Awkward miscommunication(s) - how to speak NT?

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2018, 4:37 am

HOLY HELL!

"I did tell her in no uncertain terms that I'm hers anyway & that went better than I really expected even though there's still so much ambiguity."

Well you ruined it. Once you tell someone that they can have you, they know they don't need to earn your affection, you've just lowered your value.
All those "looks" you think she's giving you, might be misinterpreted by you.

Your only hope is to cut off all communication. Get a new phone number, pretend you lost hers (phone stolen etc). Be aloof, if you see her again, say "oh, hey how's it going."
However even that is not enough. Because you cemented yourself as a BETA.
You literally need to get with another girl and make her jealous. It along with ignoring her, IS YOUR ONLY HOPE.
Go and read the Red Pill, become an Alpha. Do some chin ups, get fit and healthy, focus on a mission. Learn guitar (sing, a musical instrument). This is literally you only hope. And if you do all of this, you may even find another cool girl and give up your Oneitis for this "she's not like the rest" girl.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2018, 1:39 pm

I don't really live by any social Darwinist misinterpreted Greek alphabet thanks, but as long as I'm humoring you perhaps I should ask what's an omega guy to do? Leveraging jealousy & ignorance contravenes literally everything about me. We're hippies, if she were particularly judgemental there's no way I'd even know her.

All that means is she already did earn my affection & that I know it can't have been easy.

OK I think that's enough pigeonholing & 'friendzone' metaphysics. I could be the skinniest nerd you ever met but that doesn't make me weak or boring. I couldn't really give a rats arse about traditional gender roles anyway & neither does she.

I work out anyway. Why should we have to be normal to be happy?

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2018, 2:37 am

</negativity>

AngryAngryAngry really underestimated how much this person means to me, I'm not going to use a bunch of underhanded scare tactics on her & I'm not going to use other women to get to her. Scruples are not in short supply among us.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2018, 9:28 pm

Obviously it's not helping anyone to believe I'm not assertive enough to do anything here. I'm not going to just write off my love life & brush my favorite person to the side. :(

I'd rather sit around bumping my own thread to the end of time than just forget someone this important to me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2018, 9:34 pm

Why can't you say that you enjoy her company? You don't have to say you have the "hots" for her.

To say you enjoy her company would be non-threatening to most people.

Just say you would like to "explore the friendship" further.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2018, 9:59 pm

I just have to find a few minutes one on one again, I've got a better idea of how to clarify myself by now, just got to dive into work again until next time.

I'm starting to think there's not really much ice to break. The trouble is my reservations about human contact of any kind if I'm honest. Nobody else gets past that.

Last bumped by cberg on 08 May 2018, 9:59 pm.