Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

foxant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2017, 5:39 am

hey guys, wassup, im so insecure. i cant open my self with anyone cause im very shy and uncreative. im very dumb. so i just poker face when i talk to girls(which is very rare). i dont know how to get of my shell. im weird and this anxiety and fear of judgement, and unstable toughts... im my late 20s. the closest thing to a date was geting along with my cousin in the shopping. and just kiss another cousin when i was a teenager. i went to school with a girl one time but it was so cringe and with awkward silence.

as the year passed, i get possessed by this toxic feeling of envy. i see a couple i leave the place if i can. i dont know what wrong with me. and even with no love life, had some patterns with girls, like no chubby, no flat woman, no fat woman, no asians, not big ears. its like im sabotaging myself. :|

and whats weird that since i could not date a woman, i lost my virginity to a prostitute. i cant say hi to girls in tinder or facebook. its like having chained emotions inside.

in my life i noticed woman have interest in me but i cant react. she look at me, i look at her. and i just pass, with no reaction. she tries again in the other day, i noticed she tried but i cant react either.
i have interest in someone, i look at her, but when she look i dodge the eyesight. god im so bizarre :ninja:

my fear is that cancer or some serious s**t appear on me. i had an operation last year and if i didnt reach the hospital in time, i would have died. i should have died, seriously, i cant take this s**t anymore, my life is a piece of f*****g s**t. i wish i could just aproach someone have a talk, invite for a date. if i was a woman life would be so much easy, but being a man, i have to make the aproach and have the attitude to talk, and being autistic and shy its makes lifes harder.

whats more weird is that i live in brazil, and woman here are not so hard to aproach like in other countries. the problem is me. jesus...

Special Interest: memes

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 5:41 am

You kissed your cousin? Is this normal for Brazil?

foxant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Oct 2017, 6:06 am

Daniel89 wrote:
You kissed your cousin? Is this normal for Brazil?

my parents are actualy cousins.
yeah i kissed her, two times.
theres more than 200 milions of people here, i have no idea if its normal. i will give you an example. there two sisters, each one of then has 4 kids. lets say theres 3 boys and a girl and in the other has 2 boys and 2 girls. time passed and hormones happens and one of the girls its really atractive. people can kiss each others just for fun. even with friends. sometimes with cousins that can happens. of course none of my parents and her parents know about that. we did it hidden.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2017, 6:23 am

foxant wrote:
in my life i noticed woman have interest in me but i cant react. she look at me, i look at her. and i just pass, with no reaction. she tries again in the other day, i noticed she tried but i cant react either.
i have interest in someone, i look at her, but when she look i dodge the eyesight. god im so bizarre :ninja:

I don't get it. What is the reaction you are supposed to have? Looking regularly at each others IS a possible start for neurodiverse people. At least initially, you don't need to do anything else. It's a kind of probe for mutual interest, which is useful for people that are shy.

foxant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Oct 2017, 11:20 am

rdos wrote:
foxant wrote:

I don't get it. What is the reaction you are supposed to have? Looking regularly at each others IS a possible start for neurodiverse people. At least initially, you don't need to do anything else. It's a kind of probe for mutual interest, which is useful for people that are shy.

i dont know, empathy? get to understand what the other people is feeling just looking at it?

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Oct 2017, 11:23 am

foxant wrote:
rdos wrote:
foxant wrote:

i dont know, empathy? get to understand what the other people is feeling just looking at it?

Join Redpill. There is your answer go join redpill, try not to let it corrupt your view of the world, bask in the self improvement and power.

And before anyone rants at me, the reason I'm telling all these guys to do redpill is simply BECAUSE otherwise I gotta do a page wide post on all this random stuff, have a debate with them back and forth when I can just reference a simple site and call it a good day.

Here I'll just start giving people this instead.
https://therationalmale.com/the-best-of ... -year-one/

Now go be free.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 11:29 am

^ How much Redpill pays you? :lol:

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Oct 2017, 11:43 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ How much Redpill pays you? :lol:

None, but I see these guys who were in the same position as me until I read https://therationalmale.com/the-best-of ... -year-one/

I don't support redpill because I feel like on some level they are exploiting women's flaws but in today's society when I see guys in the state some guys are in on this forum it seems like the best choice.

