My brother STILL has issues with me getting married and...

Page 4 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 11:46 am

MaxE wrote:
Well the situation could get interesting when Jerry shows up.

:lol: I'll say

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 11:50 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
MaxE wrote:
I think you could date one or more guys, and even have intimate relations with them, if that's your choice, without moving out.

However I'm genuinely worried about what happens when Jerry shows up.

That is just so hard to do and would be MUCH easier if I either lived with one of them or stayed at one of their houses overnight!

Believe me, I WANT to be intimate with a man :heart: :heart: :heart:

Maybe not full-on sex until I go to the OBGYN for the Pap Smear just to get everyone off my back about this but touching and making out for SURE!! !

It has been so long

I miss kissing a guy on his lips (and vice-versa)

As for Jerry I know the easiest and simplest way to get rid of him without having to do it all myself

If Jonathan asks me to officially be his girlfriend this Sunday AND we have our first kiss...then I will have to say good-bye to Jerry!

However I still think Jerry needs to be given a chance to prove his worth

I would see how it goes on a first come first serve basis. I wouldn't pit men against each other but it's not like you intend to do that anyway.

I would get your pap smear for the sake of it and you don't need to go before sex anyway. I noticed HPV seems to be a big cause of cancer and seeing you're a virgin I wouldn't be overly worried about it, especially at your age. I don't really know why people are getting a bit naggy about it.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 11:52 am

Alterity wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
There are MANY reasons why I have held off on sex for so long

You don't owe any one here an explanation. "Norms" are irrelevant to what fits you best and what keeps you feeling safe.

Quote:
First of all I am scared of pregnancy and STDs

These are entirely relevant fears. Especially because people can be deceptive/dishonest (example: lying about past sexual relations, or 'stealthing'). A decent sexual education, safe sex practices, and having real trust with your partner drastically decrease these risks.

Well we are learning about sex and intimacy at Day Program with the "Circles curriculum" so that is helping a little bit

And I believe I did Sex-Ed in high school

Quote:
I also am a little apprehensive of getting a Pap smear

You're 31 and haven't had one yet? We need to drop kick your Doctor. Generally they start you with that at 21. If you're generally healthy and not having sex it may get pushed back, but you really ought to be having them done now.

They are awkward first and foremost. There can be some cramping with them but otherwise are easy enough. I was much more worried about sex hurting than my first pap

I just think it is weird that they put a metal speculum in your vagina and stick a toothbrush up there to check for cervical cancer

If it really is not as bad as I fear then I will do it!

There is an OBGYN at the medical clinic where my therapist is so a Pap smear can be accomplished very easily!

Quote:
Finally I have been waiting until marriage

But what if I never get married?

I don't wanna be a real-life 40-year-old virgin!! ! :cry:

It's fine to wait until marriage if that is what you really want to do. I think most people generally want to know if they're sexually compatible before pledging to spend their life with someone. Sex isn't end all be all, but if it's always bleh it can really damper a relationship. Rushing because you're scared of being a 40 year old virgin wouldn't be good. Its best to do what feels right for you and not go off fear...or even over excitement(though plenty do the latter)

You said your brother is also on the spectrum before didn't you? Change is be hella scary. I don't blame him for that. Test drives of him being alone for short stints ought to help ease him into it. You could also start to look for someone that could be a roomate/friend for him now. If possible, then have them move in with you two before you were to move out for awhile. Doing something like that would probably help him acclimate.

Waiting until 40 for sex may not be such a bad idea but I think it will happen sooner once I actually spend the night with Jonathan or another Day Program man or live with one of them (roommate/co-habitation or marriage)

I would want to know if we are sexually compatible before agreeing to a binding legal contract like marriage!

Which is why once I officially become one of his girlfriends and start spending the night with him THEN sex will finally happen!

I will lose my virginity eventually...

Came close but backed out before we could get to that point because I wasn't ready to go beyond touching and passionate kissing

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 11:58 am

Nades wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
MaxE wrote:
I think you could date one or more guys, and even have intimate relations with them, if that's your choice, without moving out.

