Why do Normies always blame men for their lack of dating?

Page 15 of 16 [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 3:16 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
What women don't realize is how good they have it: they're playing the game of life on god mode and don't even realize it. At least when it comes to dating, relationships, and marriage. Still, even Star Mario dies if he falls into a pit.

What's about this life on god mode? I don't get it.

I want to learn this cheat too :lol:.

Me too.

This again.

Alright the best way to explain it is women are showed in society they are valued very openly.
Imagine a females car breaks down typically a man will stop and offer assistance. This is easily seen.
For men the value is the ability to talk in a room, to enter a room and there is this subtle thing about conversation where they have a higher ammount of respect instantly just for being a man basically.

But for me who don't take advantage of this air of respect they can command, or for those who don't care for it the scale can be heavily imbalanced.

So more or less men are TOLD they are respected by society subtlety.
Women are shown they are respected by society by actions.

There is something to be said for knowing you A might have to be drafted, B in the event of divorce you have a high potential to lose kids etc C You have a higher potential to get a stronger sentence for crimes D being with women or attracting them is harder for the non top 80% ohhh and this.

Excerpt from a classroom to sum up stuff st a young age. https://therationalmale.com/2014/12/05/ ... dren-well/

When asked what don't boys like about being boys these were the answers.
Not being able to be a mother
Not supposed to cry
Not allowed to be a cheerleader
Supposed to do all the work
Supposed to like violence
Supposed to play football
Boys smell bad
Having an automatic bad reputation
Grow hair everywhere

So the idea is because society openly veiws masculinity as toxic while secretly loving it things become hard for guys who can't accept that. Treat others the way you want to be treated and all that isn't really how society works especially between genders.

Tldr tho.

Men subtlety told they are valued.
Women openly told through visable actions. Ofc there are a few gray areas here but none of them REALLY matter to men.

Its hard when you are told that the only way to be complete is with a woman meanwhile women are told you don't need a man to be complete lol.

Young, pretty women are valued. Women who are too ugly/old/ect. are not.

And whether one has it "easier" depends on an individual's goals and circumstances. In the military, I had to be twice as good as my male peers to be taken half as seriously. That's not "having it easier."

Currently, I support myself and my physically disabled mother by washing dishes for $10/hour. I'm not going to buy into the idea that some white-collar guy making $20/hour has it "harder" than me because "reasons."

This makes zero sense. I'm going to attempt to dissect this thought.

Yes in the military women typically do not have it like men do, that's for a lot of reasons that I won't go into but that is generally accepted IN THE MILITARY. Remember that. Ok you support yourself and your mom with your job congrats that is not relavant to the fact that a man makes 20/hour and more than you. That is an stupid example purely because it has zero context whatsoever to it.

Why does this man make 20 dollars an hour? What job does he have and is it more important than dishwashing? Probably. Hell if we are even gonna talk about wages you make more money than people working at some fast food places like starbucks, mcdonalds, steak and shake. I mean this money quote you made doesn't apply to what you said at all, only the military thing and we arn't even talking about the military which can be considered a whole nother lifestyle hell a whole nother planet if we are going to be honest if you compare and contrast that to today's society.

And I'm still left trying to understand how I "have it easier"......

And I'm still trying to figure out how you have it harder. Because other than being in the MILITARY which we have both agreed is unfair to women you have not explained how you have it harder in anyway. Saying you make less money than a man at a low end job does not explain anything. Because if a man is working a low end job he may make the same as you or less. Your comment held no context is the problem.

It makes sense because when someone asserts that all women have it easier than all men, I call bullsh_t.

I find the entire, "Who has it harder?" debate to be pointless and childish. There's a lot more to what makes an individual's life "hard" than what's between their legs.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2017, 3:20 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
What women don't realize is how good they have it: they're playing the game of life on god mode and don't even realize it. At least when it comes to dating, relationships, and marriage. Still, even Star Mario dies if he falls into a pit.

What's about this life on god mode? I don't get it.

I want to learn this cheat too :lol:.

Me too.

This again.

Alright the best way to explain it is women are showed in society they are valued very openly.
Imagine a females car breaks down typically a man will stop and offer assistance. This is easily seen.
For men the value is the ability to talk in a room, to enter a room and there is this subtle thing about conversation where they have a higher ammount of respect instantly just for being a man basically.

But for me who don't take advantage of this air of respect they can command, or for those who don't care for it the scale can be heavily imbalanced.

So more or less men are TOLD they are respected by society subtlety.
Women are shown they are respected by society by actions.