ITS NOT THE OPTIMAL CHOICE OBVIOUSLY, I wish I could spend hours imparting with them the important of understanding SMV, and that most women are going to fall prey to this thought process, and how your supposed to actually try to look for girls outside this but too much work. Rather give them the perfect manual and let them go from there with their own decision making like I do. I use Redpill even on girls as a girl and it still works but ok.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 11:53 am

foxant wrote:
hey guys, wassup, im so insecure. i cant open my self with anyone cause im very shy and uncreative. im very dumb. so i just poker face when i talk to girls(which is very rare). i dont know how to get of my shell. im weird and this anxiety and fear of judgement, and unstable toughts... im my late 20s. the closest thing to a date was geting along with my cousin in the shopping. and just kiss another cousin when i was a teenager. i went to school with a girl one time but it was so cringe and with awkward silence.

as the year passed, i get possessed by this toxic feeling of envy. i see a couple i leave the place if i can. i dont know what wrong with me. and even with no love life, had some patterns with girls, like no chubby, no flat woman, no fat woman, no asians, not big ears. its like im sabotaging myself. :|

and whats weird that since i could not date a woman, i lost my virginity to a prostitute. i cant say hi to girls in tinder or facebook. its like having chained emotions inside.

my fear is that cancer or some serious s**t appear on me. i had an operation last year and if i didnt reach the hospital in time, i would have died. i should have died, seriously, i cant take this s**t anymore, my life is a piece of f*****g s**t. i wish i could just aproach someone have a talk, invite for a date. if i was a woman life would be so much easy, but being a man, i have to make the aproach and have the attitude to talk, and being autistic and shy its makes lifes harder.

whats more weird is that i live in brazil, and woman here are not so hard to aproach like in other countries. the problem is me. jesus...

I thought Christianity doesn't allow cousin marriage, in my country it's forbidden for Christians but allowed for Muslims.
Cousin marriage isn't very uncommon in the muslim middle-east, probably why we have so many inborn idiots.

What do you have against Asian girls btw? Many of them are awesome partners and tend to tolerate introvert guys, try to date them.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 11:59 am

Believe it or not, first cousins could legally marry in about 1/3 of the states in the United States. New York, where I live, is one of them.

Second cousins have no legal problems whatsoever as far as getting married is concerned in the United States.

Franklin Roosevelt married his fifth cousin, Eleanor---and suffered no political repercussions because of it.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 12:03 pm

Christianity did ban cousin marriage but then lifted the ban because royals and aristocrats wanted to either keep money in the family or strengthen their connections.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 12:55 pm

When I was a kid, cousins were really all there were close by. I knew a guy who was fairly close in age to his niece. They had sex at least once as pre-teens.

Sex play isn't all that unusual among cousins at an early age. It's just that it quickly becomes icky as they get older, let alone the taboo.

I almost married my cousin, actually. It was about 2 years into our relationship that we put the pieces together:

My father's sister married her grandmother's brother. We didn't live that close together, never went to the same school. We met by random chance. I dated her best friend, then her cousin, and THEN her. But there never really was a problem since we were only related through marriage. So saying we're cousins was really a stretch since it wasn't even remotely a blood relation.

Christianity banned cousin marriage? Where's that in the New Testament? Catholicism, mainline protestants, evangelicals, and various sects will all have differing things to say about that over time, but 1st cousin marriage is typically taboo in Western society, and that's with or without Christianity's involvement. I know in some countries marrying a sibling is now legally acceptable, though most people will say in spite of that it's still ill advised.

The Old Testament has some things to say about marrying close family members. I forget exactly what the restrictions are, though. I know you can't marry mom, dad, uncles, aunts, or siblings. It's a little tricky beyond that.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 1:05 pm

I don't know the exact details, but I know of some relatives that married that were "too close" as an explanation for the severe disabilities of their kids, who have lived all their lives in wheelchairs.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2017, 2:14 pm

Sorry dude. I’m sure you’re all good.