What do women look for in a male body?

Page 13 of 18 [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 1:56 pm

Hector wrote:
Wait, what is the truth?

don't make me say it out loud :p

I bet you guys can figure it out anyway.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 1:58 pm

^ no , say your mind. No one is going to sue you.

since you are the one who knows it all about our real problem then please enlighten us.

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 25 Feb 2009, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 1:59 pm

Well if it's "personality>looks" I can just about accept that, even though I can't really relate. From the way you were saying it I thought it might have been some elephant in the room.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:07 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:

since you are the one who knows it all about our real problem then please enlighten us.

ok it's not a nice thing to say about anyone, I know, but if women in general don't find you attractive then there is probably something about your personality that is a turn-off.

(I'm talking about "you" in general, not you LPP :p)

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:09 pm

I'd say there are several issues. 1. Everyone has trouble finding love (a select few are lucky in love but this is rare) 2. You may have some issues that not many women are willing to overlook / have just not found the right woman yet. 3. As anna says, maybe there are some things you can work on improving to increase your chances.

Every woman has different creteria- there is no singular 'what women want.' No person is 'unlovable'

Last edited by mitharatowen on 25 Feb 2009, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:12 pm

mitharatowen wrote:
Every woman has different creteria- there is no singular 'what women want.' No person is 'unlovable'

I don't have any criteria.

if you ask me what I like in a man's body sure, I can give you a list of traits. but if you asked me what I like in table sets I'd give you a even longer list, which doesn't mean I would ever buy a table set from Wedgewood - it's too effing expensive.

it's only a question of esthetics, in the end none of it matters but chemistry.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:15 pm

anna-banana wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

ok it's not a nice thing to say about anyone, I know, but if women in general don't find you attractive then there is probably something about your personality that is a turn-off.

like being socially ret*d, that's true, I already know that. Anything new? we all have sh***y traits in our personalities here but who doesn't?

Last edited by LePetitPrince on 25 Feb 2009, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:18 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
anna-banana wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

like being socially inept, that's true, I already know that. Anything new?

yeah like that. or like lacking confidence. etc etc

it's not stuff that can't be fixed though.

and the trick is to keep the "sh***y" personality traits hidden, at least till after the wedding :wink:

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:21 pm

anna-banana wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:
anna-banana wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

like being socially inept, that's true, I already know that. Anything new?

yeah like that. or like lacking confidence. etc etc

it's not stuff that can't be fixed though.

and are you able to fix yours, Miss Wise?

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:27 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:

and are you able to fix yours, Miss Wise?

I don't have to, I'm not into relationships (see my thread below?).

I can be as bad as I want to :twisted: as long as I love myself.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:28 pm

anna-banana wrote:
and the trick is to keep the "sh***y" personality traits hidden, at least till after the wedding :wink:

Please tell me this is a joke? :|

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:39 pm

mitharatowen wrote:
anna-banana wrote:

no,it's not a joke, this one is true.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:42 pm

anna-banana wrote:
Haliphron wrote:
But Ive said it before and I'll say it again: the physical trait in men that women admire MOST is height.

LOL you guys really know best don't you?

I don't know why we're even having those threads if you all still believe in crap like that, and I bet that no matter what we (the women) say you'll still blame your romantic failures on height/weight/small penis/wrong eye colour etc, instead on facing the truth.

Lady, Im 6'3" so dont gimme that bullsh*t about how Im "blaming my romantic failures" on my physical features. :x
The truth is that social ineptitude really turns off most NT women. I acknowledged that Many Times so there's no need to
rub it in. You know, I honestly think you probably dont have AS because you sure do talk like a typical NT woman. :P

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:42 pm

mitharatowen wrote:
anna-banana wrote:

that's what happens with all marriages doesn't it? suddenly all those skeletons in the closet :p just an observation, I have zero personal experience in the marriage field.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:46 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
mitharatowen wrote:
anna-banana wrote:

no,it's not a joke, this one is true.

It can be true but it should not be. Why would you ever want to trick someone into spending the rest of their life with you??? Arrggghhh... nm I'm going to shut up before I go off on another rant :x

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2009, 2:47 pm

Haliphron wrote:
Lady, Im 6'3" so dont gimme that bullsh*t about how Im "blaming my romantic failures" on my physical features. :x
The truth is that social ineptitude really turns off most NT women. I acknowledged that Many Times so there's no need to
rub it in. You know, I honestly think you probably dont have AS because you sure do talk like a typical NT woman. :P

LOL I'm immune to such accusations so unlike most people on this forum I'm not going to correct you, nor does it offend me the least. you'll have to try better than that :P

and I wasn't talking about you personally, just the fact that you guys are so shallow sometimes and having 10-page long discussions about how many inches here and there one has to have in order to score is just starting to be annoying... and the fact that you guys do that also suggest that you disrespect the women by thinking we are all so shallow to only care about looks and such details like height.