Page 5 of 75 [ 1196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 75  Next

unix
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Feb 2006, 2:25 am

i'm mark, 26 an aspie from cali.

forenics are cool! i like the crime scene programs like CSI, forencis files - after a while makes you think oh shoot did i leave any clues behind.... i have some background in criminal justice... i met dr henrey lee in person!

i also like south park, simpsons, mythbusters and several other shows

who here has Vonage?

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2006, 1:31 pm

I'm guessing from all the intros that means I have to introduce my self. Well I'm Josh, 19, Male and I live in Cave Spring GA. I'm engaged. For some reason I find my self wanting friendship with girls than men. I'm into writing novels and very much into Science Fiction. I'm also into the Japanese culture for some reason maybe its because of the Anime that I watch and all the cartoons. I'm obessed with Final Fantasy. I've almost got every one of the soundtracks and remixes that I can find. My fiance' has AS and so do I.

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2006, 2:54 am

oooo!! ! memememememe! it's my turn...!

ok well i'm 29ish, single global citizen, looking for friends!! for anything really, short term, long term,... etc!

i go through these weird "phases" where i obsess about some things... and then i enter another phase and it's like a clean break... or something... i'm not terribly good (excuse the oxymoron) at explaining things... but yeah... right now i'm a fitness freak!

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2006, 2:59 am

oh yeah and i'm chronically unlikeable...! anyone here want to prove me wrong LOOSERS <tauntingly>??? i dare you! :)

ok ok so i'm desperate... screw you too beaotch...! !!

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2006, 12:45 pm

hellznrg wrote:
oh yeah and i'm chronically unlikeable...! anyone here want to prove me wrong LOOSERS <tauntingly>??? i dare you! :)

ok ok so i'm desperate... screw you too beaotch...! !!

Yeah yeah like you're all that and a bag of Checker's fries. What are you going to do about it? LOL.

OTTILY
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Mar 2006, 5:43 am

Hi! I'm Ottily. I'm a 24 y/o female, living in North West England. I want to find some real life aspie friends because all of the ones I do have are NT, which is fine, but some aspie ones would be cool.
I have a phobia of getting lost so I can't travell too far and I can't go on trains or far on a bus! lol.
I like all kinds of things, too many to list I think. Anything that I don't know about, I'm always happy to listen and learn. I'd say I was a pretty flexible person and get along with the majority of people that I meet.
I don't want to ramble too much here, but if you want my msn addy you can pm me and I'll give it to you.
There is a pic of me in the new post a pic thread if anyone is curious.

Hope to chat soon!! !! :D

BlueFireBird
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Apr 2006, 5:59 am

I am Simone, 36. Recently offically diagnosed with Asperger. I live in The Netherlands.

I would like to get in touch with other 'aspies'.
Till some years ago I have worked in full-time jobs.
Now I am recovering from a burn out.

Some of My interests:
Computing
Books by J.R.R. Tolkien, Arthur Conan Doyle
Art History (my favorite painter is Henry Toulouse de l' Autrec)
Travel
Trains

I just like to get in touch with people to pm about all kind of things.
I am single, I live in my own appartment all by myself.

I am a cozy person, Myers Briggs type ISFJ, zodiac sign: Virgo.
Feel free to send me a PM message, I wil be happy to answer! :lol:

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2006, 8:32 am

I am a 22 year old chicky babe from Australia. I currently work full-time as a book-keeper and I am studying part time for a bachelor degree in financial admin. In my spare time I like watching TV and Movies, Listening to music and lurking on internet forums. My favourite TV shows are Monk, House MD, NCIS and Law and Order CI & SVU.
I am 10% to 90% sure that I'm an aspie :D .
I'm addicted to caffeine.

