Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 5 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 239  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2005, 10:58 pm

AntiEverything wrote:
Qualities I appreciate in a female:
A high sex drive
Inability or disinterest in bearing children
Apathy to material gain and money
Non-religious
Rebellious nature
Vegetarian or vegan
It's also a plus if you eat unhealthily

I doubt there are many people that would fit that. The last 2 contradict each other, also.

Ante
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2005, 12:57 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Ante on 09 Nov 2005, 1:07 am, edited 7 times in total.

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2005, 1:48 pm

i think that most of us should be a little more realistic about who we are looking for.
A

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2005, 6:07 pm

AntiEverything wrote:
hale_popp,

:!: :?

Quote:
I agree with you that it's doubtful many fit my bill but I'm sure someone finds me positively charming. I don't think vegetarianism and veganism are contradictory to unhealthy eating - I eat no meat nor drink any milk nor eat chease and other dairy products; I mostly eat fries, rice, potatoes and processed peas, crackers, confectionary and drink preserved tropical juice.

yeah, I guess not. But Vegans probebly don't eat much processed stuff as it often involves some sort of animal product.

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2005, 7:33 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
AntiEverything wrote:
Qualities I appreciate in a female:
A high sex drive
Inability or disinterest in bearing children
Apathy to material gain and money
Non-religious
Rebellious nature
Vegetarian or vegan
It's also a plus if you eat unhealthily

I doubt there are many people that would fit that. The last 2 contradict each other, also.

I agree - I think that its extremely unhealthy for any woman not to want meat in them.....

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

03 Mar 2005, 9:25 pm

hey everyone I'm Devin. I am looking for an aspie girl who can relate too me. you see my whole life I was picked on and I'm decent at interacting with people. I am a caring nice guy who would do anything for a loved one. I am a smart guy I love computers comics and anime. I live in PA
and I've never really been close to anyone before. If you are interested PM or IM me. My dream is too meet a girl Who has AS and lives close by.

thanks for your time
Devin

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

04 Mar 2005, 12:36 am

Devin here I dont know Who i am yet.. all i know is that im funny smart and a caring guy if i live in PA im 17 if any girl is interested than thats great if your not well than at least I tried. I would love too meet a girl here in PA.

Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Mar 2005, 2:20 pm

Hey I'm bored so why not

I'm 17 (18 next month) white male. Lots of love for radio. Wisconsin USA. Not really into internet romance, meeting, dating, etc or anything of that nature (Got my sister into deep dookie back in the late 90s). But if you want to chat on the AIM (I get bored a lot) go right ahead

southparkKISSFM is my screen name.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2005, 11:11 pm

Throughout my life, I haven't been able to find a comfortable relationship, due to Asperger's (which by the way, I didn't know I had until this recently). However, I strongly believe that people, aspies or otherwise, are not meant to be alone. I'd like to find an aspie girl I can relate to. I would do anything for a person I care about, and expect the same in return. My current interest is railroads, but I've had other interests in the past.

I'm 21 years old, and live in the Chicago area. If you're 18 to 23, and live in Chicago or nearby suburbs, PM me. Liking trains is a plus, but not required, although it'd be nice to have someone to go with me to the Illinois Railway Museum.

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Mar 2005, 10:12 am

TAFKASH wrote:
I agree - I think that its extremely unhealthy for any woman not to want meat in them.....

:)

pizzaboss
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2005, 12:01 pm

Hi! I'm Michael and I'm 19 years old. I live in NY in the Syracuse area. I am looking for a girl that can relate to me. I like computers, video games, and gameshows. I like movies, concerts and taking walks and also swimming. If you're interested, my AOL IM screen name is Pizzaboss9 or you can PM me. Thanks.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2005, 4:14 pm

Deleted

Last edited by ascan on 30 Oct 2005, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JustineMarie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Mar 2005, 7:46 pm

Here goes...

