Page 10 of 10 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2018, 7:31 pm

sly279 wrote:
I do but often he men who meet their life together requirement just want sex with as many women as possible I imagine they realize how in demand they are with women.

Good looking men do well on tinder or other hookup sites...although average/ordinary looking men actually are more enthusiastic when having sex so there is opportunity for girls who like a good session of sex rather than being treated like a peice of meat (although the vast majority of girls want Brad Pitt rather than Jack Black)

eharmony and other websites do nowadays have a roughly equal ratio but unfortunately the women are very picky...it's not enough to be a really nice guy, you need to be an appropriate social accessory in parties or on social media and be able to bring in a decent salary. Basically even ordinary looking girls want a guy who looks like Brad Pitt and earns money like Bill Gates. No pressure...

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2019, 11:54 pm

cyberdad wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I do but often he men who meet their life together requirement just want sex with as many women as possible I imagine they realize how in demand they are with women.

Good looking men do well on tinder or other hookup sites...although average/ordinary looking men actually are more enthusiastic when having sex so there is opportunity for girls who like a good session of sex rather than being treated like a peice of meat (although the vast majority of girls want Brad Pitt rather than Jack Black)

eharmony and other websites do nowadays have a roughly equal ratio but unfortunately the women are very picky...it's not enough to be a really nice guy, you need to be an appropriate social accessory in parties or on social media and be able to bring in a decent salary. Basically even ordinary looking girls want a guy who looks like Brad Pitt and earns money like Bill Gates. No pressure...

See you get it
It sucks thoufh :(