There is something to be said for knowing you A might have to be drafted, B in the event of divorce you have a high potential to lose kids etc C You have a higher potential to get a stronger sentence for crimes D being with women or attracting them is harder for the non top 80% ohhh and this.

Excerpt from a classroom to sum up stuff st a young age. https://therationalmale.com/2014/12/05/ ... dren-well/

When asked what don't boys like about being boys these were the answers.
Not being able to be a mother
Not supposed to cry
Not allowed to be a cheerleader
Supposed to do all the work
Supposed to like violence
Supposed to play football
Boys smell bad
Having an automatic bad reputation
Grow hair everywhere

So the idea is because society openly veiws masculinity as toxic while secretly loving it things become hard for guys who can't accept that. Treat others the way you want to be treated and all that isn't really how society works especially between genders.

Tldr tho.

Men subtlety told they are valued.
Women openly told through visable actions. Ofc there are a few gray areas here but none of them REALLY matter to men.

Its hard when you are told that the only way to be complete is with a woman meanwhile women are told you don't need a man to be complete lol.

Young, pretty women are valued. Women who are too ugly/old/ect. are not.

And whether one has it "easier" depends on an individual's goals and circumstances. In the military, I had to be twice as good as my male peers to be taken half as seriously. That's not "having it easier."

Currently, I support myself and my physically disabled mother by washing dishes for $10/hour. I'm not going to buy into the idea that some white-collar guy making $20/hour has it "harder" than me because "reasons."

This makes zero sense. I'm going to attempt to dissect this thought.

Yes in the military women typically do not have it like men do, that's for a lot of reasons that I won't go into but that is generally accepted IN THE MILITARY. Remember that. Ok you support yourself and your mom with your job congrats that is not relavant to the fact that a man makes 20/hour and more than you. That is an stupid example purely because it has zero context whatsoever to it.

Why does this man make 20 dollars an hour? What job does he have and is it more important than dishwashing? Probably. Hell if we are even gonna talk about wages you make more money than people working at some fast food places like starbucks, mcdonalds, steak and shake. I mean this money quote you made doesn't apply to what you said at all, only the military thing and we arn't even talking about the military which can be considered a whole nother lifestyle hell a whole nother planet if we are going to be honest if you compare and contrast that to today's society.

And I'm still left trying to understand how I "have it easier"......

And I'm still trying to figure out how you have it harder. Because other than being in the MILITARY which we have both agreed is unfair to women you have not explained how you have it harder in anyway. Saying you make less money than a man at a low end job does not explain anything. Because if a man is working a low end job he may make the same as you or less. Your comment held no context is the problem.

It makes sense because when someone asserts that all women have it easier than all men, I call bullsh_t.

I find the entire, "Who has it harder?" debate to be pointless and childish. There's a lot more to what makes an individual's life "hard" than what's between their legs.

Ok. So in terms of harder vs easier. It's pretty easy to break down.
Excluding high responsibility jobs.
Ages 1-30 women have it easier typically.
Ages 30+ men have it much easier.

I can explain how that works or we can take it how it is. Should men b***h about 1-30 perhaps not but they do anyway.

vickygleitz
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 3:59 pm

I guess I qualify as an "old and ugly" Autistic woman. Do I have the sexual attraction power that I had as a young and considered quite attractive woman? Hell no! Not even close. But men still flirt with me. Mostly, but not just old men. Some younger men flirt with me like crazy because I am a "safe" person to flirt with. They say "Vicky, if you were only [fill in a number of decades] younger." So, it is often I think easier for Autistic women, even if we are no longer "hot"

I do know many younger Autistic men who look at me as a mom or grandma and tell me how difficult it is to even get a simple "chat over pie and coffee" date. And my heart breaks for them. I kNOW they are good decent Autistic men who would love to be in a relationship,but if you were to watch their behavior,how they present, and what they have to offer in a relationship, one would be certain that they were exhausting all of their energy on deliberately repelling women.

And it's ussually not just one thing. A long list. And when begged for suggestions, I am told that I am telling them to compromise on their being for my suggestions and telling them not to be themselves. I can not seem to get them to understand-and remember, these are guys who BEGGED me for advice-that they can take an occassional shower, brush off the green stuff that looks like moss on their teeth, stop playing the victim, etc. and still be true to themselves.

What is particularly difficult is to explain to them that though they are awesome in so many ways, that for most of them[unless they are incredibly good looking, with lots of money] that often the girl they are so attracted to, is not, and never will be,interested in them in a romantic way. Never. They tend to be attracted to the "alphas", alphas who are jerks, alphas who are super nice, whatever, but alphas.[or someone nearer there than they are]

We keep talking about having a workshop on this at AutHaven, but we never do, because we are too afraid of accidentally damaging an already fragile [but still awesome and worthy, though often terribly defensive] man.

