Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

fryfan20
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 May 2009, 4:20 pm

parties, there suppose to be fun but they are not for me. there are to many people there, to noisy to follow any kind of conversation and there are many people that I don't know.
all this makes a "fun" party just very stressful and it makes me very anxious :(

now I got invited to a wedding from a collage from me and I am glad to be asked, it was very kind of her to think of me.but I am afraid that I have to say no because the people there are strangers to me and I know I will problably just freak out or go home very soon :(

should I stay home or go anyway ?

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2009, 4:38 pm

Weddings are very loud, even if you get the table in the back. They are also very expensive per guest. If the bride understood how you feel, she would probably agree that it's a waste.

Go to the ceremony. That's usually quiet enough. Is it in a church? Other related parties, like a bridal shower, might be good. Do you know the Maid of Honor enough to ask questions?

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2009, 7:22 pm

fryfan20 wrote:
should I stay home or go anyway ?

Try it once. If you can not take it then you'll know.

fryfan20
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 May 2009, 11:39 am

thank you for your replies.
I will think it over some more, still got some time.
I don't know anyone there, only the people from work and I don't know them to well either.
I probably end up not going because the idea scares me to much.