NT Clueless Advice Regarding Dating

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 9:12 am

My workmates showed me ad for a singles club. I went there they average age, telling by their looks was 48 year. I did the NT thing of deciding not to go there. The £7 registration fee wasn't worth it. There was me, probably more then 10 years younger then most, and looking even more younger still, questioning about joining. Most probably independent children and lives that differ more greatly then mine does of a 21 year old. I can imagine myself on my second vocation, with a date that I met from there, who has been on her 20 vocation and which doesn’t hold anything new for her. While there is me running around like spongebob squarepants

“Could I go on the quads-bikes can I! can I!

Sometime I think about how NTs are completely out of touch with dating advice. It reminds me of the time I met a 21 year old. She too has only been on one vacation, had no children and even like the same music that I do. One of my workmate said,” I should really check her age, I used to lie about my age when I was younger” I though that there wan’t any point in saying “she isn’t the type of girl that would lie”, it would make me sound delusional. A better alternative then date a aspie too young is to hunt for an NT try please here like a doormat while pretending to not to be one or upping my status to please them.

This website suck ass, the hearts attached to the mouse is enough to make pigs nauseated. And to use a photoshop touch up, why on earth would they do something stupid like that for.
http://www.mingles.co.uk/home.htm

Middle age: the real deal about sex appeal. I got 3 years tops.Having aspies, being black and middle aged is worse then the sum of its parts.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/50690

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 10:57 am

go for white women - a lot of them dig black men. it's true - my coworker married a white american chick he met on a cruise. they have a baby now and he says "i do the best i can every day" - he means he tries the best to make the relationship work. i do not think that you are going to be happy with a younger woman - they are all silly and confused :)

jeff

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 12:20 pm

Technically that is inaccurate. They like Alpha male, beggin-it types. It is just the case that there are more black man like this, and woman go for it. If I find out my date prefers black man, it is usually a turn off because of that very reason.

Late last year, a few dates with a girl, who is on my facebook now. She has lots of photos with a black, who I assume is her boyfriend, though he don’t look too alpha male as he look a bit Africanised. I had myself to blame a little bit, when I met her and talking about her job as a teacher, I brought up the fact that I have aspergers and when she didn’t believe me, I said shouted, “Whaya say! You say I is a lie” which I said as a joke.

Look at this UK chav wid him blinging goldy looking chain. He is bear beggin it man! Didn't see a guy like this in uni.

Look at this Nigerian with his tie, the chances are if he live in the uk he has a at least a Bachelors Degree, and not popular with white woman

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 12:24 pm

not that they prefer black men - but my black coworker is from an island and he used to work on a cruise ship. he met a fat white woman who worked there with him. now they live here in the states - have a nice baby - and they are a good couple. i'm sure there are more opportunities for you than you see.

ManErg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2009, 1:28 pm

You're dead right about NT dating advice being useless for Aspies! I think most of it useless for anyone, but people don't have the insight to realise they don't know why some people attract others and others don't.

Aspie_Chav wrote:
This website suck ass, the hearts attached to the mouse is enough to make pigs nauseated. And to use a photoshop touch up, why on earth would they do something stupid like that for.
http://www.mingles.co.uk/home.htm

Hilarious, but appalling! I'm 47 and I reckon it must be aimed 10 years older than me. I hate clubs in general, but I'd rather go to a drum'n'bass club than the one on that site.

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Middle age: the real deal about sex appeal. I got 3 years tops.Having aspies, being black and middle aged is worse then the sum of its parts.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/opinion/50690

That's a really well written article. Witty, but serious, too. No contrived happy conclusion, just describes the total maze that you're in when you're 40-something and single. What gets me with internet dating is the huge extreme of contrasts between those who seem to be able to pick up 2 or 3 a week off the internet (I know of a 45 year old woman who does this) and those who log on for months and get no interest at all (about 90% of men, apparently). There *is* something insane about it.

And the bit about the wife "trading in her husband because he's not the sparklling socialite you'd like him and he's got a bit podgy" is is what happened to me. (the podge is now almost gone, but sadly so are the social skills)

As for missing opportunities? It's a bit of leap to assume that someone is single because they are "missing opportunities". The reason so many people are using the internet to meet people is because of so few opportunities in everyday life. Breakdown of the community and all that.....

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 3:01 am

It also make you feel that they in the same situation could do better.

And there is “the reason because your single pattern”

A lazy man would say,”the reason why your are single is because you take yourself to seriously”
A really tidy man would say “it is because you are not tidy enough”
A Christian often say “you will find love if you are closer to God”
I a commie “love is guaranteed if you join the communist party in the revolution”

With the never ending list of qualities noble qualities, and none are associated with the fact I have Aspergers.

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 11:07 am

i'm pretty sure when i'll be thirty five and i'll be going through the same single's dilemma thing as you are.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2009, 2:31 pm

I just don't listen to NTs. The bad one will lie to you and the good ones will lie believing in that lie.