Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 6:10 pm

Aw, hear hear

Love STINKS!

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 6:14 pm

Love doesn’t exist anymore . Relationships are a business transaction and investment in the future. When said investment doesn’t pay out people bail.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 6:28 pm

Love exists.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 6:44 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Love exists.

Between a parent and kid but not between two unrelated adults. And if by some chance it does it’s going extinct

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 6:53 pm

No, between two unrelated people.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 8:02 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
I think you still need to define 'loser so we can understand.

I'm not a loser I have a full time job, a car and an apartment and I'm not fat, could exercise more, but not obese. I'm well spoken, well-read and have a variety of interests. I don't sit on my butt all day reading The Daily Mail and watching day time TV or x-factor, i don't even own a TV. I'm not the kind of person who only listens to the music the radio stations play. I'm not a lager lout ladette whose only interest is the pub and buying shoes that I can't walk in.

There aren't many guys about like me or who would like me. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

but you claim nobody wants you, then you should aim lower if you really want someone.

an actual loser can be someone who is a friendless virgin with a bad job. but he can still be a wonderful person.

I don’t think you know what an actual loser is.

Someone fully capable who doesn’t bother and chooses to live a low life stealing, doing drugs, taking government money and doing very little. If you have disabilities stopping you succeeding, most people won’t label you in that category. Maybe people might deem you unattractive, but It’s not the definition of loser.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 9:33 pm

And besides I'd just focus on the positive qualities you get from having a disability. You may be worried about being a loser to a lot of people, but soon you will turn the entire world upside down if you truly be yourself without worrying what may happen next. My parents and grandparents, and friends were trying to tell me this for a long time.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 9:35 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
Aw, hear hear

Love STINKS!

Yes it does stink. You can waste so much time and money on someone you don't truly like in the first place just so that you could find "love".

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Nov 2017, 9:35 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

I'm not a loser I have a full time job, a car and an apartment and I'm not fat, could exercise more, but not obese. I'm well spoken, well-read and have a variety of interests. I don't sit on my butt all day reading The Daily Mail and watching day time TV or x-factor, i don't even own a TV. I'm not the kind of person who only listens to the music the radio stations play. I'm not a lager lout ladette whose only interest is the pub and buying shoes that I can't walk in.

There aren't many guys about like me or who would like me. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

but you claim nobody wants you, then you should aim lower if you really want someone.

an actual loser can be someone who is a friendless virgin with a bad job. but he can still be a wonderful person.

Someone fully capable who doesn’t bother and chooses to live a low life stealing, doing drugs, taking government money and doing very little. If you have disabilities stopping you succeeding, most people won’t label you in that category. Maybe people might deem you unattractive, but It’s not the definition of loser.

what kind of disabilites are you talking about, social anxiety and BDD?

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 9:37 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

White_As_Snow I'm sorry for being mean to you one time on Wrongplanet. I was trying to hard to sound like a drill sergeant that I forgot I was not being myself that time.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Nov 2017, 9:39 pm

ZachGoodwin wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

White_As_Snow I'm sorry for being mean to you one time on Wrongplanet. I was trying to hard to sound like a drill sergeant that I forgot I was not being myself that time.

i dont remember.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 11:07 pm

Raleigh wrote:
No, between two unrelated people.

That kind of love is rare and going extinct in generation or two no one will actually love each other they love what each other has and gives to the business transaction. A lot of women love men’s job and status but not the actual man.

To find true love they’d have to date without every know the mans job, status, home status or transportation.
Just go out and hang out together and see each other’s personality and interests.

Then after they been together she can find out. Then if she stays or leaves will tell if she loves him. I bet if women thought I had a high paying job, nice car, and home they’d like and date me. Not most of course I’m still ugly. Wish I could go on a fake bachelor show where the guys really dirt poor

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2017, 11:11 pm

Wrongplanet is getting too dark, weird, and macabre with love... On second thought, this world is getting too dark with love.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 12:19 am

hurtloam wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Seriously. I give up. Just find something else to focus your attention on. Not every one can find 'love' whatever the hell that's meant to be.

stop being shallow. date guys who are losers.

Now see I can see dating guys who don't fit in with the normies...but if someone is an actual loser like they literally don't do anything and blame every other person for any of their problems regardless of how minor, then I'd say they need to improve themselves before worrying about getting a date.

I take it you mean people the normies may call 'losers' for not fitting in perfectly...rather than actual losers.

Good point. I was going to make a jokey comment, but yeah even quirky non-NT guys ignore me. So no dice.

Have you considered dating a really fat guy? JK

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 12:43 am

hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

Do you count disability payments in the taking money from the government?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 12:49 am

ZachGoodwin wrote:
Wrongplanet is getting too dark, weird, and macabre with love... On second thought, this world is getting too dark with love.

The world is horrible uncaring and loveless.
Humans are horrible if I was an alien I’d stay clear of earth.