Page 2 of 12 [ 188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 12:43 am

hale_bopp wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
I think you still need to define 'loser so we can understand.

I'm not a loser I have a full time job, a car and an apartment and I'm not fat, could exercise more, but not obese. I'm well spoken, well-read and have a variety of interests. I don't sit on my butt all day reading The Daily Mail and watching day time TV or x-factor, i don't even own a TV. I'm not the kind of person who only listens to the music the radio stations play. I'm not a lager lout ladette whose only interest is the pub and buying shoes that I can't walk in.

There aren't many guys about like me or who would like me. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

but you claim nobody wants you, then you should aim lower if you really want someone.

an actual loser can be someone who is a friendless virgin with a bad job. but he can still be a wonderful person.

I don’t think you know what an actual loser is.

Someone fully capable who doesn’t bother and chooses to live a low life stealing, doing drugs, taking government money and doing very little. If you have disabilities stopping you succeeding, most people won’t label you in that category. Maybe people might deem you unattractive, but It’s not the definition of loser.

Do you count disability payments in the taking money from the government?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 12:49 am

ZachGoodwin wrote:
Wrongplanet is getting too dark, weird, and macabre with love... On second thought, this world is getting too dark with love.

The world is horrible uncaring and loveless.
Humans are horrible if I was an alien I’d stay clear of earth.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 1:38 am

hurtloam wrote:
Seriously. I give up. Just find something else to focus your attention on. Not every one can find 'love' whatever the hell that's meant to be.

You choose what love means. Perhaps you chose the definition which is hard to achieve in real life.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:23 am

white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Seriously. I give up. Just find something else to focus your attention on. Not every one can find 'love' whatever the hell that's meant to be.

stop being shallow. date guys who are losers.

Now see I can see dating guys who don't fit in with the normies...but if someone is an actual loser like they literally don't do anything and blame every other person for any of their problems regardless of how minor, then I'd say they need to improve themselves before worrying about getting a date.

I take it you mean people the normies may call 'losers' for not fitting in perfectly...rather than actual losers.

but yeah even quirky non-NT guys ignore me. So no dice.

date guys who are like you. male versions of you.

Honestly, that's a good advice to a lot of women who can't find the Mr. Perfect.

Even tho, hurtloam, your problem is that you just need to, well....widen your criteria a tiny bit. You know what I am talking about.

You can't keep hoping to find this golden needle in a massive haystack.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 14 Nov 2017, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:24 am

314pe wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

You choose what love means. Perhaps you chose the definition which is hard to achieve in real life.

I just can't connect with other people. I see people who like each other and get along getting together and I've never had that. It doesn't happen for me.

I've got a couple of friends who have got married and they really really like each other and enjoy spending time together.

I'm 36 and I've never had that. If I really like someone they don't want me. Or maybe they did hut my whole awkwardness puts them off.

I'm never quite right and I'm sick of being judged as not right.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:29 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

Now see I can see dating guys who don't fit in with the normies...but if someone is an actual loser like they literally don't do anything and blame every other person for any of their problems regardless of how minor, then I'd say they need to improve themselves before worrying about getting a date.

I take it you mean people the normies may call 'losers' for not fitting in perfectly...rather than actual losers.

Honestly, that's a good advice to a lot of women who can't find the Mr. Perfect.

Even tho, hurtloam, your problem is that you just need to, well....widen her criteria a tiny bit. You know what I am talking about.

I'd rather be alone than have the stress of someone who can't share my life. I don't want a relationship enough to give up my life for someone who won't participate in what my life is or who can't even understand it.

And those saying, 'date a loser'. I don't want a relationship enough to tie myself to someone who will drag me down. Whom I'll have to run round after. If he can't get his life together why should I take him on like a nanny?

It's worse to be tied to someone who makes your life more difficult than it is to be alone.

I have the freedom to do whatever I want and I won't give that up for someone incompatible.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:31 am

Quote:
And if there’s literally nothing else to focus on?

There's is though. We live in a world full of interesting things. The internet has made information so much more accessible.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:32 am

hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

Even tho, hurtloam, your problem is that you just need to, well....widen her criteria a tiny bit. You know what I am talking about.

I'd rather be alone than have the stress of someone who can't share my life. I don't want a relationship enough to give up my life for someone who won't participate in what my life is or who can't even understand it.

And those saying, 'date a loser'. I don't want a relationship enough to tie myself to someone who will drag me down. Whom I'll have to run round after. If he can't get his life together why should I take him on like a nanny?

It's worse to be tied to someone who makes your life more difficult than it is to be alone.

I have the freedom to do whatever I want and I won't give that up for someone incompatible.

What about a male version of you? Income wise.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 2:41 am

Quote:

Not sure what you mean? Someone different to me, but with equal income.

No money isn't everything. I'd rather have someone compatible. You know the guitar guy I liked. I showed you a photo. He did a menial job and earned less than me, but I liked his personality (and obviously his looks) but money wasn't an issue... to me. Maybe to him. Maybe that's part of why he was cautious with me even though he seemed to like me. Maybe he thought I was too materialistic and career focussed to be compatible with him.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:12 am

hurtloam wrote:
Quote:

No money isn't everything. I'd rather have someone compatible. You know the guitar guy I liked. I showed you a photo. He did a menial job and earned less than me, but I liked his personality (and obviously his looks) but money wasn't an issue... to me. Maybe to him. Maybe that's part of why he was cautious with me even though he seemed to like me. Maybe he thought I was too materialistic and career focussed to be compatible with him.

*Ditching Political correctness*

We men, in the manosphere, we assume this about all women honestly, that they care about the status. Men talk about this all the time between them when there's no female presence.

So yes, when a woman earns more than us, we (men) automatically assume that she won't like us - and what reinforces our belief even more that our assumption often turns to be correct; so it's a an ever lasting reinforcing cycle.

So if a woman really likes a guy poorer than her (O Hallelujah!), then a (significant) extra effort has to be made by the woman in order to convince him that money isn't an issue for her.

Otherwise it won't work.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:15 am

hurtloam wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

Good point. I was going to make a jokey comment, but yeah even quirky non-NT guys ignore me. So no dice.

the lions' share of those "quirky non-NT guys" would rather you paid attention to them FIRST. :idea:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:19 am

IMHO, the bulk of what the bulk of humans [think they ]know as "love" is just a grand illusion, as rare as solid smoke, and with a ton of strings attached.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:20 am

hurtloam wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
white_as_snow wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

And this is why I’ll be alone forever.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:22 am

Jeez sly, you don't have to hijack every single thread to make it about you.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:34 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hurtloam wrote:
Quote:

*Ditching Political correctness*

We men, in the manosphere, we assume this about all women honestly, that they care about the status. Men talk about this all the time between them when there's no female presence.

So yes, when a woman earns more than us, we (men) automatically assume that she won't like us - and what reinforces our belief even more that our assumption often turns to be correct; so it's a an ever lasting reinforcing cycle.

So if a woman really likes a guy poorer than her (O Hallelujah!), then a (significant) extra effort has to be made by the woman in order to convince him that money isn't an issue for her.

Otherwise it won't work.

You're not wrong. I myself would never dare ask out a woman who earns more than me. If one showed interest in me I'd be immediately suspicious about her motives or mental stability.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2017, 3:37 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jeez sly, you don't have to hijack every single thread to make it about you.

I replie where I feel I can.

You do a lot of hijacking by your logic includ This thread.

It seems to me her thread was made in frustration about me and other such guys here who complain about our lack of love life and how she’s done trying to help us.
And telling us to find something else.