What it means when some says "You don't love me"?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Dale Batchelder
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Feb 2017, 2:11 pm

I was a client and had a case manager. I told her that I thought about her a lot. She told me to stop it. Her director brought me in her office private and asked what I was thinking about her. At that time I didn't notice. I noticed she was looking at my leg. I was looking down towards the ground but I saw her looking at my leg on the side. What is she thinking? After I left her office, my case manager came in to her office. I don't know what they spoke about. She came out and said to me that "You don't love me." She said it kinda upsetting or angry way and not gentle. What is my case manager thinking and what this means?

I need to know what my director thought and why. Also what my case manager thought and why. Both are females. My case manager is in her late 20's to early 30s. My director is in her 50s I think. I am a mid 30s male. Thanks for your input.

Luhluhluh
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2017, 3:37 pm

What she means is that while you may be attracted to your case manager, you don't love her. It's very easy to confuse attraction with love, but they are two different things.

Dale Batchelder
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Feb 2017, 9:52 am

What it means to be attracted in the response of lulu responded? How do you know if you are? I haven't experienced this before. What does it mean to fall in love and how do you know? My case manager is beautiful. I think about her beautiful smile and her gentle voice. I dreamt of holding hands with her and walk on the beach. Watching movies and dance the night away (slow dancing). A candlelight dinner under the stars. Is this consider love?

Also what is romance and passion? And what they are like. I tried to read some on wiki and Sternberg's triangular love but don't understand. If you guys can clarify, that will be great.

In regards to my case manager, is it possible that if her director told her that my downstairs wasn't up, maybe her reaction from "you don't love me" might indicate that she want me to think of her having sex and that she may be interested in me.

I also wished her happy birthday when no other client remembered and also gave her chocolates on valentine day.

How do women feel and think if guys were thinking about having sex with them? Sorry for all the questions, I never encountered this before.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2017, 12:03 pm

Dale Batchelder wrote:
What it means to be attracted in the response of lulu responded? How do you know if you are? I haven't experienced this before. What does it mean to fall in love and how do you know? My case manager is beautiful. I think about her beautiful smile and her gentle voice. I dreamt of holding hands with her and walk on the beach. Watching movies and dance the night away (slow dancing). A candlelight dinner under the stars. Is this consider love?

Also what is romance and passion? And what they are like. I tried to read some on wiki and Sternberg's triangular love but don't understand. If you guys can clarify, that will be great.

In regards to my case manager, is it possible that if her director told her that my downstairs wasn't up, maybe her reaction from "you don't love me" might indicate that she want me to think of her having sex and that she may be interested in me.

I also wished her happy birthday when no other client remembered and also gave her chocolates on valentine day.

How do women feel and think if guys were thinking about having sex with them? Sorry for all the questions, I never encountered this before.

Ok lets put it this way even if you are attracted to your case worker it would be inappropriate to pursue a relationship or sex with her. She is your case manager thats not someone you should be going after for a relationship...there are probably even rules for her job against getting romantically involved with clients.

I certainly don't get the impression she is interested in you, if anything I get the impression she does not want any more romantic gestures from you....otherwise I imagine she isn't going to want to be your case worker and may have someone else take over instead.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 2:46 am

You can't just announce a such thing to a barely acquaintance.

You got creep-zoned, by both of them, as simple as that.

Next action to do: Just talk business with them, and forget about the whole thing, ignore everything else. Be very dry and formal with them from now on, especially with the case manager.

And don't interpret everything as sexual interest (ie. accidentally looking at your leg) this is stupid, man.

Quote:

W....what?

No, she means literally that: "You are just horny, and you just want me for sex. You don't really love me" and her angry tone means "this feeling is not mutual, stop it".