I wish that there were a way to help these young men understand that there are actions they might need to take, and when and if they do, there are so many incredible women that the alphas are not interested in, who might, not settle for these young men, but prefer them to the alphas of the world anyway.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2017, 4:02 pm

vickygleitz wrote:
I guess I qualify as an "old and ugly" Autistic woman. Do I have the sexual attraction power that I had as a young and considered quite attractive woman? Hell no! Not even close. But men still flirt with me. Mostly, but not just old men. Some younger men flirt with me like crazy because I am a "safe" person to flirt with. They say "Vicky, if you were only [fill in a number of decades] younger." So, it is often I think easier for Autistic women, even if we are no longer "hot"

I do know many younger Autistic men who look at me as a mom or grandma and tell me how difficult it is to even get a simple "chat over pie and coffee" date. And my heart breaks for them. I kNOW they are good decent Autistic men who would love to be in a relationship,but if you were to watch their behavior,how they present, and what they have to offer in a relationship, one would be certain that they were exhausting all of their energy on deliberately repelling women.

And it's ussually not just one thing. A long list. And when begged for suggestions, I am told that I am telling them to compromise on their being for my suggestions and telling them not to be themselves. I can not seem to get them to understand-and remember, these are guys who BEGGED me for advice-that they can take an occassional shower, brush off the green stuff that looks like moss on their teeth, stop playing the victim, etc. and still be true to themselves.

What is particularly difficult is to explain to them that though they are awesome in so many ways, that for most of them[unless they are incredibly good looking, with lots of money] that often the girl they are so attracted to, is not, and never will be,interested in them in a romantic way. Never. They tend to be attracted to the "alphas", alphas who are jerks, alphas who are super nice, whatever, but alphas.[or someone nearer there than they are]

We keep talking about having a workshop on this at AutHaven, but we never do, because we are too afraid of accidentally damaging an already fragile [but still awesome and worthy, though often terribly defensive] man.

I wish that there were a way to help these young men understand that there are actions they might need to take, and when and if they do, there are so many incredible women that the alphas are not interested in, who might, not settle for these young men, but prefer them to the alphas of the world anyway.

Hot damn. This is one of the conundrums of the world. Why each young girl can't listen to the older wiser women who literally offer the advice. You are spot f*****g on and I can't believe you have the balls to actually say the truth and not put sugar on it holy s**t. You are destroying this thread right now keep it up.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 5:16 pm

vickygleitz wrote:

So what do we aspie me not offer in a relationship that drive women or repell women away as you say?

I see this a lot, aspie guy says he can't get s girl, people assume he's only after model type alpha women who are thin and super attractive with fantastic jobs. Well I don't atleast, mean are so,emof the women I'm interested in thin and really attractive(not sure as I can't really say one woman is more pretty then another, fat vs thin I can tell though) yes they sexy and usually they are playful and silly which is what makes me crush on them not so much their body or Looks, though I can't be with someone I don't find pretty. No no I more often get rejected by fatter women who society and themselves say are not as attractive. I don't even bother with thin women, I just crush in them. I did sort of try to ask out the one thing girl at work, first time I've tried, she super super playful and it's so darn cute. I find playfulness and silliness super attractive, I'm playful and silly when happy.

I shower and shave daily, brush my teeth 2-3 times a day. I dress clean but simple. I've been dieting to lose weight, and started gym this week.
My lack of good paying job, car and own place are why women reject me, that and my ugly face.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2017, 5:26 pm

sly279 wrote:
vickygleitz wrote:

So what do we aspie me not offer in a relationship that drive women or repell women away as you say?

I see this a lot, aspie guy says he can't get s girl, people assume he's only after model type alpha women who are thin and super attractive with fantastic jobs. Well I don't atleast, mean are so,emof the women I'm interested in thin and really attractive(not sure as I can't really say one woman is more pretty then another, fat vs thin I can tell though) yes they sexy and usually they are playful and silly which is what makes me crush on them not so much their body or Looks, though I can't be with someone I don't find pretty. No no I more often get rejected by fatter women who society and themselves say are not as attractive. I don't even bother with thin women, I just crush in them. I did sort of try to ask out the one thing girl at work, first time I've tried, she super super playful and it's so darn cute. I find playfulness and silliness super attractive, I'm playful and silly when happy.

