Page 31 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next

FamishedMammal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Mar 2013, 7:06 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Harrison - I live in BC, Canada, and just turned 18 years old =3
I'm not totally sure that I have Aspergers, but after stumbling across a wiki page and reading a bit about it, I'm almost totally certain I have it ...

I've been very inclined at, basically, everything from a young age ... Artwork, Math, Writing, Sports ... but have always had a sort of 'obsessive' personality and difficulty speaking with others and absolutely suck at small talk =(
I won several Art awards at my school, recieved all sorts of scholarships for my achievements, had the highest marks in my math classes, was one of the top players on my soccer team, and have always had a pretty good sense of grammar =)

I come from a family line of hardcore inventors, businessmen, scientists, artists, and such - I'm actually closely related to Howard Hughes, Tim Horton, and some other guys! I graduated highschool at 17, and tried going to art college ... I was getting straight As and was on the Dean's list, but the teachers were so darn lazy, I had to drop out for the amount of money I was paying to be there ... I'm thinking about engineering at UBC instead.

I spent hundreds of hours created video games of my own and animations all throughout highschool (type in 'O Fortuna Misheard Lyrics Animated' in youtube for an animation of mine, haha) instead of hanging out with my friends or chasing girls, which I have come to seriously regret ... I didn't even realize that I was being obsessive .. I thought I was being 'determined' and dedicated to my work, but it was likely obsession ... bleeeeggghh =(

You know, I think people with Aspergers/High Functioning Autism are the creative/innovative ones who make big differences in the world as 'producers', and everyone else just 'lives life' as mediocre, small-talking 'consumers'.

Anyways, yeeah! That's me! =3

techman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Mar 2013, 11:01 am

Hello! my name is Todd,
I am 16 and live in Lancaster, Pa (no I am not Amish and no I do not know Lebanon Levi)
I work as a tour guide on the weekends because it forced me to become more comfortable with crowds (and the pay rocks)
I have high functioning autism non-specific
My favorite color is probably blue, but I really enjoy anything in the range between green and blue
My favorite show are Doctor Who, Copper, and Psych
I am a pretty good soccer player, which is why I wasn't diagnosed as autistic until last year
I collect vinyl records because I like the sound quality
And while I enjoy pc mmorpgs I don't have a good gaming pc :(
I am somewhat social due to sports but don't really connect with anybody at all
PM me and/or check out my blog if you want to get to know me more

http://afteralliveseen.blogspot.com/

catgirl614
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Apr 2013, 12:16 pm

Hello, my name is Mika and I was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome in fourth grade. I'm almost 15, so I'm assuming I can be on here. I live in Oregon, which is in the US, and am a freshman in high school. I apologize if I'm posting incorrectly, I'm not all that good with computers (I know that's surprising, but I can't be the only Aspie in the world for whom this is true). However, I thought I could give it a try. I am very smart and I love biology. When I grow up, I plan to be a medical pathologist, a forensic entomologist or a field biologist, preferably a herpetologist (amphibian specialty). I also appreciate the early seasons of the TV show Bones.(Have any of you seen that? It's about a woman with Asperger's syndrome who has used her differences to become phenomenally good at what she does. In her case, that means solving crimes. Yay, Aspies improving the world!) By the way, I highly recommend the book Freaks, Geeks and Asperger Syndrome, by Luke Jackson. It has a lot of useful information.

AlwaysElegant97
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Apr 2013, 8:15 pm

Hey you can call me Xenon(My birth name's Ashley but I think that's wayyy too common)

Anyway I'm 15 years young, an EDM enthusiast(although I like almost all types of music :P) I live in Minnesota around Minneapolis. I was just diagnosed with asperger's on last Monday and I suspect I might have Borderline Personality Disorder too...
I love to play Minecraft, and occasionally Black ops 2(only Zombies though because multiplayer and campaign glorify war XD) I also recently started to play WoW so if anyone has any tips for a newbie HMU! :p I also love to read, mostly realistic fiction, and dystopian future novels, I occasionally dabble in reading philosophy(Existentialism FTW!)
My favorite movies are Inception, Looper, the dreamers, and the suicide room.
Anyway this was a lot longer than I wanted it to be but if we have any similar interest’s feel free to pm me! ;)

?Forever has no meaning when you're living in the moment..."
- Ellen Hopkins, Impulse

Cadagan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Apr 2013, 9:24 am

Hello, My name is Rory, I'm 17 years old from North east England (I'm more sophisticated than the stereotype)
I'm not diagnosed but I going full steam ahead to get a Diagnosis, and everyone I've told has been like "OH NOW I GET IT :O"

I'm a Avid gamer, I play Skyrim, Minecraft (Overplayed infact, Not into it much anymore), Mass effect, Dragon age, Bioshock, (all games in each series btw)
Borderlands, Far cry, League of legends (<3), the list goes on.

I love reading, I love a wide Variety of shows, Mainly game of thrones at the moment.

I'm told I'm quite charming, when all I'm really trying to do is be funny and interesting.
I'm social in short bursts, but during those bursts I'm apparently amazing and "A legend" (I don't think so but, eh.)

I'd literally love to talk to anyone and everyone here so, PM Me pretty please.

CustardCream
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Apr 2013, 4:41 pm

Hi! I'm female and I'm 18 years old. I'm not an Aspie but I'm not neurotypical either, as I have Schizophrenia. I would love to meet some new people on this site and hopefully make a new friend or two. :) My interests/hobbies include gaming, art, fantasy, rock/metal music and anime. PM me if you'd like to chat! :)

GreerBell
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 May 2013, 7:19 pm

I've just made an account so I thought that I might as well introduce myself. I'm Greer. I'm eighteen. I'm Canadian. I've been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome.

I love English, reading and writing. I sing and I play acoustic guitar. I’m very interested in modern films; my favourite filmmaker is Mark Duplass.

My least favourite word is cookie. My favourite is fickle.

Amberlena
Toucan
Toucan

02 May 2013, 9:26 am

I'm 15, I have AS

Xeryn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 May 2013, 9:39 pm

Im Xeryn, just turned 18 and living in Calgary, Canada. I likely have AS, but I am going in for an assessment in about 4 months.
I like linguistics, ancient Greek, and roller derby

govanator
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 May 2013, 3:15 am

i'm 18 have autism from london

fMR1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 May 2013, 12:43 pm

I like video games

fMR1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 May 2013, 12:44 pm

I like video games

fMR1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 May 2013, 12:44 pm

I like video games

NekoChan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jun 2013, 2:44 pm

Hey! I'm 18 and female. My special interest is languages. PM me if you like ^^

fMR1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jun 2013, 4:10 pm

I did not mean to post 3 times.

Tpcannon
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jun 2013, 2:21 am

Hi 16 year old as here anyway random things about me.Can be funny at times, likes physics and math,likes anime , musical taste includes but not limited to icp,btdf,hw,ffdp,disturbed, korn,slipknot,and shinedown,I like anime, I enjoy shows like sanctuary, dr who, Sherlock,and breaking bad. I have two friends a 16 year old girl that is odd by my standards, and a 15year old transgender girl that is mildly schizophrenic.
Sorry for grammar and spelling can't sleep almost 1a, etc
Anyway peace pm if you want and have a nice day or night or midday or whatever.
That is all