Why do Normies always blame men for their lack of dating?

Page 13 of 16 [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 11:00 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Really, I find that the whole point is, really.....is that we humans should be able to transcend biological instinct. This is the basis, really, of our "civilization."

We have moved beyond mere instinct.

In my experience, most people--especially when they get past a certain age, move beyond extolling merely the "Alpha" members of our species.

This is where we disagree completely. It's not a conscious process. Instincts control our behaviour at a sub conscious level, it is not something you can simply rise above completely by thinking a certain way.

I think this where people misinterpret what I am saying. Because it seems like people here think, that I think, that women are consciously evil and it's all a big conspiracy. That's not what I think. I am saying that women(and men)are driven by instincts they for the most part don't even understand or recognize, let alone control.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 11:14 am

Aristophanes wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
Look Boo, I'm not arguing that these concepts don't apply to humans, they do, I'm arguing they aren't 'natural' they're cultural as evidenced in our species with such cultures as the Mosuo and Navajo, that work in a completely different fashion than the red pill community claims is nature. That's because nature is a mix of strategies employed by different animals to survive. Making claims of this is 'natural' that is not 'natural', thereby implying an instinct all animals share is false, even inside species there is regional variation in practice and behavior. Dating in America is nothing like dating in Europe or Asia, each culture has it's own definition of attractiveness, and thus what's valuable and what's not. Again, read about the Mosuo, they expel the prototypical 'alpha male' because he's seen as a threat to their community: disruptive, violent, and unproductive. Again, cultural, not natural, and again they're the oldest continuous culture in existence, they've survived longer than Egypt, every Chinese dynasty, and far longer than any modern country-- if they're 'unnatural' perhaps we all should be, seeing as how they've been winning this 'society' game for over 3000 years.

If it wasn't natural in humans then explain this: why men are taller and stronger than females?
(in nature, true monogamous animals don't have this size gap).

Who claimed humans were monogamous? Oh that's right, again, society. i.e. social construct.

Yes, but you were implying that humans were naturally two-ways polygamous (hence why your bonobo reference), this is not true; human's ancient mating systems leaned to polygyny more than to polyandry. And polygyny system = alpha male system.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 11:42 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
Look Boo, I'm not arguing that these concepts don't apply to humans, they do, I'm arguing they aren't 'natural' they're cultural as evidenced in our species with such cultures as the Mosuo and Navajo, that work in a completely different fashion than the red pill community claims is nature. That's because nature is a mix of strategies employed by different animals to survive. Making claims of this is 'natural' that is not 'natural', thereby implying an instinct all animals share is false, even inside species there is regional variation in practice and behavior. Dating in America is nothing like dating in Europe or Asia, each culture has it's own definition of attractiveness, and thus what's valuable and what's not. Again, read about the Mosuo, they expel the prototypical 'alpha male' because he's seen as a threat to their community: disruptive, violent, and unproductive. Again, cultural, not natural, and again they're the oldest continuous culture in existence, they've survived longer than Egypt, every Chinese dynasty, and far longer than any modern country-- if they're 'unnatural' perhaps we all should be, seeing as how they've been winning this 'society' game for over 3000 years.

If it wasn't natural in humans then explain this: why men are taller and stronger than females?

Who claimed humans were monogamous? Oh that's right, again, society. i.e. social construct.

Yes, but you were implying that humans were naturally two-ways polygamous (hence why your bonobo reference), this is not true; human's ancient mating systems leaned to polygyny more than to polyandry. And polygyny system = alpha male system.

No, I'm claiming humans are individuals and there's more to mating preference than any of the labels presented here, the labels are merely social constructs to validate a pre-existing belief.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 12:53 pm

Everything I don't like is a social construct, or a nazi, whichever on any given day.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 12:55 pm

Ascribing characteristics to a person because of skin color is a social construct, and a false one at that.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 12:59 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Ascribing characteristics to a person because of skin color is a social construct, and a false one at that.

So black people are not generally better at basketball than white people?

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 1:09 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I think maybe a very tall white guy may actually be better than a very short black guy.

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 1:12 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ It depends on the person's situation but there's certainly a gender bias of life easiness depending on the situation.

-Life of single non-taken man is as hard as non-taken woman, none has the advantage.

-Life of a poor woman is as hard as life of a poor man.

