Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

by_the_way
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Feb 2016, 2:11 pm

I was with my ex for over 2 years and he was my first love.

During our time we were together we had our ups and downs and our respective mental illnesses presented challenges, with his aspergers and my psychoses.

A couple of months ago he said he didn't want to be in a relationship as he wanted more time to meet new friends and didn't have time for a relationship which I was broken hearted about but we still continued to see each other and express our love for each other.

I was getting annoyed with him for not planning anything with me and when he does its always "I don't know what I'm doing yet" he says he doesn't want to meet anyone new and I believe him. I told him before christmas that I wanted to see other people, not that I really did it was more so to provoke a reaction out of him and he didn't like it.

I got annoyed at him for not wanting me but not wanting anyone else to want me and last week I didn't meet him like he wanted me to as I said he was going on dates, he rang me saying he was really down that weekend but he still can't give me what I want and be in a relationship with me. He was also upset as he said he would be lonely and I'm his only social contact.

Yesterday we both went to a meet up together and I'm still in love with him, I've been going on dates with someone else who likes me but all I want is to be with my ex.

I texted him it was nice seeing you yesterday to which he replied "we can always have each other" I asked him what he meant and he said as friends. :(