How can I tell my girlfriend she is fat?

Page 28 of 36 [ 569 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Cat23
Raven
Raven

12 Dec 2017, 5:41 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
Cat23 wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
Cat23 wrote:
NorthWind wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Cat23 wrote:

I somewhat agree with u in that women definitely think they want a middle class man but I tell u they don’t! It’s one of those things u have to have xyz to know u don’t want it. The realities of the middle class man is that he is most probably just an unsuccessful rich man making him angry, highly taxed and stressed with zero time. Reality is even if u take these trips with the middle class man he will be working or worrying about work or if someone is filling he’s job he’ll be worried they’ll do it better. What women want is to be the third wife of a interesting somewhat successful older man who has this competive crap out of his system but still just young enough to climb the volcano in Hawaii and make one last lovely baby but can afford a au pair from day one to carry it around and take it away when it is a screameeee. Someone who has made their mistakes already.

I think lots of women think they want jewellery and cars but personally if someone reads to me or the most romantic thing ever hang Christmas lights in a tree to surprise me (that hasn’t happened it’s a daydream) that stuff would blow my mind. Most women can buy themselves things and do!

Women want to be a 3rd wife?
Also what your saying is they want to marry a trump like guy who’s upper middle class or rich? And be a trophy wife to a guy with multiple ex’s and kids about the same age as them? Certainly most women don’t want that? I hope anyways.

3rd wife? No I definitely wouldn't want to be a 3rd wife. I'm not attracted to men twice my age (or even older). I'm not forcing myself to have sex with someone I'm not attracted to. Also, why did his previous two marriages fail? If he already had two failed marriages it's more likely the third will fail too. I'm guessing it'd fail as soon as I'd start to get wrinkles.
No thanks, I'm better off without that.

Hmm what r u going to do when who ever u marry gets older? Will u be attracted to someone older as you age yourself? It’s interesting but I think lots of ppl esp men are never attracted to older women. I want to be the 3rd wife so all the learning is done by then so he will take holidays play with his children want to go to the movies normal stuff other ppl take for granted. Like that guy who owns the formula one but not him and not that wealthy.

I definitely do not want a rich guy (houses r v expensive in Sydney so a nice new but not ridiculous house say 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and a double garage might go for $3.5m if ur lucky) so I would ideally like a man who has worked hard his whole life so would have ability to buy something like that (don’t forget because he’s old the block of land would have been $30,000 back in the early 1980s which any sort of clerk could buy it’s the Chinese dumping their money in our north property market causing massive house price rises) the actual house would cost around $500k (a very average finance manager might be around $180k here but even they would work at least 10 hrs a day). I know this sounds like a lot of money it is but at the same time it’s not because Aussies have “the great Australian dream” which is normally buying a house on a big ish block. I’m not into boats, cars, any other trappings of wealth but I would like an office with sound proof walks and a granny flat I could use for a lab for my science hobbies.

You don't want a rich guy, but you want a guy with a $3.5m dollar house? How is that not a rich man lol
There's no way a doctor or a lawyer could even afford a house like that.

Oh course there is! Most doctors and lawyers inherit money from their parents who are also doctors and lawyers that is not huge money over here I would say most doctors by 65 would have easily that much... it’s just a family home ova here it’s because of the insane increase in property prices these are normal ppl not doctors and lawyers who bought in the 1970s & 1980s sitting on normal size blocks on v expensive land... I’m talking payclerks, low level engineers, govnt clerks.

I'm applying for medicine, and I have already calculated that I will never be able to buy a house like that. But I also won't inhereit any money.

Either way, I think you're very delusional, if you think a man with a $3.5m dollar house is not rich. Only 1%(maybe less) of people have that much.

Lol oh course I'm delusional it's a daydream like wanting to marry a movie star it's what I want... only the money side of things that's pretty normal (I have a good grip on finances I do have some experience in the field). I guess what one person views as rich is another man's poor. People would not consider him rich here. You can be asset rich and poor as anything here it may be hard to understand but if u look at the sold property prices here u would see how off kilter it is with most of the world. There are hundreds of little old ladies on the pension living in multi million dollar houses because of the land value which r falling down which they can't afford to repair or paint it a very strange thing when u look at it from an outsider'sperspective and then I look at the prices in the US and think wow! They have it so lucky but obviously it came at a cost of a property correction which would have sucked. Also surgeons here make about $800k a year if they have little practices and if they marry a surgeon well it's not hard to see it quickly add up.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 5:51 pm

I'm Australian too and I have no idea what you're even taking about.

You consider a man with a 3.5 million dollar house "not rich"?

Where does this perspective even come from?

Maybe I'm just so poor my standards for rich are lower.

I know families of 4-7 that pay rent $300-400 a fortnight in a housing commission home.

My step dads family have a big flashy house, lots of cars, and other things, and maybe $50-100,000 disposable income and we consider them rich.

Good to know I just might be less than bottom 1% income wise.

You guys are right, this IS depressing.