scousered
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Apr 2006, 8:29 am

My turn...
I'm Michael, 32, and live in Germany.
I'd studied Social scuiene at university until recently.
I was diagnosed with As back in 2004.
My hobbies and interests are languages, poetry, the Celts, history, esp. Angllo-Saxon history (Anglo-Saxonkingdoms ), As, interhuman relationships, talking about emotions, growing spices,* herbs + exotic fruits, human rights, computer games.
I am fond of networking . I am active local group member of ai, go out with friends or alone to poetry readings, poetry slams, concerts .
I am looking for fellow open-minded Aspies to share .. thoughts...

nukleuz
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Apr 2006, 8:20 pm

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Mike and I'm 19. I'm currently studying Multimedia at a local college here in Utah. My emphasis is in audio but I may switch to 3D animation or web design. I have never been diagnosed with AS. I was diagnosed with dysthymia (mild depression) and social anxiety when I was younger but none of the treatments ever seemed helped me. A few weeks ago my parents told me they suspected I had something called Asperger's. I didn't know what it was so I did a little research and the more I learn about it the more convinced I am that I have it.

My interests include: music, music history (depending on what genre I happen to be geeking out to at the time.), computers, video games, my dog, [adult swim], drawing, politics, psychology, physics, gluten-free cooking, wasting endless amounts of time on myspace, and chess (I used to be pretty good).

I have only had one job as a baker, and it didn't turn out so well. So I usually end up doing yard work for my parents. Not what I had hoped to be doing at this age but at least I get a tan.

NickCC
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Apr 2006, 7:14 pm

Hi I'm Nick, 46, from the fringes of the SF Bay Area,CA. Don't know for sure if I have AS but most in my family agree it's probable. Am on disability for clinical depression so getting around by car is not anoption right now (public trans OK).
Always had trouble making friends, and romantic relationships....forget it. Counting the number of white unattached females in CA between the ages of 40-55 that UNDERSTAND AS much less have it could be quite easy (probably less than 100). Most think AS is fake.

susie4uk2006
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Apr 2006, 2:46 am

Hello All,

I am 26 and I have aspergers syndrome and was disgnosed since age 15.

I'm a student studying admin level one. My hobbies are reading, sending emails, movies, chatting online and music. I have 2 brothers and 4 sistters and i also hoping to make friends here and i feel so lonely at the moment :(, Susie

totierne
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 May 2006, 5:21 pm

From Dublin, Ireland.
36 y/o married man, wife expecting a kid in August 2006.
Bipolar for sure and geekish if not full blown Aspergers, seeking similar to exchange lifes challanges.
BA (Engineering) and MSc (Computers) , work as a java programmer in a database company.
The more you have the more you have to lose,

I find though 2 way communication gives a welcome if temporary lift.

Ebi
Raven
Raven

14 May 2006, 12:02 pm

I am male, 32, living in Costa Rica.

Majored with a BFA in Graphic Arts, but my entire working career has been closely tied to the web since 10+ years ago. I am currently employed by a company based on L.A. which creates websites, applications and stuff for the likes of MTV, AOL and WB Films.

Haven't been officially diagnosed yet I am convinced I share much of AS's traits. I don't know if getting an official DX would really improve things, or make me learn something I don't already know. We have a local AS group here but unfortunately it's mostly about children and their parents. No such thing as a gathering of young adult aspies - I'd love to hear about it.

As hobbies go, I am now into high end audio, comics, and drawing (wish I had more time for the latter).

Talk to you soon!

AluunDar
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Jun 2006, 11:31 pm

Hi i'm justin

I live in Hollywood Florida the center for nt socializing
i'm a caring and kind person that happens to never had friends or relationships
i'm not very good at typing but meticulous at spelling
i am currently unemployed due to mounting evidence that people tend to dislike and yes it can be that severe
i have three sisters and both parents thank god
i never stop searching for that elusive happiness virus

Dansj
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jun 2006, 4:51 am

Hi,
I'm 26, male, and soon to be in Utah. Please check out my myspace page for more info or read my posts on this board. Don't be shy :) .

http://www.myspace.com/77005894