Is it ''abnormal'' for a 25 or 30 year old to be a virgin ?

Page 7 of 10 [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 6:30 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
chris1989 wrote:
I can't understand why nature has programmed us to tell us that our early 20s is the "best" time to have kids when perhaps people are not as mature than they are in the early 30s. I seem to think though isn't it better though to consider it when you are more mature to have a child.

Because the longer you wait, the more likely you are to die before you reproduce.

Natural selection doesn't select for what's ideal, it selects for passing on genes. Reproducing early ensures ones genes will be passed on.

That is probably the main reason people rush to look for a partner and get married!! !

I don't really know if I want a child or not though

It's certainly one of them. Even people who don't want kids still have that drive on an instinctual level, it's just intellect reminds them 'no, don't make kids'.

Even when people know their partner can't make kids, on an instinctual level, reproduction is still the drive.

Huh that's interesting

I know I don't want a child but I still experience that sudden urge for reproducing and baby-making which might be why I desire sex so much

Or do I want the making out and passionately kissing/touching foreplay without the actual sex?

What is going on?!?

Hmm...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 6:53 pm

would you consider somebody of the same gender?

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 7:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
would you consider somebody of the same gender?

Probably not

I am not gay

Unless you were referring to OP?

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 7:32 pm

definetley not unusual, not unheard of for guys, men, and i'm sure its more common for men on the spectrum than those who are not.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 8:19 pm

I was reading something on Facebook about the 2 different types of sexual desire, Spontaneous Desire and Responsive Desire

I realize that I would most likely fall under the "spontaneous desire" category based on the fact that in order to initiate sex I would want to push a man against the wall and make out with him :heart: :heart: :heart:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 9:11 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
I was reading something on Facebook about the 2 different types of sexual desire, Spontaneous Desire and Responsive Desire

I realize that I would most likely fall under the "spontaneous desire" category based on the fact that in order to initiate sex I would want to push a man against the wall and make out with him :heart: :heart: :heart:

I think most people fall between those two extremes.

I feel like if someone who caught your fancy pushed you against a wall you'd have plenty of responsive desire.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 9:44 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

I feel like if someone who caught your fancy pushed you against a wall you'd have plenty of responsive desire.

Yeah even though I have never had sex I still desire it!

When I was in Robbie's storage shed at his house and we were making out he pushed me against the wall and put his tongue in my mouth

I guess at that point you could say he had responsive and spontaneous desire!

But for something like that it would most likely fall under "spontaneous desire" category because you would be caught completely off-guard by the person's actions

The way I understand it Responsive Desire refers to having sexual desire that isn't on-the-fly or dynamic and Spontaneous Desire refers to having sexual desire that is spur-of-the-moment and dynamic without any thought put into it

An example they put on the website is that having scheduled sex sessions to try and have a child would be "responsive desire" while someone running up to you immediately kissing and pushing you against the wall would be "spontaneous desire"!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 9:45 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

Yeah even though I have never had sex I still desire it!

When I was in Robbie's storage shed at his house and we were making out he pushed me against the wall and put his tongue in my mouth

I guess at that point you could say he had responsive and spontaneous desire!

But for something like that it would most likely fall under "spontaneous desire" category because you would be caught completely off-guard by the person's actions

The way I understand it Responsive Desire refers to having sexual desire that isn't on-the-fly or dynamic and Spontaneous Desire refers to having sexual desire that is spur-of-the-moment and dynamic without any thought put into it

An example they put on the website is that having scheduled sex sessions to try and have a child would be "responsive desire" while someone running up to you immediately kissing and pushing you against the wall would be "spontaneous desire"!

Ah, I was taking responsive and spontaneous a bit more literally.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm

I miss that kind of spontaneous and responsive foreplay

Which is part of why I am looking for a romantic relationship!

Also I have never made out with a man in the shower or rain

Shower sex sounds REALLY fun

I need to experience it...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 10:47 pm

to do shower sex, better to have non-slip flooring plus you both better be in excellent shape.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 10:58 pm

I am in good shape but I'm looking for the RIGHT man to lose my virginity to first!

Before engaging in shower sex (what I refer to is an Advanced Technique of sex) I have to start fully-clothed laying on top of each other kissing and hugging until I am ready to move to the next phase

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 11:11 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
I am in good shape but I'm looking for the RIGHT man to lose my virginity to first!

Before engaging in shower sex (what I refer to is an Advanced Technique of sex) I have to start fully-clothed laying on top of each other kissing and hugging until I am ready to move to the next phase

Unless you'd find it easier to shower with someone than to get naked specifically to have sex. Showering requires being naked and sometimes things just go from there. :lol:

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

Unless you'd find it easier to shower with someone than to get naked specifically to have sex. Showering requires being naked and sometimes things just go from there. :lol:

Not necessarily

I may not have to get fully undressed to get in the shower with another person unless I am actually taking a shower

But like I said in order to get to that point I MUST start with taking baby steps and do everything incrementally!

So basically:

Start with the heavy kissing & making out----------------------> Move to the bedroom (or whereever we decide to have sex)---------------------> Lay on bed without getting fully naked (1st time)-----------------> Eventually once comfortable with the person and your/their body GET FULLY NAKED!! !

I know what to do

Now it's just a matter of Jonathan or Jesse or someone else asking me to be his girlfriend then spending the night at his house then...?!?

Right now the conditions aren't right to engage in sex!

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 5:50 am

Actually it is possible that I might have been approaching this all wrong!! !

Maybe instead of making sex the first goal...

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 5:51 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
^ Is it possible to see your boyfriend?

Or is he too far away?

All my potential suitors either live in the next town or nearby so once I get to know them sex WILL become possible!

Once I start spending the night at their houses or vice-versa

The only thing is when I am actually in a room alone with a man hopefully I don't freeze up and try to back out of it due to fear!! !

He lives in a different country, we going to meet someday.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 6:33 am

I am sure you can lose your virginity if you put your mind to it, Mikurotoro.