Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

superpentil
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jan 2015, 9:09 pm

So for the past two days I've spoken more words to people at school than I've spoken there in the past two years. I recently moved back to my old school and saw some old aqaintences and some friends. This was very sudden. I was around people I can talk to but also have spoken to/around people I generally don't like. I was also kinda bored and felt left out of the conversation but I still kinda kept putting my two cents in.

Where did this random change come from? I'd honestly prefer I say nothing at all unless I have to and only to certain people. Normally when I'm nervous I talk a lot and it's just random crap to keep people busy. Today I couldn't tell at all if I was nervous or what. Am I changing or has anyone else socialize like then when they're nervous or naturally? Lately I think my hearing has gone down as well because my music doesn't sound so loud before and have to turn it up where it's real loud and hurts my ears. I don't know if that is related. I would assume not but I put it there in case it helps.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 175 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 37 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2015, 9:35 pm

I just think you were more in the mood to socialize than usual.

Maybe it's because you were around people you were familiar with in the past.

I doubt that you've "changed" fundamentally.

superpentil
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jan 2015, 10:19 pm

Maybe. I haven't seen some of these people for a few months so maybe I'm playing catch up.