Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 1:50 am

I am not talking about people here...but just in general there are some gross people out there. I am female so my perspective is guys who have been gross to me, but I am sure guys have had experiences of women making them feel uncomfortable/grossed out to. But yeah I remember one time I hung out with this guy I met at the bus-stop a couple times...went and smoked a bowl of marijuana. Anyways he asked about if I wanted to date and I wasn't sure, and then he made it rather clear he was kind of one of those conspiracy Christians said some weird stuff about marrying him and that he'd take care of me in the apocalypse. Don't quite remember what it all was, but yeah I ended up not wanting to date him....so at one point he sent me a really gross message on Facebook. I can't reacall what exactly it said but it was certainly disrespectful and gross....after I told him honestly I just didn't think we were a good match. Then of course there was some nasty guy on the bus one time, he grabbed my upper leg like where a boyfriend might put his hand...but yeah didn't know this person. I kind of wish I would have pushed them out of the seat or something, but at the time I was just rather shocked and sort of froze up....but yeah it was a gross experience, I certainly did not ask them to touch me and this certainly wasn't just getting up and their bag scraped me. Then there was a less severe incident where the person behind me just kept creepily caressing the metal bar right behind my head. They were stroking it like some kind of pleasure object and making gross noises....so yeah I certainly did not lean back in the seat.

I just don't see the point of doing that kind of thing...and also I'd like to hear if any guys here have had women creeping on them or making them uncomfortble. It's always an unpleasant situation to be in regardless of gender.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 4:02 am

I have been sexually harassed by a woman once. Including unwanted touching.
For hours. I had to go hide in a dark room under a bed from her.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 4:20 am

[quote="sly279"]I have been sexually harassed by a woman once. Including unwanted touching.
For hours. I had to go hide in a dark room under a bed from her.[/quote}

My opinion is it's wrong no matter what gender does it, like if you're going to touch someone in a sexual manner, get their permission, if you don't do that than f**k off. I mean gradually sticking your hand on a girls upper leg is not getting permission, and that happened to me on a bus...I mean at that time I was already angry about sexual assualt but all I could do was freeze up till he got off the bus. I should have hit him....grrrr. But see I generally wouldn't want to hit someone on the bus, but damn I should have punched him, like who do you think you are trying to grab a womans intimate area that you don't know, f**k off. So yeah was a sh***y experience and I suppose i posted it to see if anyone else has been harrassed like that.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 4:30 am

Well, Sweetleaf, you're obviously a frequent weed smoker and that's the quality of guys you will find among weed addicts; it's no brainer.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 4:35 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
My opinion is it's wrong no matter what gender does it, like if you're going to touch someone in a sexual manner, get their permission, if you don't do that than f**k off.

In here you shouldn't touch anyone in any way without their permission, unless you're close friends or something. Is this not the case where you're from?

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 4:46 am

Weirdo women have never taken an interest in me. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, lol.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 5:14 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
Weirdo women have never taken an interest in me. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, lol.

Apparently you are not a sexy sparkling vampire.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 5:58 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

Maybe I'm just not tall enough. What's the minimum height again? I can never remember.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 6:26 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Well, Sweetleaf, you're obviously a frequent weed smoker and that's the quality of guys you will find among weed addicts; it's no brainer.

That does not make any sense, there are both idiots and sh***y people who smoke weed, and plenty of quality people who do as well. Anyone who blames marijuana for their misdoings is doing it wrong. Marijuana doesn't make you do anything violent...it wont control your actions. So much misinformation is spread around about it throughout the worlds...and its one of the few drugs aside from chamomile that doesn't kill people like neither of those will kill you unless you f**k around with it to make a deadly injection formula out of it.

Seriously if they are so hellbent on banning weed, than they should ban chamomile and any other relaxing herbs.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 6:38 am

I just really don't get the guy fondling the bar behind my head. Like did they really actually think that kind of disgustingness was going to get them a girlfriend? Like yeah I am totally going to turn around to the guy molesting my seat and making gross noises to ask him on a date. See that is why I figure they were just harrassing a guy that was interested in you might talk to you or invite you to something not just look at you and try to inappropriately touch you and act butthurt when you don't let them because they figured they were entitled to it.

Uhh I just keep seeing so much stupidity on facebook...I keep hearing about this net neutrality f**k up. And you know what f**k em...I still know how to use a freaking walkie talkie if need be. Or recording something on a cassette tape to get it out if need be. This is a sh***y move, but come one don't lose hope over it people can fight back. They want to destroy the internet? well as far as I know there are tons of hacker groups out there, some work more for good than bad so I figure if all this comes into frutation there will be lots of opposition. But in the meantime I suggest everyone who wasn't born before 1995 should learn about the older tech of the 80's and 90's....and people who are familiar should refresh themselves. Sure the internet can be f****d up, but that shouldn't mean everyone just gives up and gives into it...at some point people have to fight back.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 7:07 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

Maybe I'm just not tall enough. What's the minimum height again? I can never remember.

Why do you think that? How tall are you?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 7:36 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

Why do you think that? How tall are you?

I still don't get this height thing...like you can be 7 feet tall and still be a skinny ass shrimp that couldn't take a person half your size who is twice as buff for instance. Like what is the big deal 'height' has nothing to do with how well you will defend yourself in an actual situation where you have to. A tall person could fall behind and be eaten, are you going to run back to drag their long body back to safety? Or see it as that person just got killed so you better get out of there if you don't want to meet the same fate?

Me? well I would run away from the situation and not be eaten by the tiger or leopard who is confused as to why stupid humans are invading its territory.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 7:58 am

Are you feeling ok Sweetleaf?

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 8:21 am

I've been harassed in such ways.
It's unpleasant to say the least.

Don't worry, if the apocalypse does happen I don't think he'd survive anyway :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 8:33 am

I hope nothing happened to you, Sweetleaf.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2017, 8:41 am

Tell them you're the venus warrior....

On a serious note, I absolutely hate guys like this. They indirectly make my life more annoying.