Grimnir
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Dec 2017, 5:57 pm

A rich man, if he is smart is not going to want to be with you if you're with him just because he's rich, or not rich by your standards. He will sleep with you and leave, if he even gives you the times of day. So be prepared for that.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 6:04 pm

Grimnir wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Grimnir wrote:
Don't date a girl that's fat if you're aren't into "BBW" women. It's a bad idea to date a girl and expect her to loose weight. She might loose weight after you breakup to spite you and then a year or 2 later gain all the weight back. Too many people are fat, simply because they're lazy. Now, there COULD be medical issues and birth control pills do cause weight gain and turn women crazy, because of all the extra estrogen. I have seen dating profile where women state "Sorry, I like to eat." Well, I like women that look attractive and not like they sit on their butt and eat all day. There is no reason to feel guilty for not being attracted to a fat woman. Just as there isn't any guilt for women who aren't attracted to fat men, there shouldn't be any guilt for men not attracted to fat women. I talked to a girl that was a friend of a friend and we almost started dating. She told me she wanted to loose weight. 5 years later, she weighs the same.

*lose
Sounds like you’re obsessed with fat people. Don’t date them if you don’t like them, noone is telling you to.

I’d date fat men, they’re better than men with bad social skills. :P

That is a very lame comeback. It sounds like you are here to browse comment sections to comments on posts you disagree with from men not attracted to fat women, because you yourself may be fat, or were fat at one point. See, I can play this game too. Also, not being attracted to fat people doesn't mean you have bad social skills. Also, it's pretty asinine even bringing that up in an autism forum. You basically just told most of the males(not me because I'm super high functioning, though I am not James Bond), losers by making that statement. You just pretty much told them, it is better if they are fat, than to have social problems. That was pretty crappy. You should feel ashamed. I say that jokingly, but also seriously. It's a lot easier to loose weight, than to have your brain reprogrammed.

:wtg:

This is common on Wrongplanet.

A lot of the overweight women here seem to
think its very shallow for a man to care about weight while most of the men here would agree its a reasonable standard.

With that said, the fat acceptance movement is usually by women, for women and rarely/never says anything about it being okay for a man to be overweight.

There are more overweight men in America than women, but globally there are more overweight and obese women in the world than men, with western Africa having almost three times as overweight women than men.

Finally, exercise statistics in many countries consistently show men average more hours of exercise per week than women.

The most active demographic in most cointrus is young men in the 18-24 years range.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

12 Dec 2017, 6:27 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
Apparently my aspirations of becoming a surgeon makes me nothing more than some low-life loser..
I guess I'll have to start banging hookers... No woman would ever want to settle for some loser with a $1mil house and an audi...

But that's what I'm saying u couldn't get a house for $1m here u could buy a 3 bedroom apartment though. But you don't live in Sydney so it's probably not an issue.

Grimnir
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Dec 2017, 6:49 pm

So, why don't you just aspire to move to a place with affordable housing, where a man's money will go further? If I had 1 million to spend on an apartment, I'd have 1 million to move to a decent area where the housing is reasonable; the southern US is a good example.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 7:05 pm

Cat... just go get cats.

Grimnir
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Dec 2017, 7:09 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cat... just go get cats.

Get a cat and name him Richy Rich.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2017, 7:23 pm

Cat23 wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
Apparently my aspirations of becoming a surgeon makes me nothing more than some low-life loser..
I guess I'll have to start banging hookers... No woman would ever want to settle for some loser with a $1mil house and an audi...

But that's what I'm saying u couldn't get a house for $1m here u could buy a 3 bedroom apartment though. But you don't live in Sydney so it's probably not an issue.

Oh, you're in the most expensive city in Australia.

Makes sense now.

I agree with Grimnir.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

12 Dec 2017, 7:43 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
^Indeed. But in that regard I was already screwed the day I was born, one of her criteria was inhereting money from my rich parents. Both of my parents are sick and poor.
I think it's better to define success on one's own terms and I aim for that.
Cat gives me crippling depression. :P

Im sorry depression sucks. The Sydney property market was not entirely my making...it depresses me too and probably impacts me more than it does yourself.... From the age of 25-35 all I did was work to buy a shack with mold, rising damp on a cliff in the bush with no fly screens because I couldn't afford them. I still don't have curtains or blinds on half the house and it is a v small house so I can assure u I am not some spoilt brat on a gravy train. I haven't inherited and hopefully won't for another 30 years and when I do that money will go to help any children I have buy property otherwise it would be literally impossible. Also lots of my friends have $1m mortgages which they will never pay off and will end up in reverse mortgage situations towards the end of their lives and these are well paid ppl. There is no way I could buy in now but I couldn't buy in New York, Hong Kong or Japan either. If ur not living in Sydney there's no reason to be upset about this it's just one of those weird things.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

12 Dec 2017, 8:02 pm

Grimnir wrote:
So, why don't you just aspire to move to a place with affordable housing, where a man's money will go further? If I had 1 million to spend on an apartment, I'd have 1 million to move to a decent area where the housing is reasonable; the southern US is a good example.

