To all Aspie men who are angry with women.

Page 7 of 18 [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 8:17 am

LePetitPrince wrote:
Aridarr , you are being attacked by an army of aspie men angry on you :P ....it's time for you to withdraw :P

Never! I'm having the time of my life. :wink:

psybot
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2007, 8:27 am

MrSinister wrote:
I'm bitter about everything and everyone. I don't discriminate on grounds of race, sex or religion. I hate you all
:P

^_^ ten times

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=SyD02UkZ9lE[/youtube]

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 8:51 am

I think if I delved any deeper into this subject, I would be in danger of becoming patronising.

But, still; I stand by all of the points I have made in my previous posts.

Just read them and try to understand, without making false assumptions over my intentions. If you read all of my posts in this thread, those (my intentions) will be clear to you.

psybot
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2007, 9:03 am

Aridarr wrote:
I think if I delved any deeper into this subject, I would be in danger of becoming patronising.

But, still; I stand by all of the points I have made in my previous posts.

Just read them and try to understand, without making false assumptions over my intentions. If you read all of my posts in this thread, those (my intentions) will be clear to you.

i already read all of that stuff, years ago.

it helped me a little bit.

except for the "we can't change ourselves" part

TrueDave
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 9:16 am

I never listened to Slayer before. Thank you for the lyrics printed out.
You know WHY I hate. Because I know the potential human being have for understanding and I see what they piss it all away on instead. I don't join in and that makes ME the outsider.

About this thread. Why is it a mans job to make a woman happy? Doesn' all the therapy books say you have to be happy with yourself first? I KNOW western society beats womwn down and tries to convince you how unhappy you are if you dont buy this or look like that.
You know it too. So why do women continue to put up with it? It's been 60 years since the home wife ideal woman made by men. Things are worse now and women are choosing this. I look at how much time a woman spends dressing themselves up and I wonder, what was the last book she read? or Does she have any creative hobbies?

Then I watch women on the street and in the mall. EVERY reflective surface they pass they look at themselves.
And fasion. Everything has to be "Sexy"and "in your face"
What ever happened to pretty? or nice.

I was home sick years ago watching a daytime talkshow. The subject was Russian Mail order brides.
The host asked one young man why he had signed up for the service.After all he was handsome and young, the guy answered "Attitude"

We men WANT to give you flowers etc, but that's not a right on your part. You have to make us feel like giving you flowers.
What do you want from men?

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 9:19 am

Remnant wrote:
If not, it will almost certainly be a well manicured nail that makes a man WANT to push the button.

One simple fact, ladies. If you want to drain a man's life force every day, you are going to have to put some back or bad things will happen. It's like a credit card. The bill comes due some day.

Oh, for God's sake, would you misogynists PLEASE go gay and do us women a big favour???

If you really think we are so vile, then stick to your own kind, will you? Thanks.

TrueDave wrote:
So why do women continue to put up with it?

Because society in general, and men in particular, reward women for being pretty and well-dressed.

I put effort into looking good because I want the sociological advantages that come along with it. As an aspie, it's particularly important, because an attractive appearance hypnotizes people into overlooking the fact I'm different.

That will work for men too, but it's especially important for women. The highest-paid women in our society are models and actresses, and that isn't because of the books they read, or their creative hobbies.

[Edited for full disclosure: I also have a clothing perseveration. ;)]

TrueDave wrote:
We men WANT to give you flowers etc, but that's not a right on your part. You have to make us feel like giving you flowers.

It's got nothing to do with rights.

It's got to do with the fact we would rather date the guys who buy us dinner and give us flowers, than the guys who huffily inform us it's not our right.

We have that choice. That's why you hate us.

Last edited by juliekitty on 02 Sep 2007, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 9:44 am

juliekitty wrote:

TrueDave wrote:

It's got to do with the fact we would rather date the guys who buy us dinner and give us flowers, than the guys who huffily inform us it's not our right.

