kind of person they are (and in fact many are completely or near empty profiles) and not what they want out of a relationship.

It seems teens are far too apathetic about their dating life and just simply want to 'chat' with someone.
The older crowd aren't much better. Plenty of people of all ages have blank profiles. Plenty of 18+ people can be immature.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2016, 4:06 pm

Anyway, it must feel great to date someone a few years older at that age, claiming people of your own age and the opposite sex are so hopelessly too immature to date. Especially considering many aren't even allowed to date; in fact, you'll probably agree they shouldn't be, because they're too immature, much unlike you.

The best part is that, as you get more and more life experiences they have no access to, it'll become truer and truer that you're so much mature than them.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jan 2016, 7:15 pm

Peacesells wrote:
AR15000 wrote:

Brah, I was 19 when I met my first gf and she was 23. Outrider is only 17 I say once he's 18 he should pursue women a few years his senior and hell, you're only 23 so wut's it to ya?

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 4:25 am

AR15000 wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
AR15000 wrote:

Brah, I was 19 when I met my first gf and she was 23. Outrider is only 17 I say once he's 18 he should pursue women a few years his senior and hell, you're only 23 so wut's it to ya?

I mean the teenage girls being more mature than their male same-agers thing, but maybe you don't really think that and I misunderstood you.

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Jan 2016, 11:07 am

Peacesells wrote:
AR15000 wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
AR15000 wrote:

I mean the teenage girls being more mature than their male same-agers thing, but maybe you don't really think that and I misunderstood you.

I would say with teenagers that girls are more mature than boys, but the maturity gap completely reverses itself in ones 20s, 30s, and beyond. In terms of sexual maturity, girls DO mature much faster than boys.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 11:41 am

A 12-year-old girl could be sexually mature (that's rare, though)

A 12-year-old boy never is.

In 6th grade, the girls are usually starting to "develop."

Boys are probably at the same stage in about 8th grade.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 6:46 pm

AR15000 wrote:
I would say with teenagers that girls are more mature than boys

We'll have to agree to disagree.
Quote:
but the maturity gap completely reverses itself in ones 20s, 30s, and beyond.

You mean that men become more mature?
Quote:
In terms of sexual maturity, girls DO mature much faster than boys.

kraftiekortie wrote:
A 12-year-old girl could be sexually mature (that's rare, though)

A 12-year-old boy never is.

Does sexual maturity mean that they can have children?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 6:52 pm

Most people can have children before they attain full sexual maturity. But it does mean that, really.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 7:09 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Most people can have children before they attain full sexual maturity. But it does mean that, really.

But I think a lot of guys have seed at 12 already, isn't it?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 7:10 pm

I wasn't late in my puberty, really. But I was not able to ejaculate until I was 14.

I think that's fairly common.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 7:13 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wasn't late in my puberty, really. But I was not able to ejaculate until I was 14.

I think that's fairly common.

Oh I think I was 10 or 11, I thought it was common.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 7:17 pm

You were pretty early, most likely.

Most girls don't get their periods before age 11 (5th or 6th grade). Many don't until about age 13.

Some boys start their growth spurts, etc., during 8th grade (age 13), though not many. It's 9th grade when you start seeing the majority of boys becoming taller than the girls. During grades 6-8, girls are, on average, taller and stronger than boys. A 13-year-old girl wouldn't be caught dead with a 13-year-old boy.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 7:53 pm

AR15000 wrote:
Outrider wrote:
Yeah seems the longer the post the longer and more tries it takes and I can also put a lot of detail think the longest had to be at least 20 times but I stuck through.

Possibly one of the longest messages ive ever sent on the site so fair enough.

Still though im sure we all hate it I wonder who actualy put it on here as its pointless and bots still get through all the time.

Doesnt matter if it was alex or a mod they should have saw by now that it's not only useless but largely unpopular and honestly if the mod is as bad at programming a good captcha as they at running other parts of the site they should be sacked...hopefully they compensate for their service to the site in other ways.

Anyway off-topic but I ignored a llot of the big debates the grew so I'll have to get back to them before getting back on tpoc to contribute.

Still, no one has much to say on me and AR's view that perhaps it's just conflicting interests than can stand in the way?

Something i've never understood seems the popular consenous is just 'chatting' with others and making small talk to make friends with relationship coming in second place. A lot of the teen girls essentially say they're looking for 'friends, that could possibly lead to something more.'

Can't wait to be 18 so I can leave the kiddies behind and get on an adult site. A site where people actually take the time to work on their profile and make it as detailed and polished as their resume.

What's funny is how they say women aren't interested in men who are 'just nice guys' as it's a 'basic' trait that anyone can have and you deserve no reward 'just for being nice'.

Honestly I can now see what they mean. I am not attracted to almost transparent females with little to no personality who essentially jus say 'I'm a nice girl, like hanging out with friends, like listening to music, and just want a nice, sweet guy who loves and cares about me and just a guy happy with just sitting on the couch/culdding/watching movies in bed together'. Like my god, that's just generic.

EDIT: Didn't even have to SAY death to captcha, just to think it in the back of my mind and it worked! Today must be my lucky day! And in case my luck is about to run out,

DEATH TO CAPTCHA

Lol coincidentally I actually do have a preference for older females. I'd date up to age 20 if I could and, once I turn 18, even higher than that.

But most older females simply aren't attracted to younger males (plus if it becomes sexual it's illegal) and I completely understand this.

I will say though my first girlfriend was 19 while I was still 16. She was 2 years and 11 months older. I recently turned 17 and she 20, so if we were still together now...the age difference was commented on quite a bit by both our families.

For now, I have to have patience until it's more socially acceptable....

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2016, 8:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You were pretty early, most likely.

Most girls don't get their periods before age 11 (5th or 6th grade). Many don't until about age 13.

Some boys start their growth spurts, etc., during 8th grade (age 13), though not many. It's 9th grade when you start seeing the majority of boys becoming taller than the girls. During grades 6-8, girls are, on average, taller and stronger than boys. A 13-year-old girl wouldn't be caught dead with a 13-year-old boy.

I don't know, I remember some guys talking about sex a lot at that age (10/11) and even before. About 13 years old girls not dating same-agers Idk, it doesn't seem strange to me at all. Maybe it's because we live in different nations.