im having a hard time can anyone make sense of this?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

foundausername
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Aug 2014, 2:12 pm

Hello il get straight to it

Approximately 6 weeks ago i had a brain changing experience whilst abusing mdma ,after a week of hell i found that i couldnt function in social situations half aswell as i used to be able to . Ive spent countless hours researching and it just leads to my aspergers but i didnt have this problem before that night here are my symptoms its like hell in my head right now :(

Lack of empathy
When having small talk i dont know what to say or feel like im forcing conversation this didnt use to be a problem .
I feel very little emotion yet im longing for a partner :(

Specifically if we were in a room even if you were my best friend conversation is dis interesting but if i am asked a question i can respond with eass it seems as thougb im just not interested in what anyone else has to say like ive lost touch with them and i know im hurting people i just cannot for the life of me work out why i dont know how to reply or why im evaluating everything i say and do 24/7 with such intensity its lime my personality upped and left that night im a wreck :( any input is greatly welcome thank you

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2014, 4:14 pm

I'd say your MDMA use has likely led to a depressive episode. Can't say I'm an expert either... But when I had depressive episodes, I wasn't interested in anyone else either.

foundausername
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Aug 2014, 9:33 pm

Thanks for the reply,how likely do you think that this is the cause?,that noght i definetely felt a change indescribable really thats why this is so tough to explain i guess ,ive been to the docs and im now on citalopram 20mg xoesnt seem to be doing alot beside making me tired

Thanks