What can I do to help my brother get women more?

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 4:00 pm

I don't know, he doesn't tell me. If I ask my parents, they ask why I am asking, and I say cause I think it might be causing him to lash out since it started happening after he took it.

The parents responded by saying the medication probably is not causing it and is suppose to help him. So they wouldn't give me the name, cause they didn't like me asking the question I guess.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2017, 4:25 pm

ironpony wrote:
I don't know, he doesn't tell me. If I ask my parents, they ask why I am asking, and I say cause I think it might be causing him to lash out since it started happening after he took it.

The parents responded by saying the medication probably is not causing it and is suppose to help him. So they wouldn't give me the name, cause they didn't like me asking the question I guess.

I think your cause & effect correlation is reasonable.

Yes, medications are supposed to help.. but they don't always. Or they come with undesirable side effects. It could be the medication. Your parents are being unreasonable if they're denying that possibility. So is your brother.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 3:28 pm

I think it's helped him a lot. He use to have physical problems caused by his depression, such as massive weight loss, and almost looked like a skeleton, and he never wanted to come out of his room and talk and was completely sad all the time.

So he has put weight back on (in a good way), and he gets on and talks to people. He might be rude to women who reject him, but at least he actually showers, cleans up, gets out there and does stuff now. So I guess it depends on what's worse.

Being physically more healthy, cleaned up, getting out there, and talking to people, but being an as*hole, or being a nice guy, but very underweight, and being really depressed, in a room all day.