I shower and shave daily, brush my teeth 2-3 times a day. I dress clean but simple. I've been dieting to lose weight, and started gym this week.
My lack of good paying job, car and own place are why women reject me, that and my ugly face.

So here is the deal, you don't probably have an ugly face a lot of guys don't. Your job and car and own place are all tangible things that you can deal with if you work hard enough towards it. Be glad you are not missing your penis ok because then you have a SERIOUS issue holding you back.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 6:05 pm

sly279 wrote:
vickygleitz wrote:

Thing is, even if you decide to participate in the rat race, you don't just win when you get the perceived prize. Studies show that regardless of their own objective status or SMV, they will let you go for someone better as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Of course, it doesn't always look so simple; some will pull out some bs like "open marriage" as an excuse if they can't safely maneuver from one branch to the next. Don't put yourself through this nonsense.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Sep 2017, 6:34 pm

Boxman108 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
vickygleitz wrote:

Thing is, even if you decide to participate in the rat race, you don't just win when you get the perceived prize. Studies show that regardless of their own objective status or SMV, they will let you go for someone better as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Of course, it doesn't always look so simple; some will pull out some bs like "open marriage" as an excuse if they can't safely maneuver from one branch to the next. Don't put yourself through this nonsense.

You know how to fix all of this before it happens? You have a talk with your partner and get this stuff out in the air. What your quoting is that women have the urge to find something better, great it's not new and science can back it up. Who cares? That doesn't mean all women are like that. All women are not all like that. I think you may have skipped a lesson in the redpill/MGTOW if you are trying to support that.

All women are not like that. All women have the potential to have their faults and you need to keep your head up and mind open. She can monkey branch but is she the type to give into that type of urge?

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 7:00 pm

NORMIES, GET OUT!! !
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2017, 8:38 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Oh come on! LOL

You know what I mean!

"Young and ugly" as well!

People in general.

I dunno, young and ugly women get passed over. I've seen it happen. Why would a guy go out with friend x who is fat and ungainly when he can choose from at least 10 pretty, feminine women? This girl is perpetually single. Whoever she falls for always asks someone else out instead of her. Actually I know 4 women in that situation. One is thin, but weird and frumpy.

This is extremely f*****g easy to answer. Holy s**t.

Ok its because A GIRL being fat, regardless does not make her a worse person, ALSO it goes without saying women who don't have natural looks tend to be a bit more resilient if they ever do get looks? What does that mean it means they don't see things that happen to them when they get pretty as this is just how things are, they see them as superficial things people do because they are pretty. Not only that but here is another point. A girl being fat and extremely nice is probably one of the best girls you can possibly date. Because

Catch 22 fat is very easily changed, its not hard to do something called a diet and make a girl who is like say a 2 turn into a 6.

Dating a fat girl in hopes you can pressure her to lose weight is kind of a crappy thing to do to her.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 1:49 am

funeralxempire wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Oh come on! LOL

You know what I mean!

"Young and ugly" as well!

People in general.

I dunno, young and ugly women get passed over. I've seen it happen. Why would a guy go out with friend x who is fat and ungainly when he can choose from at least 10 pretty, feminine women? This girl is perpetually single. Whoever she falls for always asks someone else out instead of her. Actually I know 4 women in that situation. One is thin, but weird and frumpy.

This is extremely f*****g easy to answer. Holy s**t.

Ok its because A GIRL being fat, regardless does not make her a worse person, ALSO it goes without saying women who don't have natural looks tend to be a bit more resilient if they ever do get looks? What does that mean it means they don't see things that happen to them when they get pretty as this is just how things are, they see them as superficial things people do because they are pretty. Not only that but here is another point. A girl being fat and extremely nice is probably one of the best girls you can possibly date. Because

Catch 22 fat is very easily changed, its not hard to do something called a diet and make a girl who is like say a 2 turn into a 6.

Dating a fat girl in hopes you can pressure her to lose weight is kind of a crappy thing to do to her.

And the effort would be met with incredible resistance. Humans get fat through habit and routines that take a lot of effort to change. That change has to come from within. If you have someone else trying to control you that's going to make you feel rotten and worthless and you're going to stop wanting to be around that person.

In theory a healthy diet and exercising is a really simple thing, but the reality of changing is so much more difficult.

Should I really tell my friends to lose weight and pester them about their eating habits? That's no my business. I can't do that. A boyfriend couldn't do that either.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 6:05 pm

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
sly279 wrote:
vickygleitz wrote:

So here is the deal, you don't probably have an ugly face a lot of guys don't. Your job and car and own place are all tangible things that you can deal with if you work hard enough towards it. Be glad you are not missing your penis ok because then you have a SERIOUS issue holding you back.

