I am feeling ashamed of myself

Page 2 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 1:44 pm

I said hundreds or thousands not hundred thousands.

I have over a thousand women on my hidden do user list on okcupid of women who rejected me directly or via thinking their too good for me as I'm not s real man.

What does being smart have to do with anything? Not that I'm smart I don't have a Pnd or graduate. I have a useless 2 year degree from a community college. I'm not book smart because well I don't read books as my adhd makes that impossible.

Why isn't a lower class min wage working pleasant guy good enough for women, why do they want a middle class propganda lie that the government tells to keep people fighting each other while they steal all of Americas wealth and leav the nation.

LaMereLoi
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Apr 2016, 1:54 pm

sly279 wrote:
I said hundreds or thousands not hundred thousands.

I have over a thousand women on my hidden do user list on okcupid of women who rejected me directly or via thinking their too good for me as I'm not s real man.

What does being smart have to do with anything? Not that I'm smart I don't have a Pnd or graduate. I have a useless 2 year degree from a community college. I'm not book smart because well I don't read books as my adhd makes that impossible.

Why isn't a lower class min wage working pleasant guy good enough for women, why do they want a middle class propganda lie that the government tells to keep people fighting each other while they steal all of Americas wealth and leav the nation.

Man, did you send each and every one of these women a message ? By message, I mean an actually composed message that did not revolve around the idea of "Hi, how are you ?"

I was myself on OKC shortly and got so much messages 1)like that 2) so much messages it would have taken me a good hour or so each day to really answer them. And I am not even really pretty. But I do like to write and read something that has been thought through.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 6:31 pm

I don't think I'm a dumb guy...and I only got a Bachelor's.

I really wish Sly could meet somebody in person, instead of having to go through the ringer of online dating.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 6:44 pm

Not all of them no. Most yes. Been at it for 6-7 years. That's a lot of messages and I didn't do hi how are you very much. I'd spend time reading their polices and personalizing the message to them. Rest listed on their profiles that I couldn't message them unless I meet their list of demands of what makes a real man. Then I just hide anyone who matches the pattern. Pretty or thin women. Tend to be ones with the list. Far safer then wasting time messaging them.

But o can't be in a relationship with the few women I don't find attractive.

Most would just ignore me, others would flat out tell me I'm not attractive or a real man.
Only ones who ever talk to me are too far away to ever date. Even ones who made it past first message would ask about money, job, car etc wishing the first week then end it.

Honestly surprised I don't hate women a lot given the emotional and mental trauma that started back in middle school and then through trying to date.

May have been lonely back 7 years ago but at least I didn't know how women saw me as worthless trash and mostly felt good about myself. Last few years have be tearing me apart I imagine in a few years I'll just outright despise women :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 6:51 pm

But you ARE a real man, Sly. There are many "real men" who are in a similar position as yours. And many of them find decent women.

At least you're not a Wolf Man, like I am!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 6:51 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

I really wish Sly could meet somebody in person, instead of having to go through the ringer of online dating.

Well I wouldn't be able to have long winded chats about biology p, chemistry, etc. which is what people mean when they say interleectual or smart. They think college professor type. I have no doubt they'd consider me stupid. I learn a lot bout guns and history, but just from watching documentaries and reading stuff in the web. Which is fine I guess so called interleectuals ive met are all stuck up and thinking their right all the time, so arrogant and mean. But society is geared towards propganda of college makes people smarter.

Bachelor is 4 years no?

If I was rich I'd hire s March maker though if I was rich I wouldn't have this problem. If o had more money more women would consider dating me instead of looking down on me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 6:54 pm

I have a four-year degree.

I can have "long-winded" discussions about literature and history--not so much biology and chemistry. This is because I have a liberal arts background.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 6:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
But you ARE a real man, Sly. There are many "real men" who are in a similar position as yours. And many of them find decent women.

At least you're not a Wolf Man, like I am!

In a biological sense, but "real man" in a society sense no.