-Life of a working mother is typically harder than the life of her working husband; for the reason that most of the childbearing related tasks fall on her, and many men are too lazy or even unskilled (in that area due to how they got raised) to do most of the housework.

-A wealthy woman (ie. head of business, not the same as wife of a wealthy man) doesn't have it easier than of a wealthy man.

Now here are life situations that may look (significantly) easier for women:
-Childless women who are totally depending on their men financially, like housewives and housegfs, yes, it's an easy life that consists only of house shores and cooking (a working single person would have to do them too). The houehusband role is almost non existent and still very socially unacceptable (even in the 1st/2nd World).

-Women who live as stay at home mom (No, it's not "the hardest job in the world", not at all, this title should go to the full-time WORKING mother), this writer explains it best and I agree with her:
http://theweek.com/articles/684153/yes- ... -job-world
Maybe they have it as hard as (or as easy as) their husbands' life, depending on the husbands' job but certainly not harder.

- The life of rich man's housewife has the optimum easiness in life, she doesn't do any house shores (ie. maids, nannies..etc), and her life is certainly by far easier than her husband who has to work and maintain his wealth most of his life. I strongly believe that the housewives of wealthy men have the easiest life among all the human kind.

Poor women can date up and thus have more options then poor men, they may even escape poverty this way.

Last edited by sly279 on 14 Sep 2017, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 1:15 pm

I don't think black people are innately better at basketball than white people.

In the US, the average black person is actually a bit shorter than the average white person.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 1:15 pm

Trueno wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I think maybe a very tall white guy may actually be better than a very short black guy.

zydrunas ilgauskas ? Lol

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 1:58 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don't think black people are innately better at basketball than white people.

In the US, the average black person is actually a bit shorter than the average white person.

But I don't think it's a coincidence that the majority of NBA players are black - despite them being a minority of the general population.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 2:05 pm

Basketball has become more of a part of the culture of the US "inner city" than either baseball and football.

It's similar to "association football," also known as "soccer" in Brazil. It's a similar sort of obsession.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 2:08 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Basketball has become more of a part of the culture of the US "inner city" than either baseball and football.

It's similar to "association football," also known as "soccer" in Brazil. It's a similar sort of obsession.

+1. Learned behavior > genetics.

edit: take Kobe Bryant (not a fan btw), you think he was good just because he's black, or because he spent four hours on the court every day even in the off season when all his competitors were on vacation?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 4:00 pm

hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
What women don't realize is how good they have it: they're playing the game of life on god mode and don't even realize it. At least when it comes to dating, relationships, and marriage. Still, even Star Mario dies if he falls into a pit.

What's about this life on god mode? I don't get it.

I want to learn this cheat too :lol:.

Me too.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2017, 11:50 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Trueno wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

zydrunas ilgauskas ? Lol

His name actually is Žydrūnas, btw.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 4:57 am

Aristophanes wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

No, I'm claiming humans are individuals and there's more to mating preference than any of the labels presented here, the labels are merely social constructs to validate a pre-existing belief.

Just to give you a brief explanation on bonobos evolution, I think it's a story I've watched or read somewhere but you can search it yourself:
Bonobos and Common chimps evolved from a common ancestor, the common ancestor was probably socially closer to the common chimps today than to bonobo (patriarchal).

The area where the ancestors of bonobos lived, went into a lengthened period of drought, for some reason this brought death to the ancestors of gorillas who couldn't adapt to this climate change; yet this brought peace to the 'ancient' chimps living there, chimps and gorillas were always in a state of 'war' over resources. The absence of the gorillas means that the male aggression/dominance in chimps is no longer evolutionary advantageous and other traits became advantageous and may got naturally selected instead in the newer situation (ie. such as niceness and willing to help others during the drought) this shaped them over the years into what we know as bonobos today.

Now, if we look at humans and their ancestors, there's no evidence that humans went through a such peaceful and non-warring long period of time, that would be possible if the ancestors of 'humans' evolved at a certain phase in a narrow geographical area isolated from dangerous species and all living together in harmony (no tribal, no warring, like in the case of bonobos) before becoming homo sapiens. (because studies show that homo sapiens were an ever expanding species geographically).

The history of the homo sapiens though doesn't reflect a peaceful nature of humans though, especially male humans, the 'fighter class' of ancient human tribes were often males, armies were mostly males.

In fact, our facial structure are more 'fighting equipped' than those of the chimps and bonobos today.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 093610.htm

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 15 Sep 2017, 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.