I wouldn't have thought of putting it that way, but you are absolutely right. I think that is more or less what I have been trying to say.

psybot
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2007, 9:52 am

Aridarr wrote:
juliekitty wrote:

TrueDave wrote:

I wouldn't have thought of putting it that way, but you are absolutely right. I think that is more or less what I have been trying to say.

answer:
write "the rules" stating you're not allowed to buy her dinner nor give her flowers

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 9:56 am

It's been done! Here you go: http://www.thenononsenseman.com/

There! You guys can read that website, buy the book, pat each other on the back, and go, "Yeah! Serves those b*****s right!"

Meanwhile, I'll continue to date the guys who buy me dinner and bring me flowers.

That way, we'll ALL be happy. Right?

psybot
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2007, 9:58 am

juliekitty wrote:

There! You guys can read that website, buy the book, pat each other on the back, and go, "Yeah! Serves those b*****s right!"

Meanwhile, I'll continue to date the guys who buy me dinner and bring me flowers.

that hoop has rubbish in it

bbl, not

/me quite wrongplanet.

edit: that means quit. always i'll find somewhere nice, it'll be nice for a while, then the hordes of people will start acceleratingly appearing. goodbye to all the nice and genuine people i met on here. i truly love you.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 10:26 am

juliekitty wrote:

What about if they just cook you dinner?

Would you really be upset if a guy said 'shall we catch a break to eat go evens' or 'I will buy you dinner you can cover the drinks'?

What if he has cash flow problems or is otherwise broke?

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 10:37 am

0_equals_true wrote:
Would you really be upset if a guy said 'shall we catch a break to eat go evens' or 'I will buy you dinner you can cover the drinks'?

No, I just wouldn't date him.

I'm only interested in men who want to court me in a traditional way. I don't like being asked out, and then told what I "can cover".

I'm not saying it's wrong. I'm just saying it doesn't appeal to me.

0_equals_true wrote:
What if he has cash flow problems or is otherwise broke?

Actually, I am dating a guy right now who doesn't have much money.

He cooks dinner for us at his place, and gives me beautiful flowering plants instead of cut flowers, "because they live longer".

I feel much more treasured and desired by him, than I would by a guy who took me to La Brasserie Tres Cher and then expected me to "go evens".

Alicorn
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Sep 2007, 10:45 am

Aridarr wrote:
The way that women treat you is more a reflection on yourself than on the gender itself; just as the way that men treat me says more about me than the male gender.

Sorry guys; it's not them; it's you.

Here let me fix that quote for you...

Quote:
The way that Germans treated Jews in the 30's & 40's is more a reflection on the Jews than on the Germans.

Sorry Jews; it's not them; it's you.

That's better!

Aridarr wrote:
Think about it; if you met an overweight, unattractive girl, you would treat her badly in comparison to a beautiful supermodel type.

No, that would rude. Maybe that's what you would do...

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 10:48 am

Alicorn wrote:
Aridarr wrote:
The way that women treat you is more a reflection on yourself than on the gender itself; just as the way that men treat me says more about me than the male gender.

Sorry guys; it's not them; it's you.

Here let me fix that quote for you...

Quote:
The way that Germans treated Jews in the 30's & 40's is more a reflection on the Jews than on the Germans.

That's better!

Aridarr wrote:
Think about it; if you met an overweight, unattractive girl, you would treat her badly in comparison to a beautiful supermodel type.

No, that would rude. Maybe that's what you would do...

Oh boy... :lol:

Just read my posts; all of them; and try to understand.

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 10:50 am

Now, now. You've got to admit the analogy between women and Nazis is spot-on. :roll:

Pugly
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2007, 10:53 am

Alicorn wrote:
Quote:

That's better!

What the heck...? This isn't genocide we are talking about here...

In terms of who to "blame" : I think it goes a bit both ways... it's kind of how you look at it.

If a woman rejects you, it can appear that it's your problem... you aren't someone she wants to be with.

Or you can look at it the other way, that she isn't aware enough to appreciate you.

I think the later way, puts a lot of disrespect on the very person you are trying to attract. It's pretty dishonest to flip from adoration to disdain... just because they don't appreciate you. A very self-serving attitude.

I think it's better to just have a neutral view... it just isn't working out... no one is at fault. You can't force someone to be attracted to you... so just let it go.

Comparing the dating minefield and attraction to Germans and Jews is just asinine.

Wanting more than what I have might appear as greed.