I have actually glanced at the idea it is very appealing what's keeping me is my parents live about 5 miles away.

I think I just need to grow a pair but I've been brain washed by my conservative surroundings....I'm on the north shore treadmill. School, uni, gap year to work in England, backpack through Europe, career, homeownership, marriage, children, mind grandchildren so daughter can work at career, cruise ship travel, death. Must be more to life....

Grimnir
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Dec 2017, 8:05 pm

Cat23 wrote:
Grimnir wrote:

I have actually glanced at the idea it is very appealing what's keeping me is my parents live about 5 miles away.

I think I just need to grow a pair but I've been brain washed by my conservative surroundings....I'm on the north shore treadmill. School, uni, gap year to work in England, backpack through Europe, career, homeownership, marriage, children, mind grandchildren so daughter can work at career, cruise ship travel, death. Muust be more to life....

Well, if a man has good priorities, he will move to an area that has better living conditions. The only two thigns that would hold him back usually would be, he can't afford to move, or he makes a lot of money in the area, enough money to justify the extra expense(doubtful from what you've said).

Cat23
Raven
Raven

12 Dec 2017, 10:51 pm

Grimnir wrote:
Cat23 wrote:
Grimnir wrote:

I think I just need to grow a pair but I've been brain washed by my conservative surroundings....I'm on the north shore treadmill. School, uni, gap year to work in England, backpack through Europe, career, homeownership, marriage, children, mind grandchildren so daughter can work at career, cruise ship travel, death. Muust be more to life....

Well, if a man has good priorities, he will move to an area that has better living conditions. The only two thigns that would hold him back usually would be, he can't afford to move, or he makes a lot of money in the area, enough money to justify the extra expense(doubtful from what you've said).

Or upbringing like if u come from there... lots of ppl tend to stay or move back to where they grew up... it’s not a good excuse but u know the customs etc so u know what ur getting how ppl will react.... esp if u have trouble reading ppl it’s easier to stick with what u know...not exciting sorta “safe”

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 1:07 am

Living where I do, I kind of get Cat23's line of thinking better than anyone else in the thread.

She didn't say a guy that earns enough money to buy a $3.5M house now. She said an older guy who owns a house that's worth $3.5M now, and that he likely bought it decades ago for $30K.

This is very common here, too. I get the whole bit about the elderly who can't even afford to pay their property taxes yet live in what is now a multimillion dollar home. Heck, I'm posting from the house in the suburbs where I rent from family. It's worth a bit more than $1M now. My father, a drywaller (regular blue collar construction worker) bought his first house about 1984 for $89K, sold it approx 10 years ago for ~$450K (to my older brother, which was a deal) and bought this one brand new for $450K (another cheap deal, it was the lowest price paid in the entire development). That's out in the somewhat undesirable suburbs. Other areas of town have appreciated far, FAR, more. It's how we have $60M mansions. Now new prices are in the stratosphere.. one new condo building coming up will average $5.5M per unit, the most expensive in the city to date at $3000/sf. But yeah, a lot of regular people who are relatively cash poor now live in houses worth more than $1M & there are many semi-retired people who's property's appreciated far more, so it's not a stretch to find some older guy with a $3.5M home if he bought into the market years ago.

Cat23
Raven
Raven

13 Dec 2017, 1:28 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Living where I do, I kind of get Cat23's line of thinking better than anyone else in the thread.

She didn't say a guy that earns enough money to buy a $3.5M house now. She said an older guy who owns a house that's worth $3.5M now, and that he likely bought it decades ago for $30K.

This is very common here, too. I get the whole bit about the elderly who can't even afford to pay their property taxes yet live in what is now a multimillion dollar home. Heck, I'm posting from the house in the suburbs where I rent from family. It's worth a bit more than $1M now. My father, a drywaller (regular blue collar construction worker) bought his first house about 1984 for $89K, sold it approx 10 years ago for ~$450K (to my older brother, which was a deal) and bought this one brand new for $450K (another cheap deal, it was the lowest price paid in the entire development). That's out in the somewhat undesirable suburbs. Other areas of town have appreciated far, FAR, more. It's how we have $60M mansions. Now new prices are in the stratosphere.. one new condo building coming up will average $5.5M per unit, the most expensive in the city to date at $3000/sf. But yeah, a lot of regular people who are relatively cash poor now live in houses worth more than $1M & there are many semi-retired people who's property's appreciated far more, so it's not a stretch to find some older guy with a $3.5M home if he bought into the market years ago.

Thankyou it’s sounds so crazy to me so I can understand how it appears as I am a gold digger but really want someone old so they will spend time with me sob.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2017, 1:31 am

magz wrote:
sly279 wrote:
So from what I gathered from cnn
Upper middle: 100,000-350,000
Middle: 50,000-100,000
Lower middle: 30,000-50,000
Poor:under 18,000

Per household? Per person? Per adult?
Well, these numbers don't apply to where I live anyway. Just being curious.

For a single employed with 3 person house, so wife and kid.