Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Miyah
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2010, 9:02 pm

I know a guy who I met through a friend and I even thought about going on a date or two with him since he seemed interested. We recently went on a date last month and I thought he was a pretty decent guy and we even had a good time going out. However, I discovered that he wanted to sleep on my couch and tried to insist that he was tired. He also gave me a hug and turned off the car and sniffed on my neck and said, "I can feel your hair." I was pretty embarrassed since I didn't have any feelings for him.

He also sent me a private message this evening and nagged at me about my typo issues on facebook in a short few words. He wrote, "You have a typo factory." He didn't bother to write me and ask me how school was going or that he was doing. So, I responded back and said, "This is your business because..."

Could I get some feedback?

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2010, 10:24 pm

I don't know, that's not a lot of info. But if you told him not to sleep on your couch, and he insists that he needs to sleep on your couch, then he is selfish. If he is going to think of himself first, then it won't end well.

RainingRoses
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2010, 11:13 pm

I think your subject line kinda says it all, doesn't it? He's strange. You should keep him as an acquaintance. A *distant* one.

And it was all for the want of a nail.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 5:41 am

He sounds like a pain in the ass.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 6:12 am

It sounds like you need to be clear with him that you're not interested.

Miyah wrote:
He also sent me a private message this evening and nagged at me about my typo issues on facebook in a short few words. He wrote, "You have a typo factory."

I wouldn't call this nagging. He may have just wanted to talk to you but didn't have anything to talk about, and meant it to be humorously poking fun.

Miyah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 7:07 am

I have already made it clear that I am not interested in him and every time I talk to him on the phone or on facebook, I get the creeps and I can't have that. He did also seem to have a need for himself and that was when we got to my school, they had a dance and he told me that he left his debit card at home and wanted me to pay and I was also out of cash. So,he took off and said that he would be back in 20 minutes which meant driving home and back. However, he spent 20 minutes because he supposedly had another debit card in his car that he wanted called and activated. Again, he gave me the creeps when he only lived a half hour away from me and tried insisting on sleeping on the couch. The sniffing on my neck really gave me the creeps and I wanted to get as far away from him.

He had also said that he was going to come to my Halloween party for a little bit but never stopped by and never called me to let me know what was going on.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 11:38 am

Look...take some advice from an old slapper. He actually asked you to have sex with him by asking if he could sleep on your couch. That's what that means. A guy will try to deny this because of unpleasant reactions he may get. Haven't you ever heard the expression, "He can put his shoes under my bed anytime." That means a guy is welcome to have sex with a woman. It has NOTHING to do with actually putting his shoes under her bed. It has to do with him putting his private part into hers. He just wants sex and doesn't want to waste his time on having a relationship with a warm human being. Guys like him feel cheated to pay for a date who doesn't put out. They feel that if the girl isn't going to have sex, then they should go dutch. He wants to get "IN". You know the place. The biggest score for a guy like him is to get the sex without even paying for the date. See the friend that introduced you - well, did she do this to dump him on you! AND is this girl a REAL friend or just an acquaintance also?
The neck sniff trick is just another ploy to see if you're willing to let him "IN". He's a novice at this. Some guys are really worse and aggressive. Some will actually stoop as low as to get you drunk or they'll slip you a mickey. Another line is , "I make really good breakfasts." That doesn't mean that you'll be invited over his house at 9 a.m. for bacon and eggs. It would be wonderful if the world was like that. It means he wants to give you his slab and let his eggs go slap, slap, slap against your body. He's a pig. Actually it's good you got creeped out - that's the right response.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 11:50 am

Miyah wrote:
I have already made it clear that I am not interested in him and every time I talk to him on the phone or on facebook, I get the creeps and I can't have that. He did also seem to have a need for himself and that was when we got to my school, they had a dance and he told me that he left his debit card at home and wanted me to pay and I was also out of cash. So,he took off and said that he would be back in 20 minutes which meant driving home and back. However, he spent 20 minutes because he supposedly had another debit card in his car that he wanted called and activated. Again, he gave me the creeps when he only lived a half hour away from me and tried insisting on sleeping on the couch. The sniffing on my neck really gave me the creeps and I wanted to get as far away from him.

He had also said that he was going to come to my Halloween party for a little bit but never stopped by and never called me to let me know what was going on.

