Page 30 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

TheLittleBird
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Jan 2013, 8:12 pm

Hello. I'm a junior in high school, female, diagnosed with AS and general anxiety disorder. I live in the US, and will be 16 in two weeks.
I'm interested in/obsessed with: paleontology, astronomy, Star Trek, physics, anything by Rosemary Sutcliff, biology, Stargate, and Sherlock Holmes(particularly the ACD stories and Granada). Also I love photography and reading. :)

muldoon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jan 2013, 2:58 pm

TheLittleBird wrote:
Hello. I'm a junior in high school, female, diagnosed with AS and general anxiety disorder. I live in the US, and will be 16 in two weeks.
I'm interested in/obsessed with: paleontology, astronomy, Star Trek, physics, anything by Rosemary Sutcliff, biology, Stargate, and Sherlock Holmes(particularly the ACD stories and Granada). Also I love photography and reading. :)

Ooh, another girl who likes paleontology! And yes - biology, photography and reading would be on my list too :P

limari
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jan 2013, 5:35 am

Hi my name is Lisa, I'm 17 and I come from Germany.
I was diagnosed with Asperger's about a year ago and would like to make some friends who have similar problems to mine.
My special interest is physics, I like especially particle and astrophysics.
And I like Pi very much, I learned up to 200 decimal places.
I also like watching tv, like Star Trek TNG, Monk and The Big Bang Theory.
Two years ago I quit from the ice hockey team, I joined it for around 5 years.
I speak English and German, and I'm learning Chinese at school and teach myself Norwegian.
My favourite bands are Coldplay, The Fray and Michael Bublé, and I'm teaching myself the piano for three years, I really enjoy playing it.
And I like comic books
It would be nice to make some friends here :)

Razgriz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jan 2013, 1:47 pm

Hi I'm Levi. I'm 17, from the US, and have Asperger's and OCD (undiagnosed). My special interests/obsessions are Star Wars, Eragon, physics (<--not as much anymore), and Asperger's syndrome itself. My normal interests are gaming (mostly pc gaming) and Anime. For music, I like mostly electronic music and not much else, with a few exceptions. I also happen to be gay.

kembleman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jan 2013, 4:26 am

Hay,I'm Manny ,18,from New Zealand,i am undiagnosed with Asperger's.I have played guitar since i was 11.
I can remember memories from when i was 2 or 3 years old.
One memory was playing Crash Bandicoot on a Playstation 1 or PSX.
Insomnia is something i have and struggle with.
Its hard to know what people think and do and why they do it.
Reading is something i do and think of all the words but not say them just to memorize but I automatically do this with everything i see or hear.
I play Classical Guitar and Electric guitar with an amp.Its a Fender Strat electric.
I tend to over react in social situations and tend to avoid any.
I like Yngwie Malmsteen and Jason Becker as with music,also classical and techno.
Gaming is with me everywhere i am.
2ne1 and anime music with Initial D are my favorite.
Carchophony and the Half Life 2 series and TES:V.
I like to sleep and will always have music and thoughts with me as with gaming to.

corsair
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jan 2013, 10:48 am

Hi everyone, I'm a 16 year old girl from Hong Kong, probably with Asperger's or a mild form of ASD. I haven't been diagnosed, but I'm pretty sure of it. I'm kind of awkward IRL - I tend to push people away and insult them accidentally just when they're starting to get close with me. It's awful, and I'm trying to change this habit.

I'm pretty obsessed with games - the only ones I can't stand are shooter games, because they don't interest me. Mario, Skyrim, and Plants vs. Zombies are among my favorites (I also recently started Assassin's Creed 2, and I think it's pretty cool as well). I enjoy creative writing (eg. stories) and I'd love to talk to someone about it sometime, maybe get some feedback or co-write something? I don't watch many TV shows, but my favorite is Game of Thrones by FAR. As for music, I used to like kpop, but then I thought it became too fake, so now I'm more into the indie genre :)

I also have a strange obsession with Neopets...PM me if you wanna exchange usernames, LOL.

Yayoi
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Feb 2013, 5:45 am

Hello! I'm 16, a girl and from Australia. I was diagnosed with Aspergers at age 11 or so and I'm crazy about video games (mostly Nintendo), Japanese culture, language and anime. I also like animals and playing the guitar. My favourite music is J-pop, J-rock and K-pop with a bit of English-language stuff, mostly pop, too.

Philpm930
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2013, 10:58 am

Hello I'm Phil from USA I have Aspergers and been having it my whole life. It's very difficult to learn social cues and rules. These have ruined relationships. . Does anyone know a good book that will help me I'd like to become a better person socially thank you!

Cookiecrumbs
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Feb 2013, 7:04 pm

Hello (:

I'm female, 18 and from England. I was diagnosed with Autism 2 years ago. My interests are art, music, gaming and health sciences. Feel free to PM me!

Vincent287
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Mar 2013, 11:13 am

hello everyone. I am a fifteen year old aspie from southern california. My hobby is writing. I write a lot of poetry and I am writing a book on my mind and values. :) Football is kind of my high school passion. If anyone wants to get to know me then pm me. Thanks. :)

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Mar 2013, 3:54 pm

Any ASDs from South Carolina? It'd be nice to meet some of you

CucumberSalad
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Mar 2013, 8:28 pm

I'm here in Georgia, 16 years old, and I'd like to have a good friend outside of school...

