So angry your head could explode

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

bringram
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 May 2009, 10:52 pm

I am so angry right now my head could explode. Almost every night, no matter how calmed down I was, I get a wave of concentrated angry. The NTs in my life are so frustrating there is a midget in my head screaming his head off, banging a hammer inside my skull. I don't want to hurt anybody or myself but at the same time I'm so furious I want everyone to die.

frequently
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2009, 1:50 am

you have to find a way to express this anger. when i am angry now i get on my training bike and i put on some music by shellac (angry music) and i ride until my whole body is covered in sweat and i am exhausted and i feel better.
when i was a teen i used to play the guitar, the whole neighborhood could hear the chaos in my head

bringram

07 May 2009, 12:05 pm

I know what you mean. I used to play video games and do the most violent things possible when I was in a bad mood. But. at the moment, I don't have a game console, much less a TV to hook it up to.

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

11 May 2009, 6:44 am

I can relate - I often get so angry at society that I just want to nuke the world & take me away with it. I'll never do anything like that, I don't want to. Instead I just turn up my music as loud as needed to block out the anger, sometimes I run as fast as I can and keep going beyond the point of exhaustion because I'm too angry to let myself stop.
Find a coping strategy, a healthy one.