But it’s all about personality >.>

Page 30 of 34 [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 11:07 pm

sly279 wrote:
Well hope they enjoy being single for ever as there isn’t enough quality guys for every woman.

Me I’ll just have to kill myself. I never should been born. Even still I almost died while born. Doctors should left it alone. Non of their business messing with God’s plans.

Who's to say their interjection wasn't a part of God's plans but God?

Maybe you're here for a reason and you just haven't learned what it is yet and it'll be revealed to you at some point in the future.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 11:12 pm

sly279 wrote:
Well hope they enjoy being single for ever as there isn’t enough quality guys for every woman.

They'll probably find a boyfriend anyway. If they're getting paid 80 or 90K per year the men at their work probably get paid a similar amount and in many workplaces the men outnumber the women so they'll have plenty of men to choose from.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 11:56 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

They'll probably find a boyfriend anyway. If they're getting paid 80 or 90K per year the men at their work probably get paid a similar amount and in many workplaces the men outnumber the women so they'll have plenty of men to choose from.

Unless the men at work don’t make more then them or date younger prettier women who date up to said men.
Then there’s the issue that women are getting more jobs then men, unemployment in men is higher. Women go to college more then men which means more women then men get those high paying jobs, which means there’s more women then men at those work places. Pluse they want a guy who makes 90-100k or more.

I was talking to a woman but I should stop she makes more then me like pretty much all women. I’d just be wasting her time.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 11:58 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Me I’ll just have to kill myself. I never should been born. Even still I almost died while born. Doctors should left it alone. Non of their business messing with God’s plans.

Maybe you're here for a reason and you just haven't learned what it is yet and it'll be revealed to you at some point in the future.

God intended for me to die. Medical science is outrageous to intercede. They thought I’d be a contributing part of society one day but I’m not. Unfortunately we don’t allow extermination of defective people like me anymore. Don’t allow people like me to die in wars anymore either like we would have in the past. Have no usefulness in this world and no one will ever love people like me.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 6:03 am

sly279 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

God intended for me to die. Medical science is outrageous to intercede. They thought I’d be a contributing part of society one day but I’m not. Unfortunately we don’t allow extermination of defective people like me anymore. Don’t allow people like me to die in wars anymore either like we would have in the past. Have no usefulness in this world and no one will ever love people like me.

Now I want to slap you.

Defective? do you beat up women? abuse people? hurt children? prey on the vulnerable? torture animals? set fire to hospitals? Do you enjoy causing pain to other living things?

If the answers no, (which I asume it is) then God does not want you to die. He's got bigger ars**oles to deal with. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 7:20 am

chronic rejection colors a guy's global philosophy.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 7:35 am

auntblabby wrote:
chronic rejection colors a guy's global philosophy.

And so does the opposite.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 8:10 am

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Unless the men at work don’t make more then them or date younger prettier women who date up to said men.
Then there’s the issue that women are getting more jobs then men, unemployment in men is higher. Women go to college more then men which means more women then men get those high paying jobs, which means there’s more women then men at those work places. Pluse they want a guy who makes 90-100k or more.

I was talking to a woman but I should stop she makes more then me like pretty much all women. I’d just be wasting her time.

I don't know. If you count all different types of jobs, men get paid more than women on average. Doesn't that mean there are more upper middle class men than women? That would mean it's easier for a lower middle class woman to find an upper middle class guy than the reverse would be.

You're right about needing to be younger. Girls aged 20 - 29 are treated like unicorns, women over 30, not so much but maybe some rich 45 year old guy will still perceive a 31 year old woman as young.

I guess the difficult thing for you is that you want a younger girl who hasn't experienced a relationship before. There are far more men of all ages than there are women in their early 20s. So for each 20 year old girl, you have 10 men aged between 18 and 38 to compete against.

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 9:33 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I don't know. If you count all different types of jobs, men get paid more than women on average. Doesn't that mean there are more upper middle class men than women? That would mean it's easier for a lower middle class woman to find an upper middle class guy than the reverse would be.

That may be true but more men make executive level salaries and older men make more than older women. In terms of younger people (i.e. the majority of those dating) I would say they are relatively comparable with young women coming out slightly ahead. Where I work, unless you are over 50 the good jobs are all held by women.

Quote:
I guess the difficult thing for you is that you want a younger girl who hasn't experienced a relationship before. There are far more men of all ages than there are women in their early 20s. So for each 20 year old girl, you have 10 men aged between 18 and 38 to compete against.

Believe me, there is nothing wrong with a less experienced older woman. It's literally a non issue with us, same with her sister as she married a much younger man too.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 9:50 am

How about lower functioning autistic women? Someone that is too slow intellectually for the average person? Or someone that is non verbal?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 10:23 am

it takes a special person with a special kinda love for such.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 7:14 pm

GiantHockeyFan wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

That may be true but more men make executive level salaries and older men make more than older women. In terms of younger people (i.e. the majority of those dating) I would say they are relatively comparable with young women coming out slightly ahead. Where I work, unless you are over 50 the good jobs are all held by women.

It may be true that for people in their 20s, girls have higher paying jobs than guys but I wasn't only talking about men in their 20s. I was talking about men of all ages.

I wonder if, 30 years from now the young women who have better jobs will be middle aged women who have better jobs. Often a demographic trend can follow it's generation through their lifetimes.

Quote:
Quote:

Believe me, there is nothing wrong with a less experienced older woman. It's literally a non issue with us, same with her sister as she married a much younger man too.

Of course there's nothing wrong with older women but a large segment of guys go after a small slice of the female population, producing the illusion that there's ten guys for each girl. Sly could fall prey to this illusion because he wants to be some girl's first love (and he falsely believes every girl over 30 has already had dozens of relationships).

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 7:15 pm

BTDT wrote:
How about lower functioning autistic women? Someone that is too slow intellectually for the average person? Or someone that is non verbal?

Sounds like a good way to get done for constitutional rape.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 7:35 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

But what if those women were on an Aspie Dating site? I have to admit that I was surprised to see that non verbal was an option, just like race is a selection on NT dating sites.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 7:44 pm

BTDT wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

But what if those women were on an Aspie Dating site? I have to admit that I was surprised to see that non verbal was an option, just like race is a selection on NT dating sites.

That won't make it legal.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 8:32 pm

Non verbal covers a lot of territory. Some non verbals can easily communicate via typing

https://aifs.gov.au/publications/sexual ... -australia
I don't see anything that touches the complex territory of intelligence here as it deals with the concept of consent.

I do see the argument that a high functioning person can easily coerce a low functioning person and that high functioning people should stay away from low functioning people when it comes to dating. Which means that if you come off as low functioning, what are we high functioning people suppose to do?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/25/this-coup ... e-6472396/
They were criticized for getting married in 1995 despite learning difficulties but are still together in 2017! They both have Down's syndrome.