Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Bixbeiderbecke
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Jul 2007, 4:02 am

I want to be famous and rich so I can get someone to marry me....otherwise I have nothing to offer anyone else.....If I were famous than I could get some kind soul to mother me, and it wouldnt matter that i had nothing to offer ....cos I had tons of moneyand perhaps talent.........I mean really, she wouldnt even have to have sex with me....I just need a replacement family for my original family that has married and died off....dont get me wrong, I like being alone.....but not alone alone......Ideally I like to be alone in my room, in a house full of people......that's comfortable.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2007, 4:39 am

Ever consider some sort of group
home? Some of the members live
that way.

edal
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2007, 4:28 pm

Hmmmm, are you sure this is what you want?

Famous people are never alone. Apart from the photographers who will catch every trip and every drunken escapade there are also the people who insist on hanging around you BECAUSE you are famous. Once your fame starts to wane they will be gone.

Being rich might work but I'm not sure. I know three rich people, two of them act exactly the same way they did before they had seven and eight figure bank accounts. One of these nice guys runs a number of large companies and his employees consistantly appear in surveys titled 'Best Places to Work' and 'Best Employer'. The third guy (no names) acts like a total moron and the more money he gets the worst he becomes. If having money means that I have to act like this guy I would rather be poor.

Ed Almos

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2007, 6:14 pm

edal wrote:

Famous people are never alone.

Like Howard Hughes?

Demonic_Duck
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jul 2007, 2:55 am

If someone marries you for your fame and riches then chances are that person is not a good person to be around...

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 8:26 am

As a patented gold-digger myself,
I can indeed assure everyone that
I am NOT nice to be around.

:P

edal
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 4:24 pm

calandale wrote:
edal wrote:

Famous people are never alone.

Like Howard Hughes?

EXACTLY like Howard Hughes. By the time he died Hughes was surrounded by a large 'staff' of hangers on who all thought they were acting in his best interest (whilst being paid large amounts of money). The end result was a tired old man who urinated in pots and had six inch long fingernails.

Ed Almos

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 5:40 pm

I'm alone, and that sounds like me. :P