However I'm genuinely worried about what happens when Jerry shows up.

That is just so hard to do and would be MUCH easier if I either lived with one of them or stayed at one of their houses overnight!

Believe me, I WANT to be intimate with a man :heart: :heart: :heart:

Maybe not full-on sex until I go to the OBGYN for the Pap Smear just to get everyone off my back about this but touching and making out for SURE!! !

It has been so long

I miss kissing a guy on his lips (and vice-versa)

As for Jerry I know the easiest and simplest way to get rid of him without having to do it all myself

If Jonathan asks me to officially be his girlfriend this Sunday AND we have our first kiss...then I will have to say good-bye to Jerry!

However I still think Jerry needs to be given a chance to prove his worth

I would see how it goes on a first come first serve basis. I wouldn't pit men against each other but it's not like you intend to do that anyway.

I would get your pap smear for the sake of it and you don't need to go before sex anyway. I noticed HPV seems to be a big cause of cancer and seeing you're a virgin I wouldn't be overly worried about it, especially at your age. I don't really know why people are getting a bit naggy about it.

Of course I'm not pitting them against each other but how else do I determine and choose which one is compatible with me to date and marry?

It is mainly my neighbor Lorry and Cathy and my therapist but I could probably start having sex without getting a Pap smear right away

But like I said I will do it just to get everyone off my back!

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 12:01 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Of course I'm not pitting them against each other but how else do I determine and choose which one is compatible with me to date and marry?

It is mainly my neighbor Lorry and Cathy and my therapist but I could probably start having sex without getting a Pap smear right away

I would go with whoever crosses the line first. I wouldn't dwell on it too much. You would be surprised how straightforward sex really is.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 12:02 pm

babybird wrote:
OK so who the heck is Jerry and Richard?

Jerry is my current boyfriend who is a criminal which is why everyone wants me to leave him and Richard is the owner of Community Compass Day Program

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 12:03 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
babybird wrote:

Jerry is my current boyfriend who is a criminal which is why everyone wants me to leave him and Richard is the owner of Community Compass Day Program

Ah OK. Thanks for bringing me upto speed

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 12:04 pm

Nades wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

I would go with whoever crosses the line first. I wouldn't dwell on it too much. You would be surprised how straightforward sex really is.

Agreed. You need to get it out of the way before you evaporate

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 12:07 pm

Nades wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

You mean the first man to actually initiate sex right?

I have seen a LOT of TV shows and movies where the man and woman are making out against the wall passionately and then it moves into the bedroom

That is my personal fantasy but I just need to GET THERE!! !

I am sure sex is straightforward

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 12:11 pm

Yeah sex is really well choreographed in movies sometimes

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 12:18 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

You mean the first man to actually initiate sex right?

I have seen a LOT of TV shows and movies where the man and woman are making out against the wall passionately and then it moves into the bedroom

That is my personal fantasy but I just need to GET THERE!! !

I am sure sex is straightforward

Yip whoever does it first. Sex happens in any place, any manner and any situation. A lot of first times aren't glamorous too. I'm sure plenty of people have lost their virginity over a dumpster full of rotting fish. Mine was in a damp ridden flat.

Dwelling on it too much could end up overcomplicating it.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 12:50 pm

1. Get a pap smear because that's important regardless if you have sex or not. It's for your overall health.

2. Dump the jail boyfriend.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 1:41 pm

babybird wrote:

They are a part of her love triangle, it sounds like. :lol:

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 1:51 pm

This centre or unit or what ever it it seems like a rum place

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 5:12 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
babybird wrote:

They are a part of her love triangle, it sounds like. :lol:

Lol Jerry is but Richard already has a wife named Angela!

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2024, 5:16 pm

babybird wrote:
This centre or unit or what ever it it seems like a rum place

Lol

We are NOT allowed to drink alcohol and get intimate there!

Believe me I have thought about it but the risk factor is too high to even consider it!