I like Anime (and Japanese everything) and Soccer, along with a few other little things...
I like almost all music (I do not like Rap or American Pop)
I can't think of anything else to put here so...
...Stuff...

DrSnow
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Mar 2013, 3:12 am

Hello
my name is Stefan and i am a 16 (soon 17) year old guy who is not that good at writing english. i live in Norway but i am only half norwegian beacuse my dad is from Chile and i speak norwegian and english. i have diagnosed asperger. i am an atheist and hate religion.
my interests are anime, manga, doctor who and writing stories and stuff like that. my favorite music is almost anything that has to do with anime but i also like classical, metal and some other stuff.
my obsessions are certain female anime and manga characters (can also be from games as long as they are drawn in that style)
generally a nice guy but can be very creepy at times. i am very open about anything and i don't like lying.
i am desperat for some new friends so please pm me.

b_elle
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Mar 2013, 7:20 am

Hello my name is Ellen
I am from Australia. I was diagnosed with Asperger's in January.
I am 17 years old.
I like video games
This is my top eleven-in-no-order-except-for-the-first-including-series-as-a-singular-games list:
1. Minecraft (Especially Tekkit)
2. The Elder Scrolls IV & V (Skyrim coming first)
3. Uncharted 1, 2 & 3
4. Dishonored
5. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
6. Fallout Series
7. Red Dead Redemption
8. Dragon Age
9. Crysis 2 (I am yet to play 3 but I am looking forward to it) -
10. Mass Effect Trilogy (2 being my favourite of them all)
11. Portal 2
I tend to play on ps3 (only using my mac for Minecraft) at this current point in time, but I am saving up for a gaming computer.
My favourite tv show are Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, the first few seasons of Torchwood, Game of Thrones, Naruto and more I can not think of right now.
I spend most of my time reading manga, fanfiction or books, watching youtube, watching tv shows, and mostly playing videogames.
Sherlock Holmes of the BBC tv show Sherlock is my personal hero.
My favourite place is my bedroom, and secondly my upstairs lounge room where my tv and ps3 are located.
Random facts:
I don't really feel the cold (unless I am in pain.)
I am pretty social and outgoing for an aspie, and that made me hard to diagnose.
My favourite colours are in the range between green and blue: aqua, turquoise etc.
I like sleeping.
And food.
My favourite foods are CHEESE twisties (I really don't like the chicken ones), pad thai, margarita pizza, massaman curry and most chocolate foods. I also like a lot of vietnamese food. All in all I really like food and one day it is going to be the end of me.
It's my dream work in game design when I am older, though at the current point in time I am not well acquainted with programming, I am looking into learning.
I sleep with a really cute IKEA night light.
My desk is also IKEA and I put it together myself. (woo)

I wrote a lot of stuff oops. Hopefully someone here reads this and sees similarities/something they would be interesting in getting to know and messages me. I don't really have many online friends I've never quite understood the mechanics of making friends on the internet and I thought this would be a good place to start. 8)

From Ellen

tl;dr ELLEN, AUS, GAMES, FOOD

RandomObject
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Mar 2013, 11:41 am

b_elle wrote:
Hello my name is Ellen
I am from Australia. I was diagnosed with Asperger's in January.
I am 17 years old.
I like video games
This is my top eleven-in-no-order-except-for-the-first-including-series-as-a-singular-games list:
1. Minecraft (Especially Tekkit)
2. The Elder Scrolls IV & V (Skyrim coming first)
3. Uncharted 1, 2 & 3
4. Dishonored
5. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
6. Fallout Series
7. Red Dead Redemption
8. Dragon Age
9. Crysis 2 (I am yet to play 3 but I am looking forward to it) -
10. Mass Effect Trilogy (2 being my favourite of them all)
11. Portal 2
I tend to play on ps3 (only using my mac for Minecraft) at this current point in time, but I am saving up for a gaming computer.
My favourite tv show are Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, the first few seasons of Torchwood, Game of Thrones, Naruto and more I can not think of right now.
I spend most of my time reading manga, fanfiction or books, watching youtube, watching tv shows, and mostly playing videogames.
Sherlock Holmes of the BBC tv show Sherlock is my personal hero.
My favourite place is my bedroom, and secondly my upstairs lounge room where my tv and ps3 are located.
Random facts:
I don't really feel the cold (unless I am in pain.)
I am pretty social and outgoing for an aspie, and that made me hard to diagnose.
My favourite colours are in the range between green and blue: aqua, turquoise etc.
I like sleeping.
And food.
My favourite foods are CHEESE twisties (I really don't like the chicken ones), pad thai, margarita pizza, massaman curry and most chocolate foods. I also like a lot of vietnamese food. All in all I really like food and one day it is going to be the end of me.
It's my dream work in game design when I am older, though at the current point in time I am not well acquainted with programming, I am looking into learning.
I sleep with a really cute IKEA night light.
My desk is also IKEA and I put it together myself. (woo)

I wrote a lot of stuff oops. Hopefully someone here reads this and sees similarities/something they would be interesting in getting to know and messages me. I don't really have many online friends I've never quite understood the mechanics of making friends on the internet and I thought this would be a good place to start. 8)

From Ellen

tl;dr ELLEN, AUS, GAMES, FOOD

I play a lot of those games. My favorite is deus ex

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Mar 2013, 1:11 pm

DrSnow wrote:
....i have diagnosed asperger. i am an atheist and hate religion.