I am 15 years old and I currently reside in Toronto, Canada. I am a tall, straight, female. I hope that for university, I can go to Montreal, although Calgary and BC look nice. I can write and read french, but I struggle speaking it.

My interests lay in writing, science, history, politics, mathematics and classical civilizations. Actually, those are my passions. I hope that when I am older I can become a university professor, because I do not want to stop learning. I also enjoy basketball, being rough, and swimming- I am currently training to become a lifeguard. I do like clothes shopping and makeup, however I will not bore you with that... I like shopping for books and video games much the same. I love to read. I do not have many video games, but my favourites are Grand Theft Auto and Golden Sun (one and two). I only see music as 'good' or 'bad'...no genre preferences for me, really.

Religiously, I hold myself to be an agnostic...possibly bhuddist, just that I can't do the vegetarian thing. I have allergies to the weirdest things; whole wheat, coco butter...to name a couple.

I do not like...MSN slang, all reality tv shows except 'The Amazing Race', small talk, cliques, hanging out with large groups of people, sitcoms (not counting the Simpsons and Family Guy...if they count at all), soap operas

I am a chatterbox. I do not know when to stop talking...however, sometimes I can become extremely quiet and distant (when I don't know the people I am with). I need someone who does not mind listening to me go on and on. I really, really, love to talk about politics, 'classics', history and science.

I am looking more for a friendship here than anything else. I have had 'boyfriends' in the past, and it has never worked out well for me. However, I don't mind if any relationship I form goes beyond friendship. I don't care where you live. I am looking for a male who is anywhere from 15-19 (my absolute cut off is 21 though).

sparkplugloy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2005, 8:50 am

I am not looking for a romantic relationship but this will be some kind of new introduction in case any member wants to talk on AIM or MSN or e-mail about interesting things and not in a chatspeak.

I am an eighteen-years-old, white female, 5'3", 100lbs, from France.
Currently in my first year of college studying Sciences & Technology.
Interests : radioastronomy, computers, languages, music (classical and rock), sports
Picture on my website.

comrade
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Apr 2005, 1:45 pm

I just had a philosophical conversation with two NT's in the coffee shop. Normally I just go there to be by myself and read. (I live in a supportive living house so I need the space). I know them from my program so they just sort of came over and started talking to me. I have a sex drive which I find rather disconcerting because I get these feelings that I am quite incapable of suppressing. Speaking for myself, it would be better for me if I did not get these feelings. Really. Sometimes I think that the Marquis de Sade was right, that God really is a sadistic pervert who exists only for the purpose of torturing me, because why do I get feelings that I lack the capability of acting on? Maybe my aversion to intimacy is just sour grapes. At least with an AS diagnosis I know that I do not have to blame it on being weird or ugly or just lacking any capability for personal and social adjustment. Oh well, these two NTs were highly intelligent and good looking but somehow I feel that they were only talking to me for entertainment value. You know, they are probably running around right now saying, "I just spoke to the ret*d and do you know what he said?" I feel like Frankenstein....my creator cheated me by creating me this way and I want him to make it better by creating a soul mate for me, only it's like he's saying HA HA SUFFER! To reply to whoever said it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, I have never loved at all, or at least it has never been reciprocated, so I really don"t know what that means. Is the love of another human being so important anyway? Will I really be happy living with squawling brats? If I really have AS then why do I have a sex drive? Why do I get lonely? Why does talking to two highly sexually desirable NT's make me feel this way? How come I am writing this instead of being with them? Look, I am a finite creature and as such I am stalked by time and death. Do I not deserve at least a little bit of happiness before I die and decompose into a shovelfull of putrescent puss? Am I a zombie or some sort of mutant? AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

Khraese
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Apr 2005, 11:16 pm

Oh, err...

15 year old male from California.

Hobbies are visual things, like drawing/photoshop rendering.

Dislike team sports, stuff that requires me to interact with more than one other person at a time.

Oh, I have blue/green eyes, and blond hair... 5'6".... And roughly 110 pounds.