Page 8 of 8 [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Ecomatt91
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 4:11 am

Sighs, my thread got vandalized again. Twice in this one!

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 4:56 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sometimes, "big" women can be really good in bed.  Because they know what they want.
Food.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 2:24 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Sometimes, "big" women can be really good in bed.  Because they know what they want.
Food.

Sausage? :)

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 8:32 am

314pe wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Food.
Sausage? :)
They know how to eat :lol:

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2017, 11:03 pm

ya, although i should be happy that i got a second date with a girl recently, i think this is only the second time in my life i managed to get a girl to go on a second date with me, i won't be fully happy and satisfied until i go on enough dates with a girl and she officially ends up becoming my girlfriend. It feels, it seems, it's more common and only nature for women more so than men, to lose interest in the early stages of dating.

As in, whenever a man and woman go on a first date with each-other, and a second date doesn't occur, most of the time it's because the woman loses interest instead of the man losing interest, or they do end up going on a couple of dates but they still don't end up becoming exclusive, they don't end up becoming official, most of the time it's because the woman loses interest instead of the man losing interest.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 2:30 am

WantToHaveALife wrote:
i won't be fully happy and satisfied until i go on enough dates with a girl and she officially ends up becoming my girlfriend.
Don't put all your happinness eggs in one basket. It's very possible to be dissatisfied with your life while you have a girlfriend.

Don't overhype it or you'll be dissapointed. Just like how every Star Wars after Jedi was so overhyped no movie could possibly meet poople's lofty expections.