Making other girls talk to me first

Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Jan 2017, 12:27 pm

A dog is probably a good idea for more than just a potential ice breaker just for the companionship they provide on their own, it forces you to get out and walkabout when you otherwise wouldn't which for me would be a big thing since I go thru cycles where I can't force myself to leave the house. I wish I could have one but my apartment is too small and its just too much responsibility for me right now while in school and trying to juggle everything else. I browse OKCupid a lot just to see what people put on their profile, I'm much to anxious to actually message people, but I notice a lot women really like dogs or at least the ones that do make it a big part of their life.

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jan 2017, 2:54 pm

Jacoby wrote:
A dog is probably a good idea for more than just a potential ice breaker just for the companionship they provide on their own, it forces you to get out and walkabout when you otherwise wouldn't which for me would be a big thing since I go thru cycles where I can't force myself to leave the house. I wish I could have one but my apartment is too small and its just too much responsibility for me right now while in school and trying to juggle everything else. I browse OKCupid a lot just to see what people put on their profile, I'm much to anxious to actually message people, but I notice a lot women really like dogs or at least the ones that do make it a big part of their life.

You should tell them,
Obviously, I'm not serious. I just love this song.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 3:23 pm

Datalis wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

You should tell them,

She would reply you with this song:

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jan 2017, 3:24 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Datalis wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

You should tell them,

She would reply you with this song:

Lol!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Jan 2017, 3:44 pm

:lol:

Late 90s/early 2000s so many 'it's so bad it's good' songs, it was a ridiculous time period as far as music went in my opinion.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 4:55 am

Datalis wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
Get your bodyfat % down to 7-8% and build some muscle.

12-15%. 6-8% is not very plausible, unless you're on steroids.

You know absolutely nothing about the human body or proper nutrition then. I know people who got down to 4% without steroids. I myself am 8 - 10% percent year round. I never said it was easy though.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 5:10 am

I took a BMI test once... results came back that my body fat % displayed as exactly 04%.
I was very active at the time, training (martial arts) just about all day long, each and every single day, constantly doing push-ups all the time throughout the day, and I ate tons and tons of food, although I did eat quite healthily.
Well, I still eat extremely healthily, but probably even much more so now than I did back in the day.

Closet Genious wrote:
Datalis wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:

You know absolutely nothing about the human body or proper nutrition then. I know people who got down to 4% without steroids. I myself am 8 - 10% percent year round. I never said it was easy though.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 5:38 am

Closet Genious wrote:

That is a stupid amount of effort just for the sake of being conventionally attractive.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 7:59 am

Having a bisexual female partner seeking for a threesome, she can easily make many girls talk to you.

I am serious.
:lol:

A_noobish_noob
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2017, 8:07 am

Meet girls on dating apps, and websites, and arrange a time to have coffee together. At this point make some f*****g stupid joke at the beginning, and if the girl is interested in you, she will laugh. After that she will try to talk to you first.

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Jan 2017, 9:16 am

Closet Genious wrote:
Datalis wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:

4%, very unlikely. I know plenty. I've been studying bodybuilding for years. I stated not plausible, which it isn't for most people unless they are a pure ecto-morph and they are the weakest body type and have a lot less muscle mass capability.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2017, 11:05 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:

That is a stupid amount of effort just for the sake of being conventionally attractive.

I agree, it definitely is. I think it's a requirement to genuinly be interested in training and nutrition to get there. I myself love going to the gym, and I'm at a point now where I don't care about eating candy anymore, so for me it's easy.