Real man
Has a middle class job paying 22 or more with promotion options
A nice car
Own house
Is manly
Thin and muscular

They have to provide for their girl, shelter her and afford gifts and expensive vacations few times s year and eat out few times a week if not every day at a expansive restaurant

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 6:55 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I have a four-year degree.

I can have "long-winded" discussions about literature and history--not so much biology and chemistry. This is because I have a liberal arts background.

I can't have long winded discussions about anything remotely considered intelligent.

Guns, cars, tv shows, movies, video games yes and history kinda

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 6:57 pm

I'm a real man.

I'm not thin and muscular.

I'm not extremely manly.

I'm short and stubby.

I earn a little more than $22 an hour.

I don't own my own home outright.

I lease a car.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

25 Apr 2016, 7:23 pm

Online dating seems pretty hopeless, I'm afraid to even try it honestly since it is so exposing. If you can't initiate a relationship you seem pretty doomed.

LaMereLoi

25 Apr 2016, 7:50 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Well I wouldn't be able to have long winded chats about biology p, chemistry, etc. which is what people mean when they say interleectual or smart. They think college professor type. I have no doubt they'd consider me stupid. I learn a lot bout guns and history, but just from watching documentaries and reading stuff in the web. Which is fine I guess so called interleectuals ive met are all stuck up and thinking their right all the time, so arrogant and mean. But society is geared towards propganda of college makes people smarter.

Bachelor is 4 years no?

If I was rich I'd hire s March maker though if I was rich I wouldn't have this problem. If o had more money more women would consider dating me instead of looking down on me.

I am afraid it may be true, yet it is an indirect cause. I mean, you unfortunately have to take out women, it costs money and so forth. But you must not despair. Really.

I am going to do what I seem only able to do, to bear witness. All I say is only true about me, not about all women.

The rule is everything can sound interesting when told from your unique perspective. Some of your interests have actually given birth to fields of studies, for instance video games.

I have an excellent college background, not to boast but I don't seek a human college degree. What would I do with it ? I already have a college degree. My most lasting relationship was with a man that only had his GED but was able to talk and make me laugh (he also drowned me in good food but I am a white elephant, I care more about food than about many things).

Anything can be interesting under the condition you do not indulge in perseveration and try to make what you say personal and fun.

Last edited by LaMereLoi on 25 Apr 2016, 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 7:51 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm a real man.

I'm not extremely manly.

I'm short and stubby.

I lease a car.

So you meet the main 3. Job, home, car

I'm not mean thoug. I try to help people. I won't tell someone wanting help to just google it. I can kinda cook, I'm sweet and Romantic. I'm loyal to the end. Some other things too but apparently none of it matters.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2016, 8:04 pm

But they do matter. And will matter more as you get older.

LaMereLoi

25 Apr 2016, 8:04 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm a real man.

I'm not extremely manly.

I'm short and stubby.

I lease a car.

So you meet the main 3. Job, home, car

Dear Lord,

A car may be useful if you are in a remote area but not every woman wants to be pampered like a child. At the same time, I am an Aspie, so what do I know about actual women ?

So, if that may confort you, I am currently """dating""" a guy who weighs approximately 40 pounds less than me, not muscular (yet lean), is barely taller than me, white as death,
does not own a car, does not have a job, lives in a studio that belongs to his father in a godforsaken place that is miles away from me (I have to take a train infested with dubious characters to go there, yay). He even has the worst credit rating for a guy barely in his twenties.

Yet, I ""date"" him and I do adore him. Why ? Unknown factors, but also he speaks with tenderness, he demonstrates tenderness, he does not have violent attitudes (well, most of the time, he can't handle his liquor), he is interesting to listen to, even when he speaks about things I don't care, and he checks in on me regularly. He has other qualities but I am not paid to write his panegyric and you guys might find it weird.

LaMereLoi

25 Apr 2016, 8:06 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
But they do matter. And will matter more as you get older.

Completely Ok with that one