any women here who have never dated, never had a boyfriend?

Page 22 of 26 [ 416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2017, 9:01 pm

Maybe if you all stopped fighting against the gender you're trying to attract you'd have better luck.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2017, 9:04 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Did you ask her out?

i did but sadly she told me she wasn't interested, although glad she was upfront about it, another case of women responding to me and engaging me in conversation on an online dating site but not being a sign of interest

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2017, 9:08 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
Maybe if you all stopped fighting against the gender you're trying to attract you'd have better luck.

You don't fight against women, and you havent had more luck.

In fact, Retrogamer has had more girlfriends than you no matter how short and dysfunctional they were.

As have I.

Don't a lot of women say they hate 'nice guys', and of all people you would know even criminals, nazis, and abusive men seem to have relationships over an awkward yet decent guy.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2017, 9:19 pm

Outrider wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

In fact, Retrogamer has had more girlfriends than you no matter how short and dysfunctional they were.

As have I.

Don't a lot of women say they hate 'nice guys', and of all people you would know even criminals, nazis, and abusive men seem to have relationships over an awkward yet decent guy.

Not sure I follow what point you're trying to make. Are you suggesting that making negative generalizations against the entire gender that you want to be attractive to is in anyway helpful?

Oh, and before you get the temptation to accuse me of being a white-knight or a "nice guy" or whatever, my initial comment was prompted by the comment that MamaFrankie person made. I think both genders on this site take too many shots at each other. Hate the individuals, not the gender.

Last edited by Sabreclaw on 03 Jan 2017, 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2017, 9:20 pm

anagram wrote:
it's just my opinion, but i think there are two types of people: those who wish to revisit the innocence of childhood by watching their children grow, and those who wish to revisit it by keeping, cultivating or reclaiming part of that innocence themselves

and a third one actually, who seeks both. not a good thing. they'll achieve neither, and they'll deprive their children as well

Yes, I'm definitely the second type. Unfortunately there seem to be almost no women of the second type. Or rather, those who do tend to be either asexual or attracted to especially grown-up men who lean toward the parental role, rather than seeking that innocence in romance or in the bedroom.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2017, 9:36 pm

Outrider wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

As have I.

ya, damned if you do, damned if you don't

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2017, 9:51 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:

That makes too much sense to be considered, I'm afraid.

Anyway, I'm sure the people here don't bicker and snark at the opposite sex irl.
Am I right?
Bickering and snarking is perfectly acceptable on the internet.

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2017, 10:03 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
Outrider wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

As have I.

All this changes as we age. Women DO ACTUALLY recognize that someone responsible makes a better boyfriend, and it happens anywhere from late 20s to 40 something. Being ready to raise children from a previous relationship in a stable environment also helps greatly.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 6:19 am

Outrider wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

As have I.

Some girls think I'm a jerk and some girls think I'm really nice. I'm not sure which group is right.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 6:21 am

Raleigh wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
That makes too much sense to be considered, I'm afraid.

Anyway, I'm sure the people here don't bicker and snark at the opposite sex irl.
Am I right?
Bickering and snarking is perfectly acceptable on the internet.
Sometimes I bicker and snark in real life.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 6:31 am

old_comedywriter wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
Outrider wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

As have I.

All this changes as we age. Women DO ACTUALLY recognize that someone responsible makes a better boyfriend, and it happens anywhere from late 20s to 40 something. Being ready to raise children from a previous relationship in a stable environment also helps greatly.

You don't have to raise their children to prove anything to them.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 6:34 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
Outrider wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

As have I.

Not sure I follow what point you're trying to make. Are you suggesting that making negative generalizations against the entire gender that you want to be attractive to is in anyway helpful?

Oh, and before you get the temptation to accuse me of being a white-knight or a "nice guy" or whatever, my initial comment was prompted by the comment that MamaFrankie person made. I think both genders on this site take too many shots at each other. Hate the individuals, not the gender.

I say whatever in my mind, I would debate with whoever I want regardless of gender if I don't agree with what they are saying.

I don't know why you see it as hate.

That is called having a backbone, as opposite to act nice and saying yes to everything just because the other person is a woman.

Btw, agreeing all the time with women (regardless of their individual opinions) just to gain credits from women is not open-mildness or egalitarianism, it's benevolent sexism. It is way better to debate them as you would debate men.

A lot of women like this in me (and some hate it, but I don't give a damn about those ones).

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 11:46 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
Outrider wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

As have I.

I say whatever in my mind, I would debate with whoever I want regardless of gender if I don't agree with what they are saying.

I don't know why you see it as hate.

That is called having a backbone, as opposite to act nice and saying yes to everything just because the other person is a woman.

Btw, agreeing all the time with women (regardless of their individual opinions) just to gain credits from women is not open-mildness or egalitarianism, it's benevolent sexism. It is way better to debate them as you would debate men.

A lot of women like this in me (and some hate it, but I don't give a damn about those ones).

I just meant that all these generalizations against each other isn't helping.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2017, 4:20 pm

ya, even though it's better to be solution oriented, and us humans are different from other animals, according to scientists, they estimate that the vast majority of male Elephant Seals die virgins, never get to mate.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2017, 4:23 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
ya, even though it's better to be solution oriented, and us humans are different from other animals, according to scientists, they estimate that the vast majority of male Elephant Seals die virgins, never get to mate.

Do you think the elephant seals are bothered? I wonder. How would we know either way.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2017, 4:37 pm

Peacesells wrote:
old_comedywriter wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
Outrider wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

As have I.

You don't have to raise their children to prove anything to them.

I actually agree. It's only worth proving if you real want kids, otherwise it's neither here nor there.