But it’s all about personality >.>

Page 31 of 34 [ 538 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 11:15 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
GiantHockeyFan wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
I don't know. If you count all different types of jobs, men get paid more than women on average. Doesn't that mean there are more upper middle class men than women? That would mean it's easier for a lower middle class woman to find an upper middle class guy than the reverse would be.

That may be true but more men make executive level salaries and older men make more than older women. In terms of younger people (i.e. the majority of those dating) I would say they are relatively comparable with young women coming out slightly ahead. Where I work, unless you are over 50 the good jobs are all held by women.

It may be true that for people in their 20s, girls have higher paying jobs than guys but I wasn't only talking about men in their 20s. I was talking about men of all ages.

I wonder if, 30 years from now the young women who have better jobs will be middle aged women who have better jobs. Often a demographic trend can follow it's generation through their lifetimes.

Quote:
Quote:
I guess the difficult thing for you is that you want a younger girl who hasn't experienced a relationship before. There are far more men of all ages than there are women in their early 20s. So for each 20 year old girl, you have 10 men aged between 18 and 38 to compete against.

Believe me, there is nothing wrong with a less experienced older woman. It's literally a non issue with us, same with her sister as she married a much younger man too.

Of course there's nothing wrong with older women but a large segment of guys go after a small slice of the female population, producing the illusion that there's ten guys for each girl. Sly could fall prey to this illusion because he wants to be some girl's first love (and he falsely believes every girl over 30 has already had dozens of relationships).

Older women want nothing to do with me. Women my age and older want successful guys to buy houses with and have a big family. Younger women have been far more understanding as many of them are still naive or have low paying jobs and still live at home.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 11:21 pm

then If I was you i'd concentrate all my energies on figuring out how to make a younger woman want to be with you.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 12:36 am

auntblabby wrote:
then If I was you i'd concentrate all my energies on figuring out how to make a younger woman want to be with you.

Well the problem there is I’ve aged out of most of their age limits.
I can’t date a 19-22 old any more :(

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 12:39 am

Sure you can.

My father, at 55, married a 30 year old woman.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 1:15 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

This has often been my experience too. A while ago an 18 year old said I was too old for her.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 1:41 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Not true. Just not those particular ones you've met.

I guarantee you there are 19-22yo girls into guys your age and older, or way older.

Different people are attracted to different types/ages, and there are DEFINITELY young girls legitimately attracted to guys much older than them.

Same goes for young guys and older women, or even Old women.

Same goes for young guys and older guys, or even Old guys. This one I can personally attest to.. as I have most definitely been with guys Much younger than me who were totally into being with me. But it's also much more common in the gay community for there to be a large age gap while both partners are legitimately attracted to the other. Thank God for that! :D

Same goes for young girls and older girls, or even Old women.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 1:08 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

This has often been my experience too. A while ago an 18 year old said I was too old for her.

12 year age gap is really big at that age in most people's eyes, but age differences stop mattering as much when people get older. My parents for example are six years apart (mom is older.) A fourteen year old dating a twenty year old would've obviously been a big no no (in here at least), but when they met mom was in her early thirties (or late twenties, not sure) and dad was over twenty, so it was okay.

Personally I think that someone who'd be more than five years older than me would probably be too old, but I also think that if I'm still single when I'm 30, that will have changed.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 3:00 pm

b9 wrote:
but someone with a lot of ambition who blunders their way from failure to failure, may lack the wit to achieve their ambition, and thus overestimate themself

A good partnership can often achieve what two individuals working alone cannot.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 3:27 pm

It was never just about personality, this is a lie.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 4:12 pm

I can't even find a girl with a good personality. I know they exist but I'm unlucky.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 4:18 pm

i can't even find a girl, period!

what are girls?????? is it a fruit? :scratch:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 5:35 pm

Heh sounds like someone wants to be a princess

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 5:51 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It was never just about personality, this is a lie.

Agreed.

The only humans worthy of unconditional love are babies and young children.

Everyone else has to bust their hump to make themselves "loveable."

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 6:03 pm

According to Christianity, even God doesn't love unconditionally.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 7:31 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
Everyone else has to bust their hump to make themselves "loveable."

In that case it's not worth it. I'm better off alone.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 7:53 pm

I only got one hump and can't afford to bust it for nobody.