He got a chance to get laid and he took it. Guys go fishing and they take the first offer. Stay away from that damned hook he has in his pants and you'll be just fine. When a woman has to question every move a guy makes, it means he is a snake in the grass. Predictibility may be boring but it's safe and leads to loving relationships. Avoid unpredictable people - they're unpredictable because they are players , their moves are contingent upon other pawns.
Even solitaire involves using a whole deck. Many superficial, shallow guys go on collecting sprees. They collect as many women as possible and try to sleep with them all. They also try hard to convince each girl she's the only one. Aspie girls are the biggest targets because they aren't social enough to where somebody from their big social circle will see him and rat him out. There are various kinds of safety when you're part of a big social clique. It's a small world and NT people really do know each other. I don't know you're age but there is a book out called "Virgin Sex" . I find it VERY informative. You're NEVER to old to read something that can benefit you. There are always other woman with guys like this. They're unpredictable because they have to keep the game going. Also, when somebody doesn't want to show up where there are other people: they're married or involved in a regular sexual relationship with someone they regularly lie to. A "caught" player is just a fool.
If you made it clear that you're not interested in him, then why are you still talking to him!! You might have to dump the friend that introduced you to him as well. Maybe they're a predatorial pair and they've found themselves a bit of prey. Change your locks. Don't leave your keys around anyone - especially not around that person who introduced you to him. Either one of them might actually get in. Maybe just to steal or worse. Theft rings operate in pretty much the same ways. They gain your trust, introduce you to a guy, the guy gets in long enough to case out your home, then they rob you blind. You go around thinking you lost your keys. Actually, your so-called friends have them or worse, sell them to those who will murder you if you're there when they break in.

Last edited by RightGalaxy on 16 Nov 2010, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 12:07 pm

Aimless wrote:
He sounds like a pain in the ass.

Some guys DO sodomize without asking. That's what happens when girls get daring. There's a huge penalty when taking chances with a stranger. The unthinkable can and will happen.
If drugs are involved, you may even start to question whether such a horrible act even was committed on you. That's the plight of a victim. If a person gets the creeps, then they should trust their instincts. That's what instinct is for...to protect you.

Miyah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2010, 7:15 am

Thanks Right Galaxy,
That guy is controlling and knows that I am not interested in him one bit.

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 4:24 pm

Miyah wrote:

Jesus, the guys sounds weird. I'm not one to say that about many people, but from what I'm reading, it's kinda... uh... yeah.

boots1123
Raven
Raven

04 Dec 2010, 10:31 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
Look...take some advice from an old slapper. He actually asked you to have sex with him by asking if he could sleep on your couch. That's what that means. A guy will try to deny this because of unpleasant reactions he may get. Haven't you ever heard the expression, "He can put his shoes under my bed anytime." That means a guy is welcome to have sex with a woman. It has NOTHING to do with actually putting his shoes under her bed. It has to do with him putting his private part into hers. He just wants sex and doesn't want to waste his time on having a relationship with a warm human being. Guys like him feel cheated to pay for a date who doesn't put out. They feel that if the girl isn't going to have sex, then they should go dutch. He wants to get "IN". You know the place. The biggest score for a guy like him is to get the sex without even paying for the date. See the friend that introduced you - well, did she do this to dump him on you! AND is this girl a REAL friend or just an acquaintance also?
The neck sniff trick is just another ploy to see if you're willing to let him "IN". He's a novice at this. Some guys are really worse and aggressive. Some will actually stoop as low as to get you drunk or they'll slip you a mickey. Another line is , "I make really good breakfasts." That doesn't mean that you'll be invited over his house at 9 a.m. for bacon and eggs. It would be wonderful if the world was like that. It means he wants to give you his slab and let his eggs go slap, slap, slap against your body. He's a pig. Actually it's good you got creeped out - that's the right response.

omigosh! You are so dead on with this, but said it in a way that made me laugh!

If I knew any teen-aged girls I would print this off and make them read it. As it is, my own daughters figured it out on their own, with a little help from my ackwardly stated advice.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2010, 12:47 pm

Be careful.

Also, when you see him in person again (likely him coming to try another go at you) just stand in front of him look him in the eye and tell him to leave you alone or you'll get a restraining order.

that alone should be enough to get him off your back. If not then seriously get the police involved, after that warning he is legally considered as stalking you.