In my case it's not just work hard and your gett ahead in life. You're a conservative right?

I could maybe get my own place eventually with government help but it'd be tight. I can't get a better job. Good jobs are all full time! Usually they like 60-80 hours a week salary paid for 40.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 8:34 pm

How an aspie can work 10 hours a day is beyond me.

Even NTs struggle with it!

For many NTs it takes them an hours drive to get to work, and an hours drive home.

Basically it goes like this:

1. Wake up at 6:30am and clumsily get ready in half an hour despite not being Woken up properly yet.

2. This is part of the reason SOOO many people love coffee - as a wake-me-up.

3. They leave at 7 drive for to Mcds drive thru for breakfast, and get to work at 8:00am.

4. Have another coffee, 10hrs nonstop work with just a 30 min break for lunch and toilet and if you're lucky an extra toilet break or two but be finished as quick as you can!

5. Finish at 5, drive an hour to get home. If you dont have a relationship than you got to cook for yourself which takes 30mins to 2-3hrs for some meals.

So you only make the stuff that takes 30mins or just get fast food all the time.

Anyway so you get home at 6, cook, eat at 6:30, done at 7:00, shower, if you like to exercise? More coffee and a pre-workout energy supplment powder, workout takes an hour. If you don't have a home gym, 30min drive to tje gym and back.

9:00 by the time ypi get home, crash on the couch for a couple hours. You want your 8hrs of sleep, the recommended amount by doctors you gotta be asleep by 10. F*ck that, you stay up to midnight.

But most people are sleep deprived and only get 5hrs a night. 6 if they're lucky.

This is if you're SINGLE and DONT have kids.

Rinse and repeat. Every day Mon-Fri. NO holidays except for public holidays here and there, not even Christmas off. Maybe 5-10 sick days and any more go into your vacation days.

Go out Friday night and Saturday, no energy on Sunday and just want to relax at home.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 8:46 pm

Outrider wrote:

Even NTs struggle with it!

For many NTs it takes them an hours drive to get to work, and an hours drive home.

Basically it goes like this:

1. Wake up at 6:30am and clumsily get ready in half an hour despite not being Woken up properly yet.

2. This is part of the reason SOOO many people love coffee - as a wake-me-up.

3. They leave at 7 drive for to Mcds drive thru for breakfast, and get to work at 8:00am.

4. Have another coffee, 10hrs nonstop work with just a 30 min break for lunch and toilet and if you're lucky an extra toilet break or two but be finished as quick as you can!

5. Finish at 5, drive an hour to get home. If you dont have a relationship than you got to cook for yourself which takes 30mins to 2-3hrs for some meals.

So you only make the stuff that takes 30mins or just get fast food all the time.

Anyway so you get home at 6, cook, eat at 6:30, done at 7:00, shower, if you like to exercise? More coffee and a pre-workout energy supplment powder, workout takes an hour. If you don't have a home gym, 30min drive to tje gym and back.

9:00 by the time ypi get home, crash on the couch for a couple hours. You want your 8hrs of sleep, the recommended amount by doctors you gotta be asleep by 10. F*ck that, you stay up to midnight.

But most people are sleep deprived and only get 5hrs a night. 6 if they're lucky.

This is if you're SINGLE and DONT have kids.

Rinse and repeat. Every day Mon-Fri. NO holidays except for public holidays here and there, not even Christmas off. Maybe 5-10 sick days and any more go into your vacation days.

Go out Friday night and Saturday, no energy on Sunday and just want to relax at home.

I get to wake-up at 4:30 in the morning, when I'm on days. It switches every two weeks. :|

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2017, 9:50 pm

You forgot going to the gym for hour or two a day.

I take the bus which makes a 5 hour day a 8-9 hour day.
Some people work 12-14 hour shifts. The lumber yard wanted to start me with two 12 shifts.

The older guy in my department hates the 8 hour shifts he works at work.

I won't have time to do anything anymore.
I'll have to get up at 7:45, leave at 8:45. Leave the gym at 10:45 be home by 11:15 shower shave , have a lunch get dressed to leave for work by 2 to work 4-9pm get home around 10:45 leaving me hour to make and eat dinner before going to bed at 12 to get 7 hours of sleep or so.

I can't imagine working 8 hour shift .
I hardlybhandle 5 hours . 4 hours is ok

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2017, 10:11 am

Outrider wrote:

People who work 10 hours can't afford such luxuries like gym.