Why do Normies always blame men for their lack of dating?

Page 1 of 16 [ 251 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

Sometime World
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2017, 6:51 am

Don't try to reason with Normies or the "in" crowd. It's pointless. Their take and shaming of lonely dateless males and loner males show's a massive lack of ability to see another's perspective. They only know what they have anecdotally experienced. You see, social groups and friends/social acceptance come naturally to some and they don't to others. Your Looks and certain 'vibes' such as how your voice sounds is what makes people shun you or not, not your "anti social behaviour". That's just the way it is, yet normies cannot see this.

They think that because friends and dating success comes easier for them, this makes them stronger, "better" somehow. It does not.

f**k all the Normies that complain incels are just "just a plain ol whiners", or we need to "man up". like they understand the situation

BRB "your'e just weak minded"
BRB "you just have diseased thoughts"
BRB "just have more confidence"
BRB "your standards are too high" (even though they aren't)

From a 6.5/10, 6'1 normie male: "last time I got laid, I went out with a massive social group and was introduced to many girls, felt a funny sensation, looked down, and a skinny 6/10 female was rubbing against me in a bar and asked for my number. I don't understand why dating is so hard for you".

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 7:47 am

Why do "incels" blame everyone but themselves for their lack of dating?

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:16 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
Why do "incels" blame everyone but themselves for their lack of dating?

He is blaming himself.
Quote:
Your Looks and certain 'vibes' such as how your voice sounds is what makes people shun you

That's a self thing. So is anti-social behaviour though. Makes me wonder what sometimeworld means by anti-social behaviour.

Yeah. I have observed that people who attract interest easily can't for the life of them understand those of us who attract no interest. "You're not making enough effort" they say.

I think my mannerisms are my issue. I'm somehow not open and available. That aspie female intensity, opinionatedness and closed offness.

There is hope though. My sister's pretty, slim friend recently married a balding baby faced chubby man. They adore each other.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:26 am

Blaming you for you not dating...as opposed to....what...exactly?

Blaming others? Which others?

Is it Obama, or Trump's, fault that you're not dating? Or whom?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:37 am

If one remains stuck in stupid ideologies, one will never find a decent women.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:41 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

......or if one continually makes-up stupid theories about "evolution" and "biology" which bear little resemblance to how either of those things actually work.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:57 am

XFilesGeek wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

......or if one continually makes-up stupid theories about "evolution" and "biology" which bear little resemblance to how either of those things actually work.

What a strange answer. So, how do they actually work then? Educate us! 8)

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 9:05 am

rdos wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Nooooo

Not this argument again.

Most threads turn into this.

This is why we can't have nice things.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 10:41 am

We are not just a bunch of instincts.

I agree about the "nice things."

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 10:46 am

Damn those 6.5/10 6'1'' normie males and their skinny 6/10 females. Damn them.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 12:31 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
"Biology" and "evolution" are easy to criticize, let alone overlook entirely. Because they're meant to benefit two groups of people: women and alpha males, at the expense of others. It's like screaming "Less government!" and "Make America great again!", but then turning around demanding federal aid when a disaster happens.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 12:44 pm

hurtloam wrote:
rdos wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Nooooo

Not this argument again.

Most threads turn into this.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Don't worry, I'll shut-up now. :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 12:56 pm

I believe in XFiles take on it.

We are not all biology and instinct.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 1:12 pm

^ Thanks.

I don't want to derail this thread, so I'll leave it at that.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:14 pm

Sometime World wrote:
Don't try to reason with Normies or the "in" crowd. It's pointless. Their take and shaming of lonely dateless males and loner males show's a massive lack of ability to see another's perspective. They only know what they have anecdotally experienced. You see, social groups and friends/social acceptance come naturally to some and they don't to others. Your Looks and certain 'vibes' such as how your voice sounds is what makes people shun you or not, not your "anti social behaviour". That's just the way it is, yet normies cannot see this.

They think that because friends and dating success comes easier for them, this makes them stronger, "better" somehow. It does not.

f**k all the Normies that complain incels are just "just a plain ol whiners", or we need to "man up". like they understand the situation

BRB "your'e just weak minded"
BRB "you just have diseased thoughts"
BRB "just have more confidence"
BRB "your standards are too high" (even though they aren't)

From a 6.5/10, 6'1 normie male: "last time I got laid, I went out with a massive social group and was introduced to many girls, felt a funny sensation, looked down, and a skinny 6/10 female was rubbing against me in a bar and asked for my number. I don't understand why dating is so hard for you".

Socializing is like a game with rules and most people come preprogrammed with them and some do not. It's understandable to feel discouraged and frustrated by NTs. Once upon a time I used to feel such things myself. But when I came to realize that NTs come preprogrammed and are only following their programming, and that I was the one not following the rules of the game, I came to see that NTs are rather innocent in this whole affair, and that it was wrong of me to expect NTs to change to accommodate my style and how I thought socialization should go, much the same as it would be wrong for me to join a basketball team and then play by my own rules and expect everyone else to follow them.

I forgive ant NT who says they don't understand why forming relationships is so hard for me, because they have no concept of why I struggle and would need it explained to them.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2017, 8:20 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
"Biology" and "evolution" are easy to criticize, let alone overlook entirely. Because they're meant to benefit two groups of people: women and alpha males, at the expense of others. It's like screaming "Less government!" and "Make America great again!", but then turning around demanding federal aid when a disaster happens.

That doesn't make sense...Biology is the study of how biological things work, and evolution the word for when species change/progress to adapt to their environment. Its observation/study of how nature works...making them